News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

BeccaBoo

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

MelodyB

I have A phone.

Just not mine.

I'm ok...I'm at Pastors house still. Came over here to visit after church and I'm still here. My cousins are here this week.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

BeccaBoo

I have a phone, and I wish the bill WASNT mine...  :lol:

Do Justly, Love Mercy, Walk Humbly. Micah 6:8

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 23, 2011, 04:56:08 AM

Sethers, you sure that's what that picture is? Looks like a horse trough/baptismal tank brother... :)

It's a round concrete manhole leading into a 1,500 gallon cistern, Martha Stewart.

:icyglare:

Roscoe

Oh, so many things to say about Seth in the hole.... but I'll be nice.  :P

Morning all. SO glad it's the last day of the week. :waving:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Yeah, whatever, Roscoe.  If you'd been down in there you'd have NEVER got out.... :P

And NEWSMAN actually did report me to the news....Channel 6 called me to ask about it....Lord...lol  It wasn't quite to the Baby Jessica level I don't think.  :P

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 23, 2011, 02:20:40 PM
Yeah, whatever, Roscoe.  If you'd been down in there you'd have NEVER got out.... :P

And NEWSMAN actually did report me to the news....Channel 6 called me to ask about it....Lord...lol  It wasn't quite to the Baby Jessica level I don't think.  :P
Roflol! Go newsman. Seth did ya feel like saddam hussain, hiding in a hole. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

chelleebelle

:waving:
Had a wonderful time meeting up with some GPers and their families!  Let me tell you...the BBQ was delish! 

AND yes, I did get a CHEL hug or two!

Chseeads

I never thought of Saddam....  I did think of Baby Jessica....Loretta Lynn and coal mining.....the Chilean miners that were trapped....lol.....

Lord...

I gotta get in gear and go fill the thing up.

taco_harvell

Wouldn't it of been nice if someone came a long and started feeling it up for you while you were in there? You would have got a nice bath, and you could have floated to freedom like a Cuban refugee. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Yippee!  We get to leave early! :bigcheese:

Now I get to go home and cook.

SippinTea

Becca?!?! *gasps and falls on the floor in a faint*

Only Cheese could have all these catastrophies. Only Cheese.

Sandra - YAY!! :bigcheese:

MY - are you gonna post pics of your tree when you get it up? *hopeful*

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

mini

Sitting in a deer blind...waiting for Bambi to walk past... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Quote from: chelleebelle on November 23, 2011, 04:03:47 PM
:waving:
Had a wonderful time meeting up with some GPers and their families!  Let me tell you...the BBQ was delish! 

AND yes, I did get a CHEL hug or two!
That's right, twist the knife.   :-\ 

I have never had a single Chel hug.  And though I've tried the barbecue it has been forever long ago and I'd loooove some!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Isaac, you BETTER get a 'single' Chel hug, because if you wait until after the wedding, you're going to be in Trouble...

Seth, glad I cold be there for you!

John  :waving:

Chseeads

:eyebrow:

Filled the cistern up....now we can poop and pee and wash our hands and have a good time.... :smirk2:

It seems like the outside fittings coming from the cistern to the water line may still be leaking though....if it is, "they'll" have to fix that before it gets cold and freezes em and busts em, so we can finish backfilling it....argh....

Cleaned out the doojymawhop in the men's toilet tank and it's functioning. 

The ladies' room sink needs the hot water faucet fixed...it's leaked forever and has just been turned off all the time mostly.... 

Lord.

The roofing place finally did call today to say they're coming Friday afternoon....thank God.

I've got a phone interview Monday for this part time jobby deal.  I've been applying for some part time stuff, cause I'm gonna run out of money, sooner than later......but I've got so much to do I don't have time to work full time....lol

Lord.  :smirk2:

Melody

Chseeads

Lynx

By the way we're at the Opryland Hotel.  It's still as pretty as ever.  Especially after about 11pm when almost everyone else is asleep and the only people you're likely to see are workers, and that only rarely.  It's a beautiful place then, to just walk through and look at everything and listen to the sound of the place without the sound of a crowd covering it up.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Are you there for NYC?

Believe it or not, I dreamed about you last night....(yes, you, Weird Cat...).... :freaky:

And it was about you being at Opryland, and I had also went there, and I was walking through the huge place, which was like an amusement park inside (which turned out to be a "King's Island", and seeing various people that were there for NYC, and I had a board or something that I was going to put in your "car" and I was searching for your car, and came upon what was a dilapidated chicken with a dent in one side and gold paint splatters on it, and somehow this was supposed to be your "car."  I thought it probably was and suddenly you appeared confirming that fact.  You were working at the King's Island there.  And you weren't black.  :smirk2:

Newsman

Thanks, Lady Melodya!

Though in the interest of pickin...err, accuracy, I should have left the loophole in the statement that if Isaac winds up marrying Lady Chel, he would be permitted 'non-single' hugs from her.

Seth may never again tell me to "feel free" to pass something on to my fellow media!

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 23, 2011, 11:57:01 PM
You're on a roll John!

Newsman

May I use your name in my column this week, Jeremy? As to technology in the deer woods?

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 23, 2011, 10:17:04 PM
Sitting in a deer blind...waiting for Bambi to walk past... :ugly:

The Purple Fuzzy

Have a wonderful day, everyone.  I get to see all 3 of my kids today! :bigcheese: