News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Lynx

Went to work, came home.  Time for a slice of chess pie.

And when I got home my music computer had completed both of those long projects I had started running.  I am officially impressed.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

You'd think they'd've invented glass that you don't have to scrape the ice of already.  :/

Good morning!

mini

They kinda did...but the device uses a defroster...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  We're having our work Thanksgiving potluck today.  I made sweet potato pies.

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 17, 2011, 02:10:29 PM

:pound:  not instant enough. & while the rear defrost is melting threw ice, the water refreezes on the way down the window.  I don't have enough gas to waste running the car to defrost the windows before I go. 

Guess I need to clean out the garage!  Lol

Melody

I've never had sweet potato pie.  Do u make it like pumpkin pie? Does it taste like pumpkin pie?

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 17, 2011, 02:20:14 PM

:pound:  not instant enough. & while the rear defrost is melting threw ice, the water refreezes on the way down the window.  I don't have enough gas to waste running the car to defrost the windows before I go. 

Wait...you have a garage?

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 17, 2011, 02:39:44 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 17, 2011, 02:20:14 PM

Wait...you have a garage?
And envy rears its ugly head again......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

No, more like...why fo' you be complaing about frost when you have a garage filled with other things beside yo' car?

And in other news, im fixing to get shot by roscoe....

Roscoe

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 17, 2011, 02:48:10 PM
No, more like...why fo' you be complaing about frost when you have a garage filled with other things beside yo' car?

I'm laughing too hard to shoot straight.....some of my officers would love to see that. Text it to me.....I've got an officer shorter than me here and I need ammo against him.

Melody

Yes. Full of things Nathan wants to sell in Another yard sale! next subject...

H gotannah her school pictures yesterday & we are so happy with them!  If u want to see them: Www.myonlineportraits.com session# 103369 password: NBTBB  it's literally been years since I've had get pictures done.

MsJennJenn

1. why are you saying "yo" lol...
2. won't be the first time he's tried to shoot you, and it won't be the last
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on November 17, 2011, 03:06:58 PM

I'm laughing too hard to shoot straight.....some of my officers would love to see that. Text it to me.....I've got an officer shorter than me here and I need ammo against him.

Is he like 3 foot tall?

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 17, 2011, 02:22:36 PM
I've never had sweet potato pie.  Do u make it like pumpkin pie? Does it taste like pumpkin pie?
Yes, pretty much, but they taste better.

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

LOL!  Have you ever eaten sweet potato pie?  It's like pumpkin but tastier.

MsJennJenn

I don't like sweet potato's. I've tried them...just don't like it. I LOVE sweet tator fries though. Weird I know.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't like sweet potatoes either... just the pie.

mini

Sweet tater pie does sound mighty fine right about now...

SippinTea

Sweet potato pie sounds nasty. About as nasty as pumpkin pie.  :teeth:

Speaking of which, Jason wanted pumpkin pie for his birthday. His dad and my dad were very pleased. But I grabbed some moose tracks icecream for the rest of us. :hypocrite:

Trying to talk myself into tackling some rather large projects today. Ever noticed how arguing with yourself is a bit difficult? Hmm... wonder which me will win. Right now I'm none too certain. :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air