News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

My hubby has some BBQ going since we heard we might be getting a visit tonight from a certain GPer.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Brisket, chicken, potato salad and beans...  Dina is making a dessert...

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

I literally BOL!  At the mental image Jeremy!  He is onrey too, don't let him fool you. :)

Chseeads

"A certain GPer."  Does that mean "Cheryl" is coming home for supper?  :eyebrow:

I'm going to shoot myself....

So I hauled a tank of water over there....  They came and looked at the pump...and called a well driller to ask how they hook theirs up.....  And they're coming back tomorrow to hook it up....  Gooooooooood laaaaaaaaaaaannnnndddddssssssss.....  So I left the trailer over there...and hope the floor doesn't fall through with a 3,000 pound tank of water sitting on it for a day....

And the dumb roof place never called to say what day it looks like they're planning to come now....  My goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooodddddddddddddddddnnnnnnnnnnnnneeeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssssssssss.................  People are KILLING ME. 

And my back still hurts, and my abdomen hurts.....

So pass me the ammo.

:fire:  :dead:

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: awilkes05 on November 21, 2011, 07:41:11 PM
Mmm I would love the recipe to that Caramel Apple Cheescake! Have you posted it somewhere?

I was wanting something different to make for Thanksgiving.  I had decided on Snickers Cheesecake and my hubby's Keylime Cheesecake but I'm bored w/ both and that Caramel Apple sounds devine! :)
Yes, ma'am. It is in the "All things Food" section. Easy to make and we loved it.....

And go, Fuzzy Wuzzy. Enjoy tormenting Jeremy while enjoying the company of his better half....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Oh, and Isaac- You know anyone from the Camden, TN church? We've got a friend that was evangelizing from Canada who moved there fairly recently- Bro MacDonald. He's  around my age, and is good people.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

I have friends in the Camden area but I don't remember which church they go to.

I got a fridge today!! Hooray!! 3-4 year old Kenmore for only 250! And it's exactly what me AND my landlady wanted. My uncle and APB are helping me load it up and into my house tomorrow
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

So who is the visitor? Did I miss that somewhere?

I haven't been able to get on GP during work...stupid work internet keeps blocking me. It's never blocked me in the 4 years I've worked here. And now...:roll:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

IowaSkirtGirl

So...I got approved for my work permit! So I can now legally drive to and from work! :-D

now for the bad news. A midnight ER visit and not to the ER that is always wrong. My left arm had went numb and I had a horrible headache and I was vomiting. Roomie thought I was having a stroke. So off to the ER we go. Turns out it's a pinched nerve in my neck causing vertigo and the migraine. They gave me two shots that HURT and then I got a ct scan. I'm not dying...but it sure felt like it. Two days off work and plenty of rest...so all I've done all afternoon is sleep!
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

taco_harvell

Quote from: MelodyB on November 21, 2011, 08:51:28 PM
Yeah on the flyer, it was saying to come on over and bring the family, and that just to bring a side dish...the funeral home will provide the meat.

I kid you not.

Makes me kinda wonder...

:fork:
Around here we have Bumpers Funeral Home all over the counties in west Alabama, drive over into east Mississippi and you will find Bumpers Drive In. Bumpers signs in Waynesboro MS is always promoting the "freshest meats". That one has always made me wonder. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

*waits impatiently for some post from those crazy texans*

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on November 21, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
Oh, and Isaac- You know anyone from the Camden, TN church? We've got a friend that was evangelizing from Canada who moved there fairly recently- Bro MacDonald. He's  around my age, and is good people.

If he told you, he'd have to kill you.  :smirk2:

Newsman

There was a good greasy spoon local diner in Collinsville, next to the Subway. I ate there last month.

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 09:37:45 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 21, 2011, 09:08:56 PM
Isaac is sniffing Sethers...

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 06:05:08 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 21, 2011, 05:53:28 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 02:24:13 PMHey Meller!  Are you guys still coming to the Tulsa area for Thanksgiving
Yes! Collinsville to be exact, mostly.  My aunty lives there & an uncle in Tulsa. Thurs-Sat. more than likely.
Call us...we will be around and Tulsa is not that far north...

Hey, Sethers. Have you seen Rio?  It was a cute bird movie.

Ok Jeremy! Surely there's some good place to meet'n eat.  Since we'll all be starving of course.

Btw I told my kids that if they act up, they have to wear a turkey costume in public.  So you'll know which one of my kids is the behaved one by time we see you all!  LOL 

Im betting your husband will be wearing it...LOL

Chseeads

Heather

I forgot the part where I also got a raise today AND they back paid me for said raise for the past 90 days AND I was praying yesterday at church fora break financially. I've been close to filing bankruptcy the past 6 months. Even 25 cents per your helps! Thank ya Jesus!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on November 21, 2011, 11:15:17 PM
Nope.  If I have met anyone from Camden, I don't remember them. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Heather - Yay on the raise! And you're right, even small amounts help tremendously. :)

Cheese - Nice website.  :great:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air