News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Sitting here packing and realized as of today I am officially "between churches". I know where I came form and I know where I am going, but in some strange way it feels weird. Like if someone asked who my pastor was what could I tell them?

Got to get back to packing I feel buried under all this junk.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Make up a good story then....tell them it's TD Jakes or Joel Osteen or something.... :P

I am crippled....  Right side of my back under my shoulder blade area hurts...don't know if it's a rib out of whack or what....kinda seems like something of that nature....I need a massage or a chiropractic treatment...ouch.

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on November 21, 2011, 03:23:01 PM
Sitting here packing and realized as of today I am officially "between churches". I know where I came form and I know where I am going, but in some strange way it feels weird. Like if someone asked who my pastor was what could I tell them?

Hey, taco- who's your pastor? :laughhard:
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 21, 2011, 01:44:42 PM
Roscoe, I have tried so many homemade stuffings & not one had been as savory as stovetop. What do you do that prevents yours tasting like soggy bitter herbed bread?
mellow yellow-that may be what mine tastes like. :biglaugh: I don't know. I just make it like my mama made it, with a pinch of this and a dash of that. Its what I grew up with, so that's the way it has to be around my house. Stovetop is just like instant potatoes to my tastebuds- bleh.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on November 21, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
Stovetop is just like instant potatoes to my tastebuds- bleh.
Amen.  And neither of them worth the effort of making them.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Mmm, dressing.....

But, it'd kill me if I'm not careful.  :smirk2:

Roscoe

Cheesy,my friend, it is appointed to man once to die.......that means you got an appointment. Until then, enjoy life! :laughhard: Come pig out with me. I've given up being slim and trim. Now I just want to be a burden on my pallbearers. :thumbsup2:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Melody

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 02:24:13 PMHey Meller!  Are you guys still coming to the Tulsa area for Thanksgiving?

Yes! Collinsville to be exact, mostly.  My aunty lives there & an uncle in Tulsa. Thurs-Sat. more than likely.

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 21, 2011, 05:53:28 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 02:24:13 PMHey Meller!  Are you guys still coming to the Tulsa area for Thanksgiving?

Yes! Collinsville to be exact, mostly.  My aunty lives there & an uncle in Tulsa. Thurs-Sat. more than likely.

Call us...we will be around and Tulsa is not that far north...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

I wouldn't enjoy it though...I don't enjoy doing things that I feel will kill me. :P

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on November 21, 2011, 05:15:14 PM
Quote from: taco_harvell on November 21, 2011, 03:23:01 PM

Hey, taco- who's your pastor? :laughhard:
Quote from: MellowYellow on November 21, 2011, 01:44:42 PM
Roscoe, I have tried so many homemade stuffings & not one had been as savory as stovetop. What do you do that prevents yours tasting like soggy bitter herbed bread?
mellow yellow-that may be what mine tastes like. :biglaugh: I don't know. I just make it like my mama made it, with a pinch of this and a dash of that. Its what I grew up with, so that's the way it has to be around my house. Stovetop is just like instant potatoes to my tastebuds- bleh.
Bro. Eddie Devenport. lol Was thinking about it, and he is a man of God I will always consider my pastor no matter where I go or what I am doing. So I will use him for now. I wouldn't tell folks Jakes or Ole Smiley was my pastor as long as I am in my right mind and living for God.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Lynx

I knew that one was coming.  I could smell the Se.th brain smoke from here.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

awilkes05

Mmm I would love the recipe to that Caramel Apple Cheescake! Have you posted it somewhere?

I was wanting something different to make for Thanksgiving.  I had decided on Snickers Cheesecake and my hubby's Keylime Cheesecake but I'm bored w/ both and that Caramel Apple sounds devine! :)
"Take me to that place Lord, to that secret place, where I can be with YOU.  You can make me like You."

MelodyB

We don't the to put the dots between Seth and Roscoe anymore.

I figured that out last week.

I am in a McDs parking lot on WiFi. Back in Mississippi. We had lunch at the funeral home today, and now dad is at a drs appointment getting ready for dialysis.

*sigh*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Aren't you all envious of Mel-Mel?  Lunching at the funeral home.....  Oo la la....

You can't have anything fit to be had...  This trailer that I bought to haul water.....one of the boards was cockeyed at the rear end when I bought it, hadn't been put under the rail good when it was made....  I pointed it out, there wasn't much to do about it without just taking the whole thing off and putting it back on...so just left it be... Well, it's rained on it, the wood swelled, buckled upwards, and pulled the screws out of it.  I got it beat back down now under the rail though since it was bent up enough to do so...lol  But, it needs fixed, but they should repair that as a warranty repair...I'll just have to call them and take it over there, blah blah blah blah blah....

And these daggone roof people are about to kill me....always saying they're going to call, and then it gets pushed ahead, and they don't call to tell you that....  :pound: 

I'm eating some blasted chicken nuggets and then I'm gonna go get a load of water and take to the church cause they're supposed to be getting the blasted pump wired up and it'll be ready to go and we can put some water in it and make sure it's not leaking at the pipe joints, and then we'll be ready to rumble.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Yeah on the flyer, it was saying to come on over and bring the family, and that just to bring a side dish...the funeral home will provide the meat.

I kid you not.

Makes me kinda wonder...

:fork:

MelodyB

Ok. I'm caught up on everything online.

Headed back to find some SHADE to park in at the Drs office...and maybe take a nap while I wait.

Chseeads

Shade?  What's that?  Not a hint of the sun here today.

Melody

Isaac is sniffing Sethers...

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 06:05:08 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 02:24:13 PMHey Meller!  Are you guys still coming to the Tulsa area for Thanksgiving

Hey, Sethers. Have you seen Rio?  It was a cute bird movie.

Ok Jeremy! Surely there's some good place to meet'n eat.  Since we'll all be starving of course.

Btw I told my kids that if they act up, they have to wear a turkey costume in public.  So you'll know which one of my kids is the behaved one by time we see you all!  LOL 

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 21, 2011, 09:08:56 PM
Isaac is sniffing Sethers...

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 06:05:08 PM
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 21, 2011, 02:24:13 PMHey Meller!  Are you guys still coming to the Tulsa area for Thanksgiving

Hey, Sethers. Have you seen Rio?  It was a cute bird movie.

Ok Jeremy! Surely there's some good place to meet'n eat.  Since we'll all be starving of course.

Btw I told my kids that if they act up, they have to wear a turkey costume in public.  So you'll know which one of my kids is the behaved one by time we see you all!  LOL 

Im betting your husband will be wearing it...LOL