News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Laundry Day...here again...under things...tumbling....
[sorry I'm a theatre kid  :biglaugh: ]

Did you know Dolph Lundgren [the 'Russian' in Rocky IV] has an IQ of 160 and helped develop the water filtration system in NASA shuttles? I find that fascinating.

I have an ally in APB's dad. His mom is essentially living Brandon's 20s for him while he's busy being the adult. His dad's told him he needs to stop being the person to always bow to her every whim. This all came about because due to work and rehearsal my only free time is friday evenings and saturdays. B's mom decided she needed 50 million things done yesterday and today and I finally just exploded. [reminder it had been a bad week so i was on edge anyway]. I told B I was mad having to make plans for my life determined by the whims and decisions of his mother. They are supposed to have a 'talk' about it soon. To be continued.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

iridiscente

Lynx

I thought it was an intentional typo as a pun.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Lets hope your appendix looks like the virgin Mary. More money in it.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Newsman

Newsman