News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Time to get thrifty in Sharing Four-Fifty!

Started by MsJennJenn, November 16, 2011, 04:17:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Fuzzy:  Yay!  Tell all three of them I said hi.  They all know me, if only through a phone call.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Seth... um... yeah, my vehicle is a dark green Ford Windstar.  And though NYC is here, that is an ALJC function.  I'm UPCI, we're here for a (statewide) Youth Retreat.  We have it here once a year, while ALJC's NYC is here once every two years. 

And since NYC is here, Pentecostal Publishing is also here and I already bought five CDs. :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

De ja vou, we've heard all this before.

On our way to Tulsa. Hoping to get to hang out with the Porter clan!

To get coffee or nap, that is the question.

I hope this pumpkin layer cake holds up all the way there.

Chseeads

I thought TN had a UPC district thing there in the past at the same time too.  I see.

God forbid you attend an ALJC function. :P

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 24, 2011, 04:02:59 PM

May God have mercy upon you.... Hanging out with sis Michel and the kiddoes is great, but then there's that lug that follows them around pouting........ :biglaugh:
Quote from: Psalm_97 on November 24, 2011, 03:34:41 PM
Seth... um... yeah, my vehicle is a dark green Ford Windstar.  And though NYC is here, that is an ALJC function.  I'm UPCI, we're here for a (statewide) Youth Retreat.  We have it here once a year, while ALJC's NYC is here once every two years. 

And since NYC is here, Pentecostal Publishing is also here and I already bought five CDs. :D
One more little piece of the puzzle on Isaac....a Green ford Windstar......hmmmm, we'll just file that away for future reference. :laughhard: :P

Hope you're having a blast. I'm putting a ham in the oven now....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on November 24, 2011, 04:40:37 PM

One more little piece of the puzzle on Isaac....a Green ford Windstar......hmmmm, we'll just file that away for future reference. :laughhard: :P

Yeah, I'm scared to death that somebody is going to find him there in the crowd now that they know where he is and do him in.  Poor thing.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on November 24, 2011, 04:50:29 PM

Yeah, I'm scared to death that somebody is going to find him there in the crowd now that they know where he is and do him in.  Poor thing.
I respect his desire in remaining somewhat anonymus online. I should probably guard myself a little more, but I've saw enough in my line of work to know if someone wants to know more about me, it can be found out, with or without my precautions. About the only way to be perfectly private and safe is to use only cash, have no online interaction at all, no computer, live up in the country and live off the land. Then someone could stalk you and kill you because you'd be that weird old guy with tons of cash buried in a mason jar in the back yard. :P

I'll just be cautious, trust my instincts, and my .45...........I'm thinking anyone that sought to do me harm would soon regret it, I enjoy shooting and I'm not terrible at it.... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Shoot, all somebody would have to do to overpower you would be throw a box of donuts in the air and as you scrambled to gather them up you'd throw your gun down and they'd have complete freedom to take advantage of you.

mini

Quote from: Newsman on November 24, 2011, 02:45:37 PM
May I use your name in my column this week, Jeremy? As to technology in the deer woods?

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on November 23, 2011, 10:17:04 PM
Sitting in a deer blind...waiting for Bambi to walk past... :ugly:

Sure.  And be able to include the use of facebook, twitter, and the utter lack of deer finding apps...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on November 24, 2011, 05:18:43 PM
Shoot, all somebody would have to do to overpower you would be throw a box of donuts in the air and as you scrambled to gather them up you'd throw your gun down and they'd have complete freedom to take advantage of you.

And if they had Dr. Pepper with them you could get him to do ANYTHING.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

May God have mercy upon you.... Hanging out with sis Michel and the kiddoes is great, but then there's that lug that follows them around pouting........ :biglaugh:

Hey now...just remember you have the same amount of fluff as this big lug, only in a smaller package!  :P

I think I am voting for desert tomorrow night...

MelodyB

Happy Turkey day y'all!!

I'm at my Pastor/Uncles house for lunch and family fun today!

Can't wait to get my Phase 10 game on!

Melodya, you put it together already? Thought you were gonna wait?!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Only part way Mel.

Roscoe, how do you make your ham?  I have 2 kinds & I'm not sure how to make either.

On stalking... I'm not worried about it. nobody's going to stalk me, I don't have the right personality.  I'm not helpless or dainty enough.

I opted for nap.  However the kids think they are So funny saying, "Well, just look at it!"  to random things we're passing. 

Never mind... They've moved on to the Skippy stare.

Help.

Lynx

De ja vou, we've heard all this before.
Yes but Seth asked again, so I had to answer again.

Quote from: Chseeads on November 24, 2011, 04:36:52 PM
God forbid you attend an ALJC function. :P
Actually their preacher is usually hitting his stride just as our service is over.  And on the second night here a person has already seen the whole hotel, the main areas are all crowded and there's nothing else to do really unless you want to spend a lot of money. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Turkey, green beans & carrots, and cottage cheese.  Happy Thanksgiving to me.

I've got the headache from hades.

Melody

I do not understand it.  where are the christmas radio stations?

MelodyB

We have too many of them around here.

I had some carrots and thought of you dear Seth!

mini

Oh man...today has turned out rough...

I am gonna go home, and hide from the world...oh the humanity....

At some point, Roscoe will hear of my tragedy, and torment me...without pity...

Chseeads

Grand.

I took a nap and my headache is better than it was....took a ibuprofen before I laid down......  People kept waking me up.  Bah. 

Lynx

I'm eating turkey for Thanksgiving... Butterball turkey, very thin sliced, that I got from the deli before I came here, on sourdough bread.  :D

Or I will soon.  I think I'm still digesting breakfast.  I take "all you can eat" seriously.
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on November 24, 2011, 06:03:27 PM
Only part way Mel.

Roscoe, how do you make your ham?  I have 2 kinds & I'm not sure how to make either.
Nothing special-  cover it in brown sugar,throw some pineapple rings and some marschino cherries, pour juice from both fruits over it and let it bake. Simple- I don't know much about glazes and all that, I'm gonna have to learn a bit on that.
Quote from: minnesota68 on November 24, 2011, 08:18:35 PM
Oh man...today has turned out rough...

I am gonna go home, and hide from the world...oh the humanity....

At some point, Roscoe will hear of my tragedy, and torment me...without pity...
I REALLY need to hear of this tragedy.... :freaky2:

And Seth, I'm ignoring you. After I say this- Believe it or not, donuts are a distant second to shooting. And if I shoot you while you are carrying donuts, I get the donuts and the pleasure of shooting. :thumbsup2:

Lynx

Nonono!  Don't bother with glazes, your way of doing a ham is juuuuust fine.  When do we eat?
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Heather

I totaled a green windstar one time. My mom was PEEVED!!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali