News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I have royal dansk butter cookies that I could share, but none of you are  here to share them with. 

Oh yeah, I can share this:  Brewer's yeast really does work to keep the mosquitoes off.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

kmymbir

lovely day. Hubby gets paid today so tomorrow is bill paying day for me.. my day to go to town!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Melody

Roscoe, that made my day. Thanks.  Sometimes just being missed gets ya right there, ya know? 

Really, I want to have some serious conversations. I enjoy fun and silliness but I long for some good old fashion meaningful conversations.

Kids are mostly out of school but Andrew is taking PE summer school to get a head start on his high school credits. It's actually perfect cause he didn't have much to do this summer and now he's up at 6am and doing push ups at the school by 7.  Lol  this boy is growing like crazy. I cannot process that my my mumchkin has hairy legs!  He HAS to shave his face soon too. Nathan took him out for his first driving lesson last week. Andrew was so excited he could barely sleep that night.

SippinTea

I'm popping by to randomly wave at everyone since I don't have the time to post everything going through my head. :updown: Not that you'd want to hear all those thoughts anyhow. Some of them are kinda scary. :updown:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on May 30, 2013, 07:53:52 PM
I'm popping by to randomly wave at everyone since I don't have the time to post everything going through my head. :updown: Not that you'd want to hear all those thoughts anyhow. Some of them are kinda scary. :updown:

Yea that. I have time, mostly, I just don't. I just read. Lots going on.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on May 30, 2013, 08:45:37 PM
I think I miss you guys.
I miss them too... but my aim is improving all the time. Soon I won't miss them. >:)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Feeling slightly annoyed currently at someone who thinks everything I post on FB must be directly related to my local church in some fashion. Grrrr! Would it be somewhat out of line to post "It's not all about you"?? ;)

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Well. I am pleased. Everyone I called out for not posting posted. Very good, peasants. I am proud to see you still rever and obey the Exalted POTY. :hypocrite:

Speaking of your Revered and Exalted POTY- He is currently getting hammered by storms. It done got nasty over here...definately springtime in the south, and with the beautiful flowers and greenry comes tornadoes and storms.. :pray:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

sunlight

Quote from: SippinTea on May 31, 2013, 01:45:55 AM
Feeling slightly annoyed currently at someone who thinks everything I post on FB must be directly related to my local church in some fashion. Grrrr! Would it be somewhat out of line to post "It's not all about you"?? ;)

Dude... I didn't know she had fb.... Now that's scary... :very evilgrin:

Kim

So I'm in town today, and leaving the Post Office, I see Roscoe pulling in to the little store down the road.  I wait patiently for him to go inside, and then the evil little thought in my head happens!  :freaky2: I drive over there, get in his truck, and move it to a different spot.  Then I get back in my car and drive across the street to sit and watch.  The look on his face was absolutely PRICELESS when he came out!!!   He looked at the spot where he parked, and then,started searching the surrounding area for the culprit. :laughhard: 

mini

Quote from: Kim on May 31, 2013, 04:22:48 AM
So I'm in town today, and leaving the Post Office, I see Roscoe pulling in to the little store down the road.  I wait patiently for him to go inside, and then the evil little thought in my head happens!  :freaky2: I drive over there, get in his truck, and move it to a different spot.  Then I get back in my car and drive across the street to sit and watch.  The look on his face was absolutely PRICELESS when he came out!!!   He looked at the spot where he parked, and then,started searching the surrounding area for the culprit. :laughhard: 

LOL

Ill be looking for you in a couple of weeks.  I'm planning on harassing Roscoe for a few days...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Kim on May 31, 2013, 04:22:48 AM

That is hilarious. Perfect post after his recent big-headed post thinking he's somebody. :rofl:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Don't encourage her. :pound: She's mean to me. :cry: I came out of that store and the truck was GONE! I nearly had a spell. Thought God had answered my prayers and delivered me from that payment, but no, it was just a few parking spots away...
Then I spy the GrannyMobile hiding behind a nearby building. Covert operations are not her strong suit. :lol: Vengence is mine, sayeth Roscoe, I SHALL repay....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

I think someone should film The Revenge of the 5-Oh. :D

Lynx

The greatest, most prevalent mistake of the amateur - stick around and watch the victim, and hope you won't be spotted.  Never, ever stick around.  Get a friend to witness it, get a camera, something else besides letting yourself be seen at the scene.  Shoot, you could leave your smartphone propped up in an inconspicuous place, filming the whole thing. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Kim

Reaal didn't mind being spotted.  The look on his face was all I wanted to see....And besides that, he would have known it was me anyway...I'm the only other person with a key.  Although if it would have been recorded, I could have shared the fun with all of you. :biglaugh:

sunlight

Chseeads

SippinTea

Very funny, Chelbertina. Very funny. *glare* Not THAT she.

KIM!! Hilarious!! Wish I coulda been there! :bigcheese:

Roscoe, your ego is showing. Muchly. You shall henceforth be demoted to assistant bird keeper, and shall be doomed to a life of helping The Head Cheese.

Sethers - Yes. I am weird. This doesn't bother me much.

Roscoe

Quote from: SippinTea on June 01, 2013, 05:07:11 AM

KIM!! Hilarious!! Wish I coulda been there! :bigcheese:

Roscoe, your ego is showing. Muchly. You shall henceforth be demoted to assistant bird keeper, and shall be doomed to a life of helping The Head Cheese.

:pound: :pound: I refuse to accept that demotion. Cheese can tend his own birds. I get near 'em, he will have that many less to care for, 'cause I have pots- not to be confused with "pot" Meller  :P - and bbq sauce, and I ain't afraid to use 'em.  :fork:

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on June 01, 2013, 06:29:33 AM
:pound: :pound: I refuse to accept that demotion. Cheese can tend his own birds. I get near 'em, he will have that many less to care for, 'cause I have pots- not to be confused with "pot" Meller  :P - and bbq sauce, and I ain't afraid to use 'em.  :fork:
Yay!  When do we eat?  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Bah. It is raining. I hate rainy days. I can't mow the yard or do anything I like outside, and the storm makes the ham radio near useless with the noise. I'm stuck inside on my day off. Bah.