News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

Random statement: It totally cracked me up today when a friend acted like using French vanilla flavored pudding instead of just plain vanilla was such a huge modification to a recipe... Lol
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Lynx

Flavored pudding?  Like... instant?

(Insert customary comments re: instant pudding here.  I don't need to repeat them, you've already heard them all.)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:hi: :hi:
I is here. At work. Bah. Thank God it is a short week.  :hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Every week is a short week...well....you get the picture.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy :pound: Jeremy for picking on short people

Lynx

Yes mini, we know... we've already heard all of those too.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Shoving my mouth full of queso cheese dip and chips before the gym. Busy, busy day at work but it went by fast. Thank ya Jesus!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

I made some amazing beef vegetable soup out of leftover brisket. It's been simmering in the crock pot all day and now it's time to eat! :fork:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

3 miles in 42 minutes. Bam said the lady!

Now to go shove chicken chili in my face  :fork:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Made it home. Spent quite a while working on something for tomorrow night. Still don't like the way I have it laid out, but it's all I got. Hope God will use it...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Boy, y'all got quiet.  :pound: Speak!!
I'm back at work. Currently hate our computer system- it is one of their "virtual desktops" and it won't read my flash drive, so I can't print something from it that I need.  :pound: Morons. They shoulda left us with normal computers. These things go down once a day anyway. Very frustrating.

mini

Get a iPad.  :ugly:

Got a call last night and was told I was needed to preach tonight.  Have a unfinished thought that I worked on last night that I must work on today...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on May 29, 2013, 12:10:36 PM
Get a iPad.  :ugly:

Got a call last night and was told I was needed to preach tonight.  Have a unfinished thought that I worked on last night that I must work on today...
:pound:

Yeah, I got a similar call. Only mine didn't say I "needed to preach", it said "You gonna preach." Slight difference.  :laughhard:

mini

TOTS:

We have a cat here at work.  She is a large black cat, and everyone seems to love her.

Everyone but the family of mocking birds that live here. 

I usually open the doors and let the cat wander in and out during the day.  And this gives the mocking birds no end of displeasure.

Sometimes, I will fuss at the mocking birds, and have gotten within a few feet of them before they flew off.

Today, I hear one hollering outside, and it seems to suddenly get louder.  The stupid thing flew in my office area, and was telling me all about everything.   I bet it will be back.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MelodyB

Stuck at the Dr with Dad. I am tired and hungry and want to go HOME.

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on May 29, 2013, 12:22:17 PM

Yeah, I got a similar call. Only mine didn't say I "needed to preach", it said "You gonna preach." Slight difference.  :laughhard:
Oh good.  Glad I'm not the only one. 

On a not-entirely-unrelated side note... if I hear "Be instant in season and out of season" one more time, somebody gonna get hurt.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 29, 2013, 05:12:49 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 29, 2013, 12:22:17 PM

Oh good.  Glad I'm not the only one. 

On a not-entirely-unrelated side note... if I hear "Be instant in season and out of season" one more time, somebody gonna get hurt.
At the risk of being pounded for the pun- "Preach it, brother!" I'll back ya on that message.  :P
And what's bad is I have two well defined directions....and I am clueless on which He wants.

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't think I ever posted this here: 
Mel and Me

MelodyB

I HATE the way the light always reflects off my thin hair and I look bald in every picture. Drives me nuts.

But otherwise I like the picture.

Lynx

According to my watch, assuming Roscoe's church starts at the same time my church starts, he should be preaching right about... now. PREACH IT ROSCOE!

Yes I know he can't hear me. I had to say it anyway.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:pound: :pound: Weird Cat.
My church starts at 7:30 on Wednesday so if the time stamp is right you posted that while I was enroute- unlike Taco, who texted me a gazillion times WHILE I was in the pulpit. :pound: Thank God I had the ringer off.  :P

And morning, all. I am back at work on my Friday. And I'm missing some of the posting that have slipped away lately. Jenn needs to get back in here, along with all the other lurkers, -Wooby, Meller-, because I NEED those little useless tidbits about others' days. Facebook does NOT fill the gap. :pound:
Quote from: MelodyB on May 29, 2013, 11:00:48 PM
I HATE the way the light always reflects off my thin hair and I look bald in every picture. Drives me nuts.

But otherwise I like the picture.
I quite agree with the reflecting light problem. I have it too. Contrary to any pictures,  I actually have quite the full head of hair, with beautiful flowing locks.  Okay, I bought them like I did the teeth, but so what?!?

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on May 30, 2013, 11:37:37 AM
I quite agree with the reflecting light problem. I have it too. Contrary to any pictures,  I actually have quite the full head of hair, with beautiful flowing locks.  Okay, I bought them like I did the teeth, but so what?!?

And I have the pictures to prove it, faithfully sent by my informant, aka, LouLou.

But seriously, I have the same problem.  :ugly:

The Purple Fuzzy

Morning, all.  I'm at work and I have nothing interesting to share.