News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Isaac's on another spree - another box of CDs in SHARING 483

Started by Lynx, May 03, 2013, 03:31:47 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Lynx

Yay! I just got some unexpected money in my paycheck. If you don't use all your vacation days, you get paid for it when the vacation days are renewed in June. Totally unexpected, but welcome.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

:waving: Been a long day. I didn't even get to post this morning. It was our biannual qualification, which meant I spent all day on the range, then had to work late doing inventory of ammo. Had to count every stinkin' bullet, This meant I got in too late for church. All I've done is come in, take a bath and turned on the 'puter...if I can get through tomorrow I shall be well on my way to the bliss of my annual car show vacation.:clap:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I'm at work.  There are some strong storms to the west of us.  Maybe we will get some rain.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on June 06, 2013, 02:04:32 PM
Well, I'm at work.  There are some strong storms to the west of us.  Maybe we will get some rain.

Stormed pretty heavily last night here. Even hailed I think...I heard it hitting the window.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Got to my brothers house in Florida after 10pm last night. This morning, my bro and Sil are at work and I'm here with the kids. I've made the kids clean their rooms, we've taken out all the trash, I've cleaned the kitchen and living room and I have the dishwasher going. Currently, Emily is playing quietly in her room, Jeremy is on the computer, and I'm on the other couch chilling with their sweet dog, Speckles. I really like this dog.

Lynx

He likes you because you'll pet him.  Everyone else is too busy playing or on the computer.  Poor dog never gets any attention, or that's how he sees it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on June 05, 2013, 05:40:45 PM
Quote from: Psalm_97 on June 05, 2013, 04:35:01 PM
If you gonna be gone 12 days, I guess there's no rush on the package.

What package?
Music of course.  You didn't think those records fell into a black hole did you?  I was going to send you a copy of the music I got off them.  I got the impression you liked that style.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Argh!! The ebay seller sent me the wrong smog pump. The 'vette will not make it to the car show....:cry:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

That dog gets PLENTY of attention. She likes me cause I'm calm and will pet her nicely and not harrass her. The kids are kinda loud and hyper when they try to play with her.

I took a picture of her, I'll post soon. She reminds me of Seth's dog. She is a beagle and pug mix, and about two years old I think. So well mannered and sweet.

MelodyB

Here is Speckles.

Normally I hate small dogs, but she isn't a yippy little small ankle biter dog that's all scared and nervous all the time. She is solid, medium sized, and so far, I have not heard her bark at anything. She doesn't scare easily, and she is well mannered and a cuddle bug.

I LOVE THIS DOG!

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  I'm at work.  Our internet is out at home again since the storm yesterday. :smirk2:

mini

Drove Sam to work today.  He was mad at me.  Its been a couple weeks since I drove him, and he let me know all about it.  He backfired once so loudly that Chelleebelle (who was following me) thought she had been shot....LOL
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

MelodyB: She looks like she's patiently waiting for you to get done taking pictures so you can get back to important things like petting the dog.

Nice pose though.  That dog could be a model.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: mini on June 07, 2013, 01:19:51 PM
Drove Sam to work today.  He was mad at me.  Its been a couple weeks since I drove him, and he let me know all about it.  He backfired once so loudly that Chelleebelle (who was following me) thought she had been shot....LOL
:laughhard: Go Sam. I just got up, fixin' to go tro town and clean Rusty up for his big week.....lord. A man shouldn't have to push himself to go on his day off....

Lynx

Until now I have been running on a GoPhone sim card for phone service ($100 a year for 1000 minutes - should do me fine, I don't talk a lot on the phone) and using an AT&T internet account at $50 a month, that my phone can connect to.  I got tired of having to keep two devices charged and on me, but all the major carriers' plans for phone/internet are very expensive.  $110 a month?!  You're kidding, right? 

So I did an extensive search and right now I'm testing Red Pocket Mobile.  It's an AT&T MVNO (they lease AT&T service and then sell it to their customers... they're a middleman) but the prices are far less than AT&T ever did.  So far, so good.  Unlimited talk/text and 2 gigs internet for $60 a month, and right now it's working just fine on my Xperia Mini smartphone.  If it keeps working well I'll get Grandma an account for $30 a month unlimited talk.

And no they did not pay me to make this post.  Just wanted to share. :D
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Dad has RedPocket, he has unlimited talk and text on his dumb phone (not a smart one) for $40 a month. Mine is Americian mobile prepaid with my iPhone and it's unlimited talk, text and Internet for $50 a month.

kmymbir

Finally got my grass cut!! whooo!! GO Hubby GO!!

In other news I miss You Mel, You should come stay with me when you get back!

In Other other news, I'm doing great and I am currently planning a SURPRISE going away party
for Brent, he goes to training in Missouri July 9th and I want to shock him..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MsJennJenn

In Sulphur, Oklahoma on my young adult retreat.
The stars are magnificent.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

mini

I wasnt far from you last night.  We were in the OKC area.

MsJennJenn

We're headed to Moore now to do a community thing with Bro Fullers church.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I wish I were heading to a church activity. I'm heading out to mow the yard.  Wanna trade?
"Do you sing at church?"