News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

That's it... I'm filing for your divorce!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

We need a second car!!

I need to be at the church around 4 today and Elona doesn't get off till five. So I will be spending the day at the church all day.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

mini

Quote from: taco_harvell on May 11, 2012, 11:16:37 AM
We need a second car!!

I need to be at the church around 4 today and Elona doesn't get off till five. So I will be spending the day at the church all day.

Thou sinner...spend the time praying and get prayed through of your Crimson Tide loving, White BBQ Sauce loving ways.

In other news, our dogs name is Sara.  If the neighbors heard us, they would think we have a demented child living under our roof:  "Sara, back up off my feet."  "Sara, don't lick the lotion."  "Is Sara in her cage?"  and so on and so forth...lol  Never name your dog a persons name.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Mini, did you name it after Sarba?   :updown:

Speaking of Mini, I need to get out and get groceries.  But alas, I need to shave my legs.  And I don't wanna.  Wonder how many people would notice?  I wish I had more long summer skirts.  They're in style right now! 

What's not in style is modest swimwear for girls.  Camp is coming up and Hannah needs new stuff.  The best thing I've foundis $75 and I just can't do that.  Wish I could actually sew worth something.  All the board shorts are super short this year.  Even though the swimming isn't co-ed of course, I still emphasize that it's not just being modest around boys, it's about being modest period.  She might only be a little 10yr old now but if I don't emphasize it she'll be 15 and possibly having a hard time understanding why people make it ok for kids to be immodest but then as soon as puberty hits, more clothes are needed.  And honestly, I think that just eggs on the perverts.  I find it ridiculous when little girls who can be just as rambunctious as little boys, tumble all around exposing far more than the little boys.  In this day and age, homosexuality may be in the spotlight but pedophilia is tagging close behind.

I may just have her wear a cotton jumper over her swim suit maybe.  Blech.  Sin ruins so much that should be good and clean.

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 11, 2012, 01:45:49 PM

Speaking of Mini, I need to get out and get groceries.  But alas, I need to shave my legs.  And I don't wanna.  Wonder how many people would notice?  I wish I had more long summer skirts.  They're in style right now! 

What's not in style is modest swimwear for girls.  Camp is coming up and Hannah needs new stuff.  The best thing I've foundis $75 and I just can't do that.  Wish I could actually sew worth something.  All the board shorts are super short this year.  Even though the swimming isn't co-ed of course, I still emphasize that it's not just being modest around boys, it's about being modest period.  She might only be a little 10yr old now but if I don't emphasize it she'll be 15 and possibly having a hard time understanding why people make it ok for kids to be immodest but then as soon as puberty hits, more clothes are needed.  And honestly, I think that just eggs on the perverts.  I find it ridiculous when little girls who can be just as rambunctious as little boys, tumble all around exposing far more than the little boys.  In this day and age, homosexuality may be in the spotlight but pedophilia is tagging close behind.

I may just have her wear a cotton jumper over her swim suit maybe.  Blech.  Sin ruins so much that should be good and clean.

I think she understands it more than you might think. Especially from the way you've talked about her being sensitive to being Holy lately. I don't think she would get confused when she turns 15 if she wears a bathing suit at camp, and has to cover up in mixed company. In all reality she might get confused regardless, just because at 15....well you question everything because you're 15!

You don't think she'd take the cotton jumper off at camp?
I know I would have haha...Could she just wear a tee and shorts?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

I slept today. I got up earlier and wrote an email, but I went back to sleep. Now I just woke up and I feel hungover.

Too bad I didn't party last night. I would at least have a reason to feel this way!

Lynx

Today I will get some gas for the van, get some flour and miscellaneous ingredients for making bread tomorrow, and try making some homemade whipped topping.
http://eatathomecooks.com/2011/05/homemade-whipped-topping-aka-make-your-own-cool-whip.html
Because store cool whip creeps me out, that's why.  I don't even know what some of those chemicals are.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 11, 2012, 02:24:52 PMI think she understands it more than you might think. Especially from the way you've talked about her being sensitive to being Holy lately. I don't think she would get confused when she turns 15 if she wears a bathing suit at camp, and has to cover up in mixed company. In all reality she might get confused regardless, just because at 15....well you question everything because you're 15!

You don't think she'd take the cotton jumper off at camp?
I know I would have haha...Could she just wear a tee and shorts?

LOL.. yeah I guess 15 is potentially crazy anyway.  I don't think she'd take it off but she might feel silly.  All the shorts are ridiculously short otherwise that'd be fine.

This'd be perfect.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Like a swing set in a graveyard
like a bloom in the desert sand"
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

oh my word it's POURING....I got caught in it..thankfully rain boots and umbrella were in the car....as was I! haha

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

So glad you guys are getting rain! 

Mel, if I come to your house and you have flowers everywhere... on the table...   lol

Got groceries, stayed under budget, Praise God!  My husband will be so proud while he's eating his macaroni and cheese.   ;)

It's a beautiful day today. 

SippinTea

Quote from: Psalm_97 on May 11, 2012, 05:54:06 PM
"Like a swing set in a graveyard
like a bloom in the desert sand"

"(Look at my tremblin' hands!)
'Cause it hits me like lightning
That love must keep fighting
And somehow, every time
Love is gonna break through!"

Favorite artist. Ever. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Whoa.  Didn't think anyone would catch that one.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 11, 2012, 01:45:49 PM

No, my daughter was on a Barbie kick at the time, and a Barbie cat was named Saraphina and she thought it was the perfect name.  So now, we have a demented dog named after a cat.

QuoteSpeaking of Mini, I need to get out and get groceries.  But alas, I need to shave my legs.  And I don't wanna.  Wonder how many people would notice?  I wish I had more long summer skirts.  They're in style right now!

Wait a sec...you thought of me and need to get groceries? 
Or................you thought of me and need to shave your legs? 
Or................you thought of me and thought of wearing a mini skirt? 

Wha?!?

All I can say is I deny everything! 

Nathan probably eats more than I do, so if its groceries you are needing its his fault.   

Second, if thinking of me reminds you to shave your legs, either 1) I need to shave more often, or 2) you need to shave more often, or 3) you need to visit the wax plant again. 

And third, dont wear a mini skirt.    They never look right on Roscoe.....
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller