News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Beats me.  All that comes to mind is "Blessed are those who have not seen, and yet believe.  And blessed are those who keep giving but never receive."
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

I think my favorite song of his is Circle Up.  After that is Smellin' Coffee.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

I dont have any of his stuff...so maybe if I did, it would be my favorite too. But I only hear stuff on the radio and I'm not always sure what artist sings what on the radio.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

It's been a day already.

Hungry. I had a Jimmy Dean sausage breakfast sabdwich earlier, but ready for real grub.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on May 12, 2012, 05:00:36 PM
I dont have any of his stuff...so maybe if I did, it would be my favorite too. But I only hear stuff on the radio and I'm not always sure what artist sings what on the radio.

Hey Melb - there are several apps you can download, that will tell you what the song is that you hear on the radio/or in a store or something! It's pretty nifty! The one I have is called SoundHound.

@Ruby - sorry darlin' I alas am not a CR fan. Now if you started quoting Kirk Franklin lyrics....that'd be a totally different story!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I have Shazam, I just never use it! Lol

And when I'm listening, I don't really care who is singing. If I like the song, I like it...the only times I wish I knew is when people are talking about songs, and I want to know who or what they are talking about.

I'm dumb like that.

MelodyB

I need someone to hang out with!!

I'm usually with my ETWs right now, and since we didn't have anything planned for today, I'm going thru fellowship withdraws!

Lynx

Come over here, we're firing up for a full-blown family supper. 
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Yay For Drama!! It is officially a holiday....
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

:hi:  Glad to be back home.  I hate Dallas, but Chel is back safe and sound.

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 13, 2012, 12:16:56 AM
:hi:  Glad to be back home.  I hate Dallas, but Chel is back safe and sound.
Yeah, I heard about these two cowboys down in San Antone, one asked the other if he'd ever been up to Dallas.  The other said, "Naw, I never could stand them yankees."   :P
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

Nothing new, just sharing with the folks here, lol I had nothing else to add to up my post count.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Melody

I feel blah.  If it were possible I would take a vacation day/month to a deserted island.  Just me.  lol

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 13, 2012, 12:34:58 AM
I feel blah.  If it were possible I would take a vacation day/month to a deserted island.  Just me.  lol

Me too.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

I want to take a vacation, but WITH my friends, not alone.

The Purple Fuzzy

OMW, I just read the title of this thread as "Seth Throws Kisses Too" :o

MelodyB

Whoo hoo!  Where do I sign up?!

* MelodyB stands in the front of the line.

Kloey

Ruby, I'm in the process of teaching myself to crochet.  Never thought about skirts and jazz.  That's nifty, though.  Would you mind sharing a picture of the finished product?

Been lazy today. Made Spanish rice and ham for dinner today.  Managed to rub my eyeball with some peppery goodness and I paid dearly for my carelessness.  I finished the centerpieces for the Mother's Day meal and I have to say, they turned out nicely.  I have the photo carrousels painted and they're drying.  The cards are drying, as well.  On the bright side, I'm covered in glitter so it's my turn to sparkle and sparkle I do!

My niece is going to church with me tomorrow.  I made her first Apostolic/Pentecostal hairbow, so I'm all excited!  I think I'm going to move on to trying to sew clothes.  I can make basic stuff, but nothing too elaborate.  I just think it'd be nice to sew her some cute little dresses and whatnot.  :-)
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

Chseeads

Lands sakes....I am so swamped with things that need done and I don't have time to get them done.

MelodyB

I'm awake.

Ready to get this day over with. For several reasons.

Heather

I bought an American Greetings card the other day just to make sure I keep Seth employed. I missed our Community Church One even yesterday due to prior obligations to a wedding, but there were 12 baptized in Jesus name and 4 filled with the Holy Ghost.

I lost half of a tooth yesterday at the wedding. Plus I'm having some issues related to my cancer 'scare' last year that are showing back up. Everyone just remember me in prayer is you don't mind.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs Heather and mel

Chseeads

Hang in there, VeterinaryGirl.

w2cch.....  Had issues.  Bleh.

Eating a BBP.

I need to sleep for 3 days but I don't have time. 

* Chseeads weeps.