News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Hurry up and get Rusty fixed.  Moods will be fixed.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

mini

I forgot to share this photo... (and I will be killed for it).

I was riding along with a certain nameless individual when suddenly he lets out a squeal, whips in a parking lot, bails on me and runs up to this table.

The reason?  Girl Scout cookies.  Seems that if you have any Girl Scout Cookies, namely "Thin Mints" you better stay out of his way...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Varmit! I can't help it, they is manna from heaven...(at least you didn't tell them that I crossed three lanes of traffic to get to them...lol)
Quote from: minnesota68 on May 08, 2012, 12:20:34 PM

I was riding along with a certain nameless individual when suddenly he lets out a squeal, whips in a parking lot, bails on me and runs up to this table.

The reason?  Girl Scout cookies.  Seems that if you have any Girl Scout Cookies, namely "Thin Mints" you better stay out of his way...

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on May 08, 2012, 12:31:17 PM
Varmit! I can't help it, they is manna from heaven...(at least you didn't tell them that I crossed three lanes of traffic to get to them...lol)

I would like to point out I NEVER said it was you.  You confessed out of guilt.

MsJennJenn

Busted! haha - I would pull over for thin mints too....not that I'm going to admit to agreeing with five-oh! :shakeno:

Running on about 4 hours of sleep.  :sleep:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

My understanding was he was willing to risk your life and his for these cookies. lol

Headed to Radford VA to do outreach with my pastor and a service tonight. Pray for that city and for us. We need a breakthrough there!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

He'll be happy to know then that Nestle has come out with Girl scout candy in the same flavors.

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 08, 2012, 02:48:05 PM
He'll be happy to know then that Nestle has come out with Girl scout candy in the same flavors.

That just sounds gross lol....

Quote from: MelodyB on May 08, 2012, 02:55:28 PM
Blah. What a day.

*hugs Melbs*
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Thanks.

I came home from taking dad into town, and went back to bed for another three hours. I now have laundry going, and I'm fixing to grab the gas can and go back to town. Gotta put some gas in the can to bring back to the motorhome when I pick dad up. Then HOPEFULLY, we will get it into town again today. Been trying for weeks.

Then I'll go to the church and do the stuff I didn't do yesterday cause I wasn't feeling like it. I still don't feel good today, but it has to be done. Before I get in trouble. Lol

Y'all say a prayer for me, please?

Melody

SippinTea

Praying for you right now, Mel. *Hug* I'm sorry things have been so difficult for you lately. Praying God gives you strength (and peace!) while you're taking care of your dad - regardless of who should or should not be doing it. I'm proud of you for doing what needs to be done and not wallowing in the unfairness of things. You'll probably pound me for saying this, but... you've grown alot in the years we've known each other. :) I liked the then-Mel a lot. But I like the now-Mel even better. :)

Weird morning. I keep feeling dizzy. Wondering if it's from all the sun I got yesterday. Or maybe I'm dehydrated again. *shrug* But whatever the case, you're supposed to figure it out and fix it for me. Yeah.

If anybody has coffee or tea on, I'm coming over. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 08, 2012, 02:31:27 PM
Running on about 4 hours of sleep.  :sleep:
Caffeine is your friend.  Not a big dose all at once, small doses through the day. 

When I'm running on 4 hours of sleep and I have to get through a work shift, I go to the local Jack's (a fast food factory chain) and order a mocha shake.  They carry Blue Bell ice cream.  They don't have a mocha shake on the menu, and if it's a new guy at the counter he'll look at me kind of fishy and say they don't have it, but the regulars know what it is - half black coffee and half Blue Bell chocolate ice cream.  Coffee melts the ice cream, ice cream cools the coffee and you're left with kind of a cappuccino, only a lot creamier.   :thumbsup2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: SippinTea on May 08, 2012, 04:11:21 PMIf anybody has coffee or tea on, I'm coming over. :)

I do! I do!  :hi:  I'm thinking of making a quick iced coffee before I take off on some errands.

I was hoping you'd notice a comment awhile back about a new hot tea I tried. 

OH and Hannah is asking if Chris is Jason Sciscoe...

MsJennJenn

I have to be in the mood for anything coffee related.

Unfortunately, caffeine won't keep me going today...since I'm taking pain reliever...and pain reliever makes me SOOOO tired. Lose lose! ha

-Alexander Den Heijer-

SippinTea

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 08, 2012, 04:58:00 PM
I was hoping you'd notice a comment awhile back about a new hot tea I tried. 

I think I did, but I've forgotten now. Oops. :-?

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 08, 2012, 04:58:00 PM
OH and Hannah is asking if Chris is Jason Sciscoe...

Nope. He's way better than Jason Sciscoe. Of course, Jason's wife would probably disagree with me. ;) But that's okay. I'm allowed to be biased. :bigcheese:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

I'm fixing to make some glandular meat and bulbed vegetables for dinner.

Anyone want to come join us?

The Purple Fuzzy

Some people should come with ear plugs or be put in a sound proof room. ;)

Melody

I caught the quick end of something off the radio and I don't know if it's real or not but I've been laughing ever since.

".... woke up to find his wife had crazy glued his __cheeks together."

I can't even breathe I'm laughing so hard.  I told Nathan not to make me mad... 

Chseeads

That would be a terrible fix indeed.  :o

Went to work.  Came home.

The public was in rare form today. 

At Dollar General this morning the clerk asked a man how he was, and that was the wrong question to ask....he proceeded to go on a tirade about how he'd be better if the hospital would get their act together on finding out what was wrong with his old lady, in so many words.  He went on and on about it all.  Before he left the store he made sure to share with us all how much he draws on disability and various other facts about his life.

At Dollar Tree foreign people kept asking me questions.  That store is a melting pot...there are always people of diverse tongues in there.  lol

But that was just run of the mill...the even better part there was that the manager there just found out that she's getting a house she's been trying to buy...and she was excited and telling whoever about it....it has however many bedrooms, and it's got a garage and a barn and whatever all....and apparently it has fruit trees on the property....  But she kept listing a bunch of citrus fruits when she'd named them off....and she never said anything about it having a greenhouse that I heard....

I don't think her lemon tree is going to do very good here.  :eyebrow:

Chseeads

OH, AND, I was aggravated with the public by the time I left, cause I was in Dollar Tree for 6 hours, and by the time I left, the stuff I worked on first, you couldn't even tell I'd ever been there.

People shop like a bunch of wild hogs.  Makes me just want to scream at people  "PUT THAT BACK LIKE YOU FOUND IT YOU BIG DUMMY!!!!!!"

:P

MelodyB

Come over here and fix yourself a nice big plate of this glandular meat. You will feel better about life.

:fork:

Chseeads