Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Jesus wept too.

Today went WAY better than I expected. We are at Ruby Tuesdays now, fixing to head home for a nap.

Thanks PF! *HUGS* to you.

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Odd people are mentioning naps so much.  After a hectic weekend, I came home from morning church and instead of making lunch, took a long nap.  Now I'm up, eating homemade chili with sourdough bread on the side. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

We had 26 first time guest today!!! For a church that usually only runs 60-80, that's alot of people! PTL!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

We had 107 today, and I know for SURE of 10 people who were absent. Lol so it would have been 117!!

Nevermind about the nap...gotta go out and clean the yard...a guy from church is coming to mow, so I gotta go gather limbs and things. I may build a fire! Whoot!

Melody

Yay for visitors, birthdays & baptisms! 

I have felt out of sorts since Friday. I'm good now.  Lol

Wtcch.  :)

The kids wanted to make lunch so they made a wonderful potato soup.  Took a nap & have ben playng ards, connect 4 while watching mythbusters blow things up.  Church was sooo good, I love my pastor & pastor's wife.  God knows exactly what we need.

MelodyB

I cleaned the yard, built a fire, and dad said I could burn a casket he made a few years ago, so I did, and I took pictures and text them to people to freak them out! It worked! Haha!

Bro Joey is mowing our yard right now! Yay! It needed it pretty badly!

I came in, took a shower and rested a bit, now I gotta go find something to eat. My salad and Cajun fish and speghetti squash at lunch done wore off! :)

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

He'll let you burn caskets, but won't let you mow.  :roll:

Send the mower man up here, I don't have time to mow ours.  :reaction:

sunlight

My favorite song of his is the untitled hymn.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

I didn't know the mower man had an album.

SippinTea

Quote from: sunlight on May 14, 2012, 04:39:11 AM
My favorite song of his is the untitled hymn.

That's one of mine, too. :)

Quote from: HeatherB on May 13, 2012, 08:01:12 PM
We had 26 first time guest today!!! For a church that usually only runs 60-80, that's alot of people! PTL!!

Yay!! That's terrific!

And btw... *hugs* for you and *prayers* to God about/for you.

Quote from: Kloey on May 13, 2012, 03:52:44 AM
Ruby, I'm in the process of teaching myself to crochet.  Never thought about skirts and jazz.  That's nifty, though.  Would you mind sharing a picture of the finished product?

Cool! Have you joined ravelry.com yet? If not, I highly recommend it! Thousands of free patterns, and you can save all your favorites and/or ones you want to try someday in a folder, as well as connect with other crocheters. :) Here's the pattern I'm testing out: http://www.naturallycaron.com/projects/jolimar/jolimar_1.html

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Can you make me a beige cape, mid-calf?  Do they make gabardine in beige?  Sometimes black just doesn't go.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

heading out to clean the church in a min.

Oh my goodness, I read EricShane's canning FB post and about spit out my drink.  He cracks me up, I hope I get to meet him someday because I'm convinced he's a hillbilly.

MelodyB

A snake handling hillbilly!

Well. Dad told me to be ready to go to town at 10. So I'm dressed, ready to walk out the door, and I look in his bedroom, and he is back in bed.

That was at 10:05.

Guess he's not ready to go yet.

Heather

So I have a Drs appointment Thursday afternoon for my issues that happened this weekend and a dentist appointment next Monday to pull the rest of this tooth out and have my 1st cleaning in 4 years. Bring on the pain!! Lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MsJennJenn

At work. Bored.

Oh so tired. My 4am bedtime from Saturday night is catching up to me.
:yawn:

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

<<---------- They all went that way ---------->>
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

I'm around. We finally left and went to do a few things. Now I'm sitting at the car lot that the motorhome is sitting on, while dad talks to some potential buyers! Yay! Wound care and Drs office is next on the list.

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Coming right up.  Just three more days, counting today.  Hang in there! 
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Got less than two weeks till our big youth event and one of the speakers had to back out. Now looking for a replacement.

Went to a great youth rally Friday night.

Bought a new pair of shoes and they were defective so I had to return them. The replacement pair were also defective and made different and rubbed a blister on top of my foot. So they are going back too. I hate trying to find new shoes!!

That's about all!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

I could recommend some really comfortable shoes, but you wouldn't like them... they have toes. 

Try Merrel shoes.  Or Rockport - there's a place local where I can get Rockport shoes for $12-$25.  :D  Before I switched to zero-drop shoes, Rockport was my go-to brand for shoes that will last.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

:hi: Been busy, ain't been on as much as usual. Do ya'll miss me yet?  :freaky2: :freaky2:

Went to work today, did a report- first one I've done this year, I do believe. Someone thoughfully discarded a pistol on my capitol lawn and the grounds crew found it. It was, of course, stolen, and the owner was very pleased to get it back, even if it was in somewhat rougher condition than when he last saw it a year ago....

Went to Walmart, got a few things, and Chey struck up a conversation with a total stranger by inviting the lady to come to her graduation..Not only did the sweet lady stop and talk to us, she  gave Chey $2 as a "graduation gift" for graduating kindergarten.....My kid.....SMH. If she would just invite them to church....she's definately got a boldness I don't have. :-\

Worries me though- she'll talk to anyone, no matter how many times I've told her not too....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison