News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Nelle, do you know both your love languages?  Speak his and help him speak yours.  Then, it won't matter.

Nelle

I've watched most of them with him.. I like some of them, just not everytime we watch a movie. We don't get much "entertainment" time with our tv because of work and church and just life haha.. I can't handle depressing or violence that often haha.. Tonight's is about vampires...ickkk!!

I have that book but I haven't read it yet.

MelodyB

Home! Had a great time at church and then hanging at Raising Canes with friends! I love my people!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

Quote from: Nelle on May 10, 2012, 02:52:08 AM
I've watched most of them with him.. I like some of them, just not everytime we watch a movie. We don't get much "entertainment" time with our tv because of work and church and just life haha.. I can't handle depressing or violence that often haha.. Tonight's is about vampires...ickkk!!

I have that book but I haven't read it yet.

If you're interested:  Let the Lord sort out your thoughts.  There's a difference between "action" movies wearing you out and "depressing/ violence" wearing you out.  Pray holiness over your home and husband. ♥

If not, I will be praying for you.  The best part of marriage is that it's hard and we don't get what we want so that we can be better people and get what God wants for us instead.

The Purple Fuzzy

Is Facebook acting funny for anyone besides me?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 10, 2012, 03:22:17 AM

As opposed to what? lol FB is like a menopausal woman on steroids.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Quote from: Nelle on May 10, 2012, 01:44:44 AM
Eating dinner.. So very very very tired of watching guy movies...everytime...or having to watch tv alone in the other room. I express my opinion and we keep ending up with the stupidest movies. Ugh..

Congratulations on your wonderful union.  :P

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 10, 2012, 06:35:09 AM

If this was FB, I would Like this.  :P

MelodyB

I'm awake. About to get ready and take dad to dialysis.

Then I'm gonna crash in the Youth room for a few hours. I'm still so sleepy!

mini

And with that, MsJennJenn summed up the entire FB experience...

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

That is great!

MsJennJenn

haha....it's true!  :hypocrite:

Here at work. SO ready for the weekend.
But NO SCHOOL tonight! Or until August!! Glory!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on May 10, 2012, 06:35:09 AMFB is like a menopausal woman on steroids.

I'm overwhelmed with thankfulness this morning.  God's been showing me that what I didn't receive growing up from my mother, my church has supplimented abundantly.  My church is my mother.  Probably sounds weird to people with normal moms.. lol 

God is so good.  That is all.

The Purple Fuzzy

lol  Is that more stuff from your garden? ;)

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Normal mother? What is that? I guess I wouldn't know either. Lol

Whew doggie! Been a long day indeed. I'm at wound care now. And THANK THE LORD! He (Dad) isn't lying to these folks! He told them he doesn't want to wear the vac and they are gonna see what the dr says. But hopefully they will let hem keep it off. :) I'm happy right now.

Kloey

Today has been a long day and it only started a little over three hours ago.  On the bright side, my brand new niece is making her way home!  She's a bit bigger than I was when I was brand new, but Miss Thang has my cheeks and levels such a direct, gangster stare that everyone is saying she's mine...lol.
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

SippinTea

I have an awesome mom, MY, but that still totally makes sense to me. :)

Ravioli for dinner tonight. No, not homemade. I'm being lazy like that. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Melody

cool. 

Raviolis sound awesome.  I had a total dinner fail tonight.  My sweet family just eats it anyway.  lol

Chseeads

There are not enough hours in the day.  *screams and falls over*

Went to church, came home.... 

At the end of the closing prayer I adlibbed something on the organ and accidentally reminded myself of the song "Bad, Bad Leroy Brown."  So now that's stuck in my head. lol  Lord.

Chseeads

:sing:

.....badder than old King Kong, and meaner than a junkyard dog.....

MelodyB

:o dude. :o

NO JOKE, about two hours ago, I was in the kitchen, and for some reason I just belted out into song. And it was that very thing. Bad bad Leroy brown. :o

I have my mother as a witness.

This is weird. :o

Chseeads