News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

:roll:

He doesn't know what he is missing.

When we are married, I will fix him liver and onions twice a week! It's good for him!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

I DO know what I'm missing.  I just don't like liver.  Bleh.

Lynx

Well this is a contradiction.  Over on the furnace line we're working overtime, but today the boss said for the next two months it doesn't look like we'll be having much business, not a lot of orders lined up, so we're going to be cleaning the factory like crazy.  So... why are we still working overtime?

Oh well, it'$ not for thi$ humble $ervant to que$tion thi$.   :freaky2:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Kloey

Quote from: Roscoe on May 02, 2012, 12:05:10 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 02, 2012, 11:58:14 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 02, 2012, 11:50:02 AM
:yawn:

:grape:

Quote from: Roscoe on May 02, 2012, 11:54:31 AM
Oy vey.

Back at work. Tired. Irritable. Ready to go home. Got a "Seth-like" mood going today. :biglaugh:

:pound:

:uzi: :fire: :uzi2: :2pistol: :2gun: :tank: :fire: :uzi: :nuke: :burn: :burn: :fighter: :war: :war:
Yes. It is THAT kinda day. :mad:

I know those kinds of days, Roscoe.  This last month at work has been like that.  The kick?  I waited until some dood called 911 and told me he was calling to see if we sent LEO to his cousin's baby mama "cause he had heard that she had done called the polices on his cousin and they was having an agaments" before I spazzed.  My eyeball twitched dangerously.

P.S.
I have a new bebe.  Well, technically, she's my brother's, but since I'm Aunt Sissy and she has already taken a shine to me, I'm claiming her.  She's brand new...made her debut around 1300 hours, so she isn't yet a day old.  I've already crocheted her a blanket, a hat, some hair bows, and a little shirt.  Can you tell that I'm excited to have a little girl to add to my horde of boys?
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

Roscoe

Quote from: Kloey on May 09, 2012, 08:11:38 AM
Quote from: Roscoe on May 02, 2012, 12:05:10 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on May 02, 2012, 11:58:14 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on May 02, 2012, 11:50:02 AM
:yawn:

:grape:

Quote from: Roscoe on May 02, 2012, 11:54:31 AM
Oy vey.

Back at work. Tired. Irritable. Ready to go home. Got a "Seth-like" mood going today. :biglaugh:

:pound:

:uzi: :fire: :uzi2: :2pistol: :2gun: :tank: :fire: :uzi: :nuke: :burn: :burn: :fighter: :war: :war:
Yes. It is THAT kinda day. :mad:

I know those kinds of days, Roscoe.  This last month at work has been like that.  The kick?  I waited until some dood called 911 and told me he was calling to see if we sent LEO to his cousin's baby mama "cause he had heard that she had done called the polices on his cousin and they was having an agaments" before I spazzed.  My eyeball twitched dangerously.

SMH. People just keep getting stupider......Job security, I guess.  :lol:

And where have you been hiding?!? I thought I was left here without backup, you've been gone so long. I gave up and deputized Mini.... :roll:

Lord. I'm glad it is nearly my weekend. Did a little work on Rusty last night, thought I was gonna get to start him up, but no. Got to the last peice needed to be installed, looked around the shop and apparently I have magical RTV (Gasket Sealant). It vanished. I know I had bought some..... needless to say, I called it a day and will buy more of the stuff  today.  :smirk2:
Everybody needs to have a great day. Or else I shall show up, cuff you and make you appreciate your freedom. Don't let it come to that. I have Tasers and I ENJOY using them. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Kloey

Quote from: Roscoe on May 09, 2012, 11:34:09 AMSMH. People just keep getting stupider......Job security, I guess.  :lol:

And where have you been hiding?!? I thought I was left here without backup, you've been gone so long. I gave up and deputized Mini.... :roll:

Lord. I'm glad it is nearly my weekend. Did a little work on Rusty last night, thought I was gonna get to start him up, but no. Got to the last peice needed to be installed, looked around the shop and apparently I have magical RTV (Gasket Sealant). It vanished. I know I had bought some..... needless to say, I called it a day and will buy more of the stuff  today.  :smirk2:
Everybody needs to have a great day. Or else I shall show up, cuff you and make you appreciate your freedom. Don't let it come to that. I have Tasers and I ENJOY using them. :laughhard:

Job security!  Ha!  I offered to take the Honda to the streets and handle some bidness!  As to my whereabouts, I cannot reveal the location of my batcave!

If you do deploy the white lightening, I think I should get to do it, too.  Remind me to tell you about the time my stepdad grabbed my taser.  It, uh, really shocked him.
I am activated to pursue His kingdom, not for what it is, but for the absence found within.

Chseeads

I need a taser to deal with the public.

I had a tick on my leg.  :reaction:

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

Good morning.

Hannah wants you all to know that she is still practicing her southern accent. and to post this smiley... :sing:

I'm sure she'll be joining GP when she's 16. In 6 yrs. 

MelodyB

Awake. Barely.

Weird dreams again.

Fitting to go take dad around, pay bills, Dr, ETC.

mini

Quote from: MellowYellow on May 09, 2012, 01:26:01 PM

Good morning.

Hannah wants you all to know that she is still practicing her southern accent. and to post this smiley... :sing:

I'm sure she'll be joining GP when she's 16. In 6 yrs. 

Why wait?  Tell her to join now, we can really make sure shes warped by the time she is 16.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Oh...and I feel a lot better today. Not as tired, and I don't feel funny anymore. Hopefully whatever that was the past couple of days is long gone now.

Off to the shower I go...gotta take a longer one today to make up for skipping it yesterday. Lol

MsJennJenn

So incredibly tired. :yawn:

Done with the semester! Praise him!

B in Art History
C in History I
C in Beginning Algebra

Passing! YES
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: Kloey on May 09, 2012, 11:57:17 AM
If you do deploy the white lightening, I think I should get to do it, too. 
Kloey:  Do you have any idea what "white lightning" refers to down here in the south?   :biglaugh:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8E5WWX_40gs
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Kloey

Oops.  In my world, it refers to the flow of electricity from a taser.

MelodyB

Well, Dad and I just had an all out screaming match just now. Ugh.

He refuses to wear the vacuum thing that Wound care has ordered for his wound. He said that tomorrow when they put it back on, he is going to come home and take it off again, and then when he has to go back, he will just HAVE ME put it back and act like it was on the whole time. I told him I wouldnt do it. If he takes it off he is gonna tell them, and I won't be party to lying to them and pretending he is wearing it. So he got mad and yelled at me. I told him that if he doesn't want to wear it, he better tell them, or I will. So now he is mad at me, but I don't care. He isn't gonna lie to them and lose his foot. And if he does, it will be with no help from me. I'm not gonna do it!

Now we gotta go back into town and get a haircut, cause he forgot while we were in there earlier.

Another three trips to town day for us.

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Well. All is better. I took dad to town and we actually had a conversation and not a screaming match about the vacuum situation. He still doesn't want to do it. But I think I have him convinced to come clean with the wound care people and not lie to them. I expressed my concerns and he listened. But I still won't know what he decides to do till tomorrow. I pray he does the right thing. Either leave it on like he is supposed to, or at least tell them he isn't gonna wear it and not lie about it.

And the trip to town was a waste anyway. His barber was closed. And so we went to another one, and it was 2 o clock and they had a "out to lunch" sign up. We waited there for about 30 mins and they never came back so we left, and dad still needs a haircut. :smirk2:

Try again tomorrow.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I've been in and out all day.

Fixing to fold these two baskets of clothes I have, then get dressed and go to church.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Leaving for church now. Alone. Dad was gonna go, but got to tired. And I won't comment on my mom. I don't want to have to repent. :smirk2:

Nelle

Eating dinner.. So very very very tired of watching guy movies...everytime...or having to watch tv alone in the other room. I express my opinion and we keep ending up with the stupidest movies. Ugh..