News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Large Cherry Dr Pepper with real cream. Nuff said.

:hypocrite:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

@ Jeremy.  I meant the shave/wax legs idea.  You are the icon.

mini

I am not the icon.  I was the target of a idea gone horribly wrong.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

mini

:ugly:

http://youtu.be/LqPlBy2-abA

*sigh*  Now I have clear liquid escaping my eye sockets.

"When my husband left on his deployment, our 6-year-old son could not walk on his own. He has cerebral palsy. Doctors originally said that he would never walk or do much of anything. While daddy was away, he learned to walk. For his homecoming, we set it up for Michael to walk to his daddy for the first time ever! We kept the fact that he could walk a secret the whole time his dad was gone!"

Roscoe

Well...I am happy. Rusty seems to be fixed, and life is GRAND.

Oh and Seth and Mini-   :pound: :pound:
Both of ya.

In other news, my nephew just broke my heart. He's four, mixed race ( his sister, age 9 or so, is not and lets him know, which ticks me off- I'd beat her butt if I could ) and really doesn't have a good home life. I don't think the little man has ever saw his real Dad....I've heard from Grandma, ect. that he's said he wants to live with Chey and that he's slipped up and called Lou "Mama" a couple of times.
Today, I'm sweeping up the shop, which had became a disaster while Rusty was being repaired. I sense someone behind me, and turn and it's Miles. He wants to sweep, so I let him. After a few minutes of him sweeping and me putting away tools, he looked at me and said "I want you to be my Daddy." How do you respond to that?!?

I told him, "Son, I can't be your real Daddy, but you can pretend I am all you want and I'll treat you like you are, okay?"
Hard to keep from crying, at least it was for me.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

Oh my goodness, Bob. I'm afraid I would have lost it. Poor little tyke. :cry: I wish you COULD be his daddy. And if you decide to go ahead and "beat his sister's butt", let me know. I'll be in line right behind you.

Oh, and Mini... here, have another tear jerker... http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&feature=endscreen&v=d7npunWUVsw

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

SippinTea

And Isaac, I think you'd be hard pressed to find a Chris Rice song I didn't know instantly. :P

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

"I was thinking the other day, what if cartoons got saved..."

Finish THAT! ;)

Just got off the phone with my Justin. He was grilling me. Ruby got me in trouble. *glare*

;)

mini

Pandora...Ray Stevens station...Bad Bad Leroy Brown just came on.  :ugly:

SippinTea

Mel -

Hmph. I don't LIKE that one, so I won't. So THERE! :P :hypocrite:

I did?!? :o How in the world? *lol* I shall assume it had something to do with ambulance rides and etc. But I'm not sure how that would have got YOU in trouble... Ah well. You're in trouble with lil' bro often enough anyhow. That's nothin' new. ;)

Is it dreadful of me to be contemplating holding dinner off a little longer than usual, since I told the boys they had to play outside until dinner time? :hypocrite: Bad mom. Bad, BAD mom. ;)

Seriously, Jason (no, not The Taco Jason), needed to burn some energy. Uhh... and attitude. ;) And I am fully appreciating the quiet inside the house just at the moment.  :cool:

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on May 11, 2012, 11:41:19 PM
"I was thinking the other day, what if cartoons got saved..."
And then there's "Kermit the frog here... hi ho lelujah"

And there's Beavis and that other guy...  BUZZZZ!

Oh well, can't win them all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

Chseeads

MelodyB

kmymbir

I talked to the lady at the hiring agency, just to see if she has heard back, and she informed me that I am their choice. I have the job!
The only thing we are waiting on is some type of paper work on their side to come through and then she will let me know when to start!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

AAAAAlelujah!

Been wondering if you were still alive. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

kmymbir

Here I was thinking you were avoiding me because of my horrible grammar. lol
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

One of our chickens finally decided to start sitting on her eggs, and now we have 4 chicks in the house, thanks to my over excited father..

Lynx

Avoiding who?  You're the one who never shows up online anymore.  :P
"Do you sing at church?"

kmymbir

SippinTea

*screams and tears hair*

Okay, I feel much better now. :bigcheese:

Just for the record, attempting to teach fractions with unequal denominators to someone determined NOT to learn them, isn't fun. But oh well. He'll learn them. He will. I have decreed it so. *nods firmly*

Newest crochet attempt: a lacework overskirt pattern. I'm trying it in not-so-great yarn first, 'cause I wanted to make sure I like the pattern. If I DO like it (and so far I do) I plan to make one in a bright color - maybe teal. Or red. Or something. To wear over my black skirt.

Isaac, here's a pop quiz for you: what CR song has the phrase "blessed is the heart that gets broken but keeps holding on?" Sandra might know this one too. But I don't think anyone else around here is a CR fan. Sadness. :sadbounce: