News:

The staff of Godplace.com welcomes you to our little house of fun. If you have a spiritual need, feel free to  contact any staff member.

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Please keep my friend Jennie and her new baby Marcus in your prayers. She began having seizures around 9 am Friday. Went into labor. Marcus arrived 2 months premature around 3 pm and neither are out of the woods yet :/

My Sunday morning struggle of to go to church or not has begun. I'm so tired of this. Why can't I live somewhere closer to any of you guys?!? I haven't heard from a one single person from my church since service last Sunday morning. I could literally fall off the face of the planet and they'd probably notice 3 months from now :/
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

KIMBER IS BEING MEAN TO ME!!!

Just so y'all know. She hit me with a pillow.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

Your brilliance overwhelms me, Mel for one we are in church, so if you want to point fingers lol.
For two, you sat on me therefore I hit you in fairness, then you threw the pillow at the back of my head...
This Means War!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

And now all is well and I just redeemed myself cause I shared with you my blanket. So you can warm your cold heart.

:hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on May 20, 2012, 02:57:00 PM
And now all is well and I just redeemed myself cause I shared with you my blanket. So you can warm your cold heart.

:hypocrite:
Glad you redeemed yourself. With all that goin' on in church, Lord knows He won't be able to redeem you two heathens...:ugly:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

Don't worry I did not let her smother me, I enjoyed the warmth,  but lets not show off lol.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

Newsman

Praying for baby and mother, and you also, Lady Heather.

I'm also locking the thread :)

John  :waving:

Chseeads

Newsman

Chseeads

Newsman