News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on May 07, 2012, 04:53:26 PM
Oh lawd. You picture snappin', no good varment.  :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun:

It could have been worse... :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

And, if past is precedent, probably will be much worse before too long.  After all, GIMP is free if you can't afford PhotoShop. ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

AWWWW, I can't wait to meet ya guys!  Although, I may have to refrain from patting Roscoe on the head since it's branded in my mind of him as a leprechaun... 

Somebody bring something shiny to distract him if he gets outta hand...

Melody

Done cleaning the church for today. 

While I have made some good recipes as of late, I've also fell off the healthy wagon a bit.  Potato chips are my one weakness.   ;)  So I ate an avocado with potato chips for lunch.

MelodyB

I'm gonna make blondie brownies using a cake mix.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm ready to go home and I have another hour to wait. *sigh

The Purple Fuzzy

Actually, Roscoe, it's not a bad photo of you but John looks like he's spaced out.  Is he looking at some waitress in the background? ;)

The Purple Fuzzy

I don't understand a person using the"f" word in a conversation and then 5 minutes later telling the person they're praying for them.  That just doesn't go together in my mind.  Some days I wish I had a soundproof room and didn't have to listen to the other office sounds.

mini

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 07, 2012, 08:59:39 PM
Actually, Roscoe, it's not a bad photo of you but John looks like he's spaced out.  Is he looking at some waitress in the background? ;)

Actually, he was distracted by two things.  The waitress AND the buffet...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Just woke up from a nap. I got sent home from work. I have the plague again. I barely stay up long enough to get my dog walked before I get so shaky I have to sit down. This is not fun.....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Newsman

I resemble that!

John  :waving:

Quote from: minnesota68 on May 07, 2012, 09:55:12 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on May 07, 2012, 08:59:39 PM

Actually, he was distracted by two things.  The waitress AND the buffet...

Chseeads

Went to work.  Came home.  Raining cats and dogs now.

MelodyB

We don't have eggs, so I didn't make the blondie brownies. Oh well. I didn't need any.

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on May 07, 2012, 11:56:29 PM
We don't have eggs, so I didn't make the blondie brownies. Oh well. I didn't need any.
:nono: Mel, Mel, Mel.....We've HAD this discussion....substitution is your friend. A tblsp of Mayo, maybe a touch more, per egg will work just fine.

And I went to court at my part time gig. Drove the Corvette, which REALLY liked the somewhat cool air- it just felt like it wanted to fly. I wanted to let it, but I was afraid I would get caught by one of my Brothers in Blue.  :-\

Now. I. am. going. to. relax. I will not do anything productive the rest of the evening, I don't care if it harelips the Pope, as my Mama used to say.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Oh well. I felt funny anyway. Like my sugar dropped. I was all jittery and jumpy. So I ate dinner, and checked my sugar. It was 128, so I guess it was low before. Still feel weird. I'm in my room in the dark. Just chillin.

kmymbir

It's come a storm! Head for the barn Rhonda!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

SippinTea

Had a day out with my three men and my parents and siblings today. :) Picnic in the park (by the river, which makes any day a good day) and lots of fun memories and laughs. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Still feeling funny. Hopefully I live to chat with y'all tomorrow. Been kinda a bad day.

Goodnight.

MelodyB

*HUGS* Ruby. :) glad you had a great day! Still prayin for ya.

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

So that cat and dog raining earlier was about 4 inches in a couple hours.  :o

Lynx

Hope you didn't step in a poodle.

Overtime at work continues.  Hooray for overtime! 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I survived the night. Barely. I still feel funny. And TIRED. I'm not sure why, hope I'm not coming down with a sickness.

Not even gonna shower, just going to take Dad to dialysis and drop him off and come back home. I don't even feel like staying in town and waiting today. I wish mom would take some initiative and get up and take him to town. But she won't. I feel like I do everything for him and she doesn't. I guess that's my role Im playing right now. God knows.

And He is good. Either way, I'm blessed and He is good.

mini

Roscoe

:stupid:

I'm at work. Tired. Irritable. In fact, just copy and past my post from a few days ago. (Seth-like mood).

:mad:

These moods are becoming more frequent...... :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison