News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Someone quick, slip me a flakey pastry.  I need one of those cream horns.

Nelle

I called it! After eating my dinner tonight, I said "I hope that doesn't make me sick." this restaurants good has made me very sick in the past.. I think it's how well (or not so well) their peppers/spices get along with my tummy. I just got very sick and I'm hoping that I can now freely go to bed & sleep! 6am wake up! Ugh. Ha..

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 17, 2012, 10:12:49 PM
Just talked to my brother in Arkansas. That guy is a nut. I am surprised they let him carry a gun. Arkansas must be a dangerous place. lol
It is.  :lol:

Morning,all. Just got to work and am anticipating a long day. It's just got that draggy feeling to it...:smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

mini

Merning to you short brother.

Im about ready to start praying for rain.  And then maybe snow...  :)
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

Gotta go get dad from Monroe Hospital.  My sister took them in, I gotta pick them up.  Hope they don't detain me for non payment of my cat scan.  :P

MelodyB

It stormed all night. It was great for sleeping.

But I didnt sleep as good as I could have...my bed feller may be small, but she sure knows how to take over a queen sized bed! She was everywhere! And her foot in my rib cage is not a very good sleeping position...for me. Didn't seem to bother her any. Haha.

But I wouldn't trade that for anything.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

Roscoe try some vigorous exercise first thing in the morning.  Seems to set the metabolism for the day.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 18, 2012, 03:26:47 PM
Howdy y'all.

Roscoe try some vigorous exercise first thing in the morning.  Seems to set the metabolism for the day.
Don't tell him that he thinks his routine of speed eating doughnuts while downing Dr Pepper is exercise. Lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

SippinTea

:lol:

G'morning all you lovely GPers! :hi:

I told the boys last night that if we woke up to 12 inches of snow that I'd give them a holiday from school. Well. Jason is rather grouchy, 'cause we woke up to less than an inch, and it's already mostly melted off. ;) Let's just say his school day is starting off rather... uhhh... pokey and grumpy.  :lol: I suppose I shouldn't laugh, but I can't help being amused.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

To paraphrase someone else here, if anyone hears of an old vinyl disk that has somehow unaccountably been projected straight through a brick wall... I know nothing.   :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Stupid ever loving all day affair.....

* Chseeads blows up every hospital in southern Indiana.

:reaction:

Sheesh...I could've waited till much later to go up there....  I got there at 10, 3 hours after my sister took my dad and mom up there, and he was still laying in pre-op.  Doctor didn't start till an hour late.  Everything took forever.  I have had my FILL of hospitals, good. lord.

Lynx

But just think of all the good books you could have finished reading by now.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

* Chseeads thinks of them all as he blows up Weird Cat.

Lynx

It's here, it's here! 

I've been sleeping on the couch for the last four nights because my air mattress finally went ffffft! flat.  No complaints, it lasted years longer than it should have.  Getting a new one at Wal-Mart was not an option for quality (or rather, lack thereof) considerations.  So I got one I wanted online... but then had to wait for it to be shipped here of course. 

And it's finally here!
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on January 18, 2012, 08:29:57 PM
* Chseeads thinks of them all as he blows up Weird Cat.
That's the thanks I get for trying to be helpful?   :-\

:hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Everyone of these hospitals and doctors needs a good cussing.  Supposed to call his prescriptions in and when we got there, there was nothing called in...so my sister was still in town and gonna pick them up later....  They're STILL not called in....and the pharmacy called the doc's office, and they don't know anything about it and the doctor won't be in till the morning. 

My sister must be going to call Monroe Hospital herself now. 

Melody

Chseeads

Well, she finally got the medicine....

This was an all blasted day affair....

I halfway fed the fowl myself tonight....I just took small bucketfuls.  I'm sure they were over 5 pounds though.  You can't do jack squat under 5 pounds.

* Chseeads rams head through concrete wall.

Chseeads

:sing:

It just so happened that the PTA was gonna meet that very afternoon.....

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

Olivia is sick. :sadbounce:

I have never seen so much puke come out of a child. Especially one that hasn't eaten all day. OY.

Her fever was 100.4 earlier, and just now, after a nap, meds and Popsicles, it was 98.4.

Poor sweet baby. :(

Chseeads

That's the trouble with children, they get sick a lot.

MelodyB

Chseeads

Well, go get you some.  Then you can get on welfare.