News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

:bigcheese: I'll keep that in mind when I go talk to Chris...

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Quote from: SippinTea on January 17, 2012, 07:15:54 AM
:lol: Thanks, Isaac.

Speaking of which... I forgot I wouldn't be able to mail your package today. So. I'll get it out either Tuesday or Wednesday. (More likely Wednesday.)

Yeah, I found that out when I tried to mail a check... 

And I agree with taco, Virginia is nicer than Siberia.  Almost as nice as Tennessee. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 17, 2012, 07:21:06 AM
Quote from: SippinTea on January 17, 2012, 07:15:54 AM
:lol: Thanks, Isaac.

Speaking of which... I forgot I wouldn't be able to mail your package today. So. I'll get it out either Tuesday or Wednesday. (More likely Wednesday.)

Yeah, I found that out when I tried to mail a check... 

And I agree with taco, Virginia is nicer than Siberia.  Almost as nice as Tennessee.
And Arkansas is way above both those places. You guys will see at the Petit Jean Meet-up... :thumbsup2:

Morning, all. I'm back at work. And for what it's worth, I, too, was caught by the no postal service demon yesterday. You'd think, with all the USPS's money problems, they'd try to be open every chance they got. :smirk2:
I so do not want to be at work today, but it is my Wednesday, which is good.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

And Mississippi tops them all!

Not for the scenery per se, but for the company. ;)
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

And according to David, the beach is nothing to sneeze at...and I agree, but I know an AWESOME beach, just three and a half hours east...an easy road trip...

Chel and Mary both can vouch for how awesome THAT beach is!

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Mississippi would be a lot nicer without the mosquitoes.  They're so big they have to file flight plans.

Howdy y'all.  Someone tell me what to eat for breakfast, my brain seems to be stuck in neutral. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Went to the doc.  He says he thinks I'll be alright, yadda yadda, so that's about all she wrote.  he pulled the last pieces of tape off my incisions. 

Went to make sure the church hadn't floated away.

It raineddddddddddddddddddd like all get out....creeks are full to overflowing.....

I'm glad it wasn't snow, it would've been FEET.  :freaky:

Melody

Good morning.

*hugs Ruby* What does Chris say or do about all that?

I love my dog.  But I know he's a dog.  With a coat of fur that thickens for the winter.  He CAN be outside.  However, the rest of this house seems to think he is suffering and "shivering."   :roll: 

Chseeads

Lynx

I now have more posts in this forum than I have songs in my music collection.  Woot!
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"In less than 13 hours, the english wikipedia will be blacked out globally to protest SOPA and PIPA."

If you have anything to look up on good ole' Wiki, do it now.

After the blackout, this problem will manifest:  http://xkcd.com/903/
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 17, 2012, 04:23:21 PM
Good morning.

*hugs Ruby* What does Chris say or do about all that?

I love my dog.  But I know he's a dog.  With a coat of fur that thickens for the winter.  He CAN be outside.  However, the rest of this house seems to think he is suffering and "shivering."   :roll:
Meller's mean to dogs.  :nono:
Think of it thisaway- if ya leave the poor little critter outside, chances are he'll dig up next years' crop.  :hypocrite: We wouldn't want that now, would we? :hippy:

And Wooby- next time someone gives ya grief, tell 'em they've got the right to remain silent. And if they don't exercise that right, you'll help them with that....I'll call scott, between the two of us, I'm sure we can get ya bailed out.

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 17, 2012, 04:31:08 PM
I now have more posts in this forum than I have songs in my music collection.  Woot!
No ya don't.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

SippinTea

*laugh* Oh my goodness. I  love my GP friends. You all rock. :)

MY, most of the related stuff isn't aimed at Chris. And (typical of that kind of people) they aren't brave enough to say things when Chris is around. So. Yay me. I get to deal with it by myself. And then poor Chris gets to deal with an insane wife later. ;) Ah well.

Kaitlyn and David are visiting today. :D And it's been snowing some this morning. :D Today is looking quite happy.

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

Lynx

SippinTea, that's what baseball bats are made for. 

Sorry, I didn't say that, you never saw that, I know nothing about that.

*looks away, whistling innocently*
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

MY-he should be fine outside. as long as he has protection from the elements [wind, snow, etc] and something to snuggle into [old blankets, towels, etc] it is OK to leave a dog out.

it's my day off. so it's laundry day! grocery run later. i'm so glad i've started clogging again.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Quote from: HeatherB on January 17, 2012, 08:14:27 PM
MY-he should be fine outside. as long as he has protection from the elements [wind, snow, etc] and something to snuggle into [old blankets, towels, etc] it is OK to leave a dog out.

it's my day off. so it's laundry day! grocery run later. i'm so glad i've started clogging again.
Clogging....I think that's what my eating habits are doing to my arteries. :smirk2:
I think I'm gonna do a rare splurge. Lou's paycheck was a tad more than we expected, so I think we're gonna treat ourselves to a steak.  :fork:

Heather

News on my dad. He got suspended for 3 days with no pay and more training (which he completed today). So he goes back to work Thursday! Yay!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on January 17, 2012, 08:14:27 PM

:sing:

Who leaves the dogs out?  Who, who, who who?

Took a nap. 

Eating tough old chicken....none that I'm related to....  Usually the chicken fixed this way is a lot more tender...must just be a rough batch.

SippinTea

Heather - good!

Woot!! It's snowing harder. I is happy I finally have some snow. :cool:

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Just talked to my brother in Arkansas. That guy is a nut. I am surprised they let him carry a gun. Arkansas must be a dangerous place. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Made feed rounds along with my sister tonight and dipped some feed and such....  Oh my gosh...this not lifting over 5 pounds thing is impossible...  :o

It's snowing a little now.....after the great flood this morning.  Lord.

MelodyB

How funny is it that my phone will make a Goose Honk noise and Olivia immedietly says "DATS SEFF!"

:bigcheese:

She is so smart! ;)