News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Newsman

Lynx

Ah, thank you. 

Now, as Newsman has locked the other thread, I suppose it is Seth's duty to post something there, just to keep the role reversal in place.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 11, 2012, 08:13:55 AM
Ah, thank you. 

Now, as Newsman has locked the other thread, I suppose it is Seth's duty to post something there, just to keep the role reversal in place.

And that I did...

But I couldn't run over here, I just had to hobble...me belly is sore, sore, sore......  Ooch....

Roscoe

Argh. Back at work. Sister got a stint put in and will probably get to go home from the hospital today. Bro Papa is having problems with his siatic nerve and called me last night to warn me that I might wanna have something to talk about tonight, as he was not moving well, if at all. Lord.
Now to find a way to study and get something together while at work........ so thankful for a Smartphone, since I know it'll get a workout today..... :waving:
And that's sharing in the life of Roscoe. :smirk2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Glad your sister is doing alright.

I got people lined up to help with church this week and weekend....hopefully I will be there, but may not feel like doing much. lol

Nelle

Change of plans!! I'm off early Friday and off all day Saturday, so I'm going to IL! I have to come back Saturday night tho since this is my last month to teach SS down here, so I figured it'd be bad to miss! Haha..

I'll be picking up my invites plus getting to see my sweetheart. :) my parentals might be coming along, not sure. It'd be their first trip up! Fun fun! :) now... It'll probably be the first of Feb that everyone gets their invites. I think that's an ok amount of time since I'm getting married in March during peak spring break season. I'd hate for peopleto be able to use the excuse "I didn't know it was then and I already made plans!" :) haha.. I'll live tho!! :)

Melody

It's one of those days I'd like to drop kick someone...

Chseeads

Nelle

Hahahaha! I wish we had a "like" button. I liked both of those!

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 11, 2012, 02:20:40 PM
I didn't know YOU had those kinds of days. ;)

Roscoe

Y'all is mean up in here today. :noo:  Whatever happened to brotherly love......
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

Roscoe

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 11, 2012, 02:42:17 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on January 11, 2012, 02:20:40 PM
I didn't know YOU had those kinds of days. ;)
Meller is showing her true colors. Probably because she ain't got no chocolate gravy to sweeten her up.....

mini

Speaking of chocolate gravy...Monday night, my wife said she wanted breakfast for dinner.  Bacon, eggs, biscuts, fried taters, and gravy.  I look at her and say "You mean real gravy, right?  Not any of that chocolate gravy stuff."  She says "Yes, real cream gravy.  Made with bacon grease..."  Woooweeee!
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

It's a miracle!! I can get back on GP at work!!! Perhaps its just a lapse in security, I do not know...but I am happy nonetheless! :clap:

In other news: I'm soooooooooo congested. Ugh!  :-\
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Somebody needs to come and entertain me.  (or work for me, actually would be better. :P )

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Hi Jenn!   :clap:

It is inevitable that I must go get groceries today.  I'm trying "kale chips" that I've heard raves about, later on.

So we are having crazy auto trouble.  The truck's transmission went out.  Yes the new "rebuilt" one that was just put in.  Now the car needs over 1K worth of work because a mechanic will not fix one thing without the other and said we are like walking on glass.  We cannot afford a car payment.  We cannot afford to fix it.  And so, all I can afford to do is pray and thank the Lord for all the good things we do have, with is innumerable.  I think I am going to take on some more hours, cleaning at the church. 

I have to say though, I have really enjoyed our Mazda Mellinia and the 269k miles we got out of it. I'd get another one in a heartbeat if we could!

MsJennJenn

Hi yellermeller!!  :waving:

If I were close - I would grocery shop for you. I love the grocery. I could spend hours in there.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Morning y'all.

Today is one of those days I have a conflict of wants.  I want to go back to bed and curl up with a good book until the weather gets less wet, and I want to get the rest of this record running session edited so I can start burning it to CD.  If I could set up my workstation around my bed I'd be all set, but that would require wall brackets and extended clamp arms all around.
"Do you sing at church?"