News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Going to bed. I won't have a foot in my ribs tonight, Olivia is sleeping with her MawMaw.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

You should've went and slept with them and stuck your foot in MawMaw's ribs.

Chseeads

The guy that bought roosters and turkeys the other day has relisted all of them on CL for much more than I sold them for.....  That's his choice to do so, but good luck with that.  I've had them for sale for months dirt cheap.  So good luck selling them high.  I sold him everything for a total of $28, everything totaled up that he has on there is about $140.  And he has the roosters listed as "roosters and hens, but more roosters than hens..."  Yes, ALL roosters is more roosters than hens...  I told him one or two of the silkies might be a hen cause they had smaller combs, but I don't really think so.  Maybe that's what he's alluding to....  But I'm sure he just wants to reel people in, cause nobody wants to buy a bunch of extra roosters...not for high prices...  Really what he's asking is technically reasonable, but it's hard to find anybody on the market for them.  Hence, why I had them at rock bottom prices for months eating me out of house and home in the meantime.  :P  I'm glad they're gone, less to feed.

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on January 19, 2012, 09:10:34 AM
You should've went and slept with them and stuck your foot in MawMaw's ribs.

I'm really sure that the three of us are gonna sleep on a twin sized bed.

I just went in there and felt Livis head. It's warm, but not hot like last night! She is still asleep, so I can't take the actual temp, but it feels normal now, or at least low.

Roscoe

Morning, all. It's Friday for me and ya'll know that is cause for me to rejoice  :clap:
   I felt like a bigger idiot than normal last night.  I sat down last night to do my monthly budget on paper-I haven't done that in a few months, just kinda went by the budget in my head. I figured everything up, then proceeded to nag at Lou and myself about the way we never have any money, but we make this much. Went on and on about our wasteful spending habits, and how this was gonna change... :nono:

Then I redid my caculations and realized I had put an extra paycheck in my figures. :sadbounce: Yeah, that'll skew things a bit. Went from- "We're making plenty of money" to " My Lord, how are we making it?!?".  :o  :laughhard:
Had to eat a little crow and tell Lou that the god of budgeting was wrong. On the bright side, I now know that if we can add a paycheck a month to our income, we'll do REALLY well. I really feel like Moses now- I got to see the Promised Land, but alas, I can not enter it.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

You ARE Moses.  :smirk2:

Dreamed about being attacked by rampaging bulls...my car being on the hillside behind the garage with my mom and me in it, the wind blowing hard and it tipped over on the hill on its side, shoved it back over, and then the bull charged the first time...jumped in the car and ended up moving ahead down by the bean crib by the gate, and bulls were attacking from both sides of the gate...was trapped in the bean crib a while, bulls going hither and thither...got back in the house at some point then and was trapped by bulls.....

I have a recurring theme dream of being attacked by cows.  It's not a recurring dream in being the same exact dream, but the same theme.  I hadn't had one for a while, I guess it was time.  :P

MelodyB

Bulls huh?

Maybe you should buy some stock. Or bet on a basketball game.

:o

BTW...baby's temp is 97.4 that's alot better than last night! Thank you Jesus!

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Guess you must've made her sick Mel-Mel...she got better once she got away from you.  :hypocrite:

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on January 19, 2012, 02:18:36 PM
Dreamed about being attacked by rampaging bulls...my car being on the hillside behind the garage with my mom and me in it, the wind blowing hard and it tipped over on the hill on its side, shoved it back over, and then the bull charged the first time...jumped in the car and ended up moving ahead down by the bean crib by the gate, and bulls were attacking from both sides of the gate...was trapped in the bean crib a while, bulls going hither and thither...got back in the house at some point then and was trapped by bulls.....
What a load of...
Oh I just can't say it, that's too cheesy even for me.

In the meantime, howdy y'all!  :hi:

I had multiple dreams last night but one that sticks in my mind is that there was a stray cat in my bedroom hissing and growling at me.  I like cats but I won't take any sass from them, especially on my own territory, so I got a glove and picked this one up by the scruff of the neck.  It was a very active and evil-tempered cat, so I had a job keeping my grip on it.  When I woke up the fingers of that hand were sore...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Chseeads

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Don't mock me....when I'm rich and famous, you will think different. :P

The Purple Fuzzy

This was posted by a friend on FB:  Perry Perry quite contrary...ran for Prez. but found it scary. Across this country, those boots did scoot...but in the end...you endorsed Newt?? Finally ended all that drama, but Lord Amighty...what of Obama??
Billy M Wiggins

Lynx

Just got in from going to town, so hello.

About to go to work, so goodbye.

And Roscoe, thanks a lot.  But what do you mean if I don't like it?  Have you heard some of the stuff in my collection?  Moore and Napier, Gospel Three, Lewis Family...

We really should have a banjo pickin' smiley here.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 19, 2012, 08:55:15 PMThis was posted by a friend on FB:  Perry Perry quite contrary...ran for Prez. but found it scary. Across this country, those boots did scoot...but in the end...you endorsed Newt?? Finally ended all that drama, but Lord Amighty...what of Obama??
Billy M Wiggins

I still do not understand why we would value an endorsement by someone who is quitting because they are losing...  Seems like the person NOT to listen to.

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

mini

I get to go on a night flight!  Leaving in 28 minutes.  :ugly:

SippinTea

I would SO vote for Taco. Or Mini. Or even Cheese Head, for that matter. :lol:

Mel, give Olivia a hug from me. I'm sorry she's sick. :(

I dreamed about snakes last night. :o It was horrifying.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MsJennJenn

Sitting in my remedial math class bored out of my mind.
I went ahead and did the homework due in 2 weeks to stay caught up.

I'm bored bored bored!!

And people keeping asking and asking questions. Makes me feel as though I wasn't as dumb in math as I thought! Woohoo!

Class ends in 14 minutes!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine: