News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

*gigglesnorts* @ the nonsense

Heather, I missed where you said anything about your dad's wreck. I'm still trying to keep up with all my GP friends, but it's a challenge some days. *wry grin* Doesn't mean I don't care though. *hugs* And sadly, tomorrow is NOT payday here. Glad it is for you though. ;)

Hey MY, we like you around here, too. ;) Roscoe just likes you 'cause you have weed. But the rest of like you 'cause... well, just 'cause. :)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Now who's the pot calling the kettle crack?!

...ok, that was really lame...I think MY meds have kicked in.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Chseeads

Lynx

Seth did not read the sign. 

DON'T FEED THE TROLLS

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Quote from: MelodyB on January 16, 2012, 04:48:42 AM...ok, that was really lame...I think MY meds have kicked in.

I didn't give you meds Mel, quit spreading rumors. 

*super big hug to Ruby* 

MelodyB

Not these that I took you didn't, but I got some...well a few. Lol

*snicker*

Chseeads

SippinTea

*RRRTH back to The Duckie Queen*

*super big hugs to MY*

:beret:

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on January 16, 2012, 05:15:56 AM
Speaking of drugs, where's Alana?

She left you in your time of woe! I am the only wife of yours who has stuck by you thru all your maladies! It's me! Me! I'm the one!

*faints*

MelodyB

Ok, I am seriously headed to bed. I'm delusional!

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Gonna head down to Abingdon today on a quick turn around trip to pick up some stuff that was left there after the wedding.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Chseeads

Went to town to meet the boss lady.  Drove myself.  It's been a week...  Still waiting for this alien to be born.

There was a group of special needs people in the Starbucks at Target where we were meeting and one of them motioned to me to sit with them when I walked in...lol  I gracefully declined. 

Later he stopped at our table talking to us about IU and Purdue...their supervisor ran him off.  Another of the ladies was sitting back there moaning and making noises and the other supervisor with them said "Holly, you sound like a sick cow."  I thought I was gonna crack up with all that going on in the background. lol

Filled out a dab of paperwork, stopped and got gas, came home.

My day's work is done.  Back to doing my usual nothing.

Chseeads

Oh, and dad is at the doctor getting his kidney stone crushed.

Chseeads

Okay, so apparently they're not crushing it today, setting up a different time to do it....why let it lay?  Good grief, weirdos....

Lynx

Seth you should have sat with them.  You'd be surprised how much you can learn from them.

No I'm not being sarcastic.  I help my aunt in the nursing home where she's activities director.  A lot of the people there are the same way mentally.  Next time take the person up on the offer and sit with them for a while.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

He was at a meeting for his new job, don't think that would work too well...

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

One of the ladies was moaning and carrying on at one point and one of their supervisors said, "Holly, you sound like a sick cow..."  I was sitting there with my boss lady crying not to crack up too bad.

Chseeads

Oh, and Dad's stone crushing is not going to be till Wednesday.  :-?

Heather

It's apparently euthanasia monday here at the animal hospital. Ugh.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali