News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Everyone's out! It's Friday! And it's like 70+ degrees!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Been working all day. I have finished 4 out of 6 assignments and now only have an Algebra test and a PowerPoint presentation on VLAN left to do. Not sure if I feel like pressing on but I really don't want to do school work tomorrow.

MelodyB

I've been busy all week with a sick child.

I'm still here BTW. Wes and Kris came home about 5ish and they were tired and didnt want to take me all the way home...plus Krissy and I have to be at a ladies meeting tomorrow morning at 9 anyway, so I'm staying an extra night.

:hi:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Home again, home again, jiggity jig. 

Tomorrow is Saturday, I don't go to work, there's nothing at all I have to do... Good day to do some experiments in the kitchen.  What to do with the results though, that might be a bit tricky.  I can only eat so much at a time.  Maybe I'll make it double experiments - see how all the stuff survives being frozen.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

Gonna go meet the pastor and his wife for breakfast in a few.

Still struggling with Algebra could use some prayers.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

I'm so glad I'm back.
I have missed you all! That was the longest week ever.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

SippinTea

:sing: Ooooohhhhh, what a beautiful mooooooooorning, ooohhhh what a beautiful daaaaaayyyyyy.....

Hmm, trying to convince myself, but it just isn't quite working.

I think I need tea.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Roscoe

Bah! It was supposed to be in the 60's this week. Instead, it's struggled to get to 40. And I need to put that coil pack on Rusty, but I have no heat in the shop. :rant:
Yes, I'm belly-aching. I'm stuck in the house. Thank god I have internet and books from the library.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Heat schmeat, my uncle loves it at about that temperature.  I, on the other hand, like a coat when it's that cold.

So why can't you put on a coat and get to work?  Or do you not have any shabby looking coats that you don't care to get dirty?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 21, 2012, 05:36:58 PM
Heat schmeat, my uncle loves it at about that temperature.  I, on the other hand, like a coat when it's that cold.

So why can't you put on a coat and get to work?  Or do you not have any shabby looking coats that you don't care to get dirty?
Two reasons- 1) a coat is bulky and the location of the coil pack is a tight spot- even more so when you are vertically challenged but horzontally blessed, i.e. a short fat guy.  :laughhard:
and probably the most truthful - 2) I'm lazy and this gives me justification for not doing so. As Rusty is a hobby truck, I don't have to have him drivable every day, so I just wait for pretty weather.
But if Lou keeps on me about chores, I'll rethink this, lol. :lol:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 21, 2012, 05:41:47 PM
But if Lou keeps on me about chores, I'll rethink this, lol. :lol:
I think that rethink is good thinking.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

It was an exciting 13° degrees this morning.   :smirk2:

Premaking slow bake lasagna today to to put in the oven during church tomorrow.  And the family gobbled up last batch of muffins so I'm going to make lemon blueberry bread.  Oh and a batch of chocolate cupcakes for tomorrow too.  No frosting though, we'll just do whip cream and rasberries. 

Baah, it's cold out.  And I've lost weight so it's harder to stay warm. But that's good, I suppose.

Lynx

Well that's enough piddling around for me.  Got stuff to mail and mad scientist experiments to conduct in the kitchen.  And a new cover to put on the church sound board.  :D  Bro. David will flip his lid.
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

It was 72 yesterday and 48 when I looked this morning.