News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2012, 11:38:22 PM
That exchange took place on a FB group for ministers and their spouses, Shrewby.  She's not on my friend's list.  She was at one point for a short while when they started attending Sanders Church, but she defriended me pretty quick I think.  She has NO sense of humor....  Her husband was on my list for longer, but has at some point defriended as well.  Some of their kids have been on and off...their daughter still is presently.  Maybe a son still, duno.

There was a huge thread on that group and people were going wild last night.  She had started it saying that someone told them (her family) there would "never be a conservative church in Bloomington"...  No one is holy enough for them.  So they say.  They want to start a church.  I'm sure it will be a doozy of one if they ever do. lol 

The above excerpt was from a different thread on there actually than the main one.  Someone else had started it as a spin off from her thread, that's where she levied that attack at me.  She insulted me otherwise on it as well. 

Tons of people were raking her over the coals in the other thread, it was huge, hundreds of comments on it.  The group owner (or whoever) actually ended up deleting it when he got online. 

The thread she told me all this junk in is still there there...AND, nobody said a thing in my defense or anything... I was kind of disappointed with the bunch of pansies....  It may have been in large part overlooked, but I know some people saw it. lol

I am a member of the said group but didn't even look on there in the last week. That might be a good thing though. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

kmymbir

She best watch her tongue talking about God's men. No words will be needed if The Lord decides to move on behalf of Seth. Clearly if the Lord is leading her she has not heard the still small voice, when she stops running her mouth maybe she will hear Him speak again, we could help her with this (*Kmymbir pulls out duct tape and SUPER glue*).
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

I think the mods must've deleated it.... I can't find the thread, but she's getting alot of flack on about three other threads about it... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

HAHA (get it TWO arms)

Sorry guys that one was lame just for Mel.

MelodyB

kmymbir

MelodyB

Lynx

Weeeee!

We had some drama at church tonight.  Some guy called up, sounded drunk, said he was the father of one of the bus kids and would be picking them up.  I didn't take the call, Sis. Tabatha (young teen) took the call.  The girl didn't know her mother's phone number to call and check on this, but it wouldn't have done any good because she said her mother didn't have any minutes on the phone.  So I sat in the foyer with Bro. Mike (for muscle, just in case) waiting for the guy.  The plan was we would offer to take the girl home ourselves if she had to go home NOW, but we couldn't allow him to because you just never know.  But the guy never showed up.  The girl's mother wasn't home when we took the kids home, and the lady who was there didn't have a clue. 

Bleh!  Thank you God for a good family of my own.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Blah blah blah no one will read or respond anyway blah blah blah at least tomorrow is payday
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Just like any aspect of my life I know my place. I'm aware I'm only a placeholder. Just gets to me sometimes.

Oh and for anyone who read about my dad, he made it home last night. Still no word on his job though.

taco_harvell

Quote from: HeatherB on January 16, 2012, 03:20:26 AM
Just like any aspect of my life I know my place. I'm aware I'm only a placeholder. Just gets to me sometimes.

Oh and for anyone who read about my dad, he made it home last night. Still no word on his job though.
What's up with your dad? I guess I missed something. I went back and tried to find it..... I get lost in sharing sometimes and so I don't usually read every post. Hope all is well with your dad.

Heather

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 16, 2012, 03:25:13 AM

What's up with your dad? I guess I missed something. I went back and tried to find it..... I get lost in sharing sometimes and so I don't usually read every post. Hope all is well with your dad.

He drives a tanker out of Kingsport. Had a wreck up in Illinois in all the snow. He's still on a probationary time because he's only worked for this company for 2 months.

MelodyB

I read your posts, Heather! I just don't respond to everything!

taco_harvell

Quote from: HeatherB on January 16, 2012, 03:30:17 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on January 16, 2012, 03:25:13 AM

He drives a tanker out of Kingsport. Had a wreck up in Illinois in all the snow. He's still on a probationary time because he's only worked for this company for 2 months.
Wow!! Will be praying everything works out!

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs Heather

I said a prayer for him, I should have told you.

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 16, 2012, 02:12:57 AM
Sad part is the way she made the WPF look....I know many of the men in there that are nothing like that, my pastor being one of them.

Shoot, she's nothing but a wannabe anyhow. 

Chseeads

Quote from: Roscoe on January 16, 2012, 02:33:07 AM
I think the mods must've deleated it.... I can't find the thread, but she's getting alot of flack on about three other threads about it... :laughhard:

Yeah, the big thread got nixed last night.

The one she was witchy to me in is still there though.

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on January 16, 2012, 03:16:40 AM
Blah blah blah no one will read or respond anyway blah blah blah at least tomorrow is payday

Oh shut up, someone will too read and respond. 

SEE?

:P

Melody

*also hugs Heather*

I read all your stuff though I may not have any witty thing to reply with.  If it's any consolation, I feel like that a lot of times.  But I have to not rely on my feelings and just trust God and people.  I'm just gonna believe that GP'ers like me until someone tells me differently, (unsarcastic/unteasingly).  Cause I really like all these crazy GP'ers. 

We like you Heather.  We notice you sis. We just don't always have what we consider something worth posting.  You're not some placeholder.

And honestly, some days I'm not on GP till almost the end of the day or days.  By then some posts seem too past to respond to in the sharing thread.  It's like a normal group conversation, I may decide not to continue what someone said earlier if it's moved onto something else.

I didn't know what to say about your GB attack since you said they were semi-regular.  I'm a fix it or be onrey type a girl. 

This is how I choose to see this group toward everyone here, cause I really do think we are this. 

Except the one with the crack, I think... although perhaps it is fitting.

MelodyB

I thought you were the one with all the crack!

Hehe.

Melody

:pound: @ Mel-Mel

I wear a belt!!!   :P  Roscoe confiscated it for his chocolate gravy and covered it up by his political position.

Chseeads