News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

I'm going to spend the night worrying that I'm dying of staph infection, MRSA, internal infection or hemmorage, or etc. etc.

Heather

Seth you need a woman to take care of you. Why hasn't Mel moved up there yet? :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2012, 03:26:58 AM
I'm going to spend the night worrying that I'm dying of staph infection, MRSA, internal infection or hemmorage, or etc. etc.

2Tim 1:7  For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind.

Give it to JESUS!!

Praying for you!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Melody

He needs an Amish woman with a large extended family...

Awesomeness Taco.  Is there enough to make a thread about and share the highlights? 

We live within 10 min. from the church.  Today is the 1st time since we've moved here that we went to Sat. early morning prayer @ 6am.  We've been missing out.  Unacceptable.

Another job came before Nathan recently that he is praying about.  It'd be a pay increase, praise God.  But he's only been at this job a few months.  It's like a remodeling project seller for Lowes, out in the field, not in the store.  We'll see.

Things seem to only go 34 or 112mph around here.

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on January 15, 2012, 03:39:01 AM
He needs an Amish woman with a large extended family...

Awesomeness Taco.  Is there enough to make a thread about and share the highlights? 

We live within 10 min. from the church.  Today is the 1st time since we've moved here that we went to Sat. early morning prayer @ 6am.  We've been missing out.  Unacceptable.

Another job came before Nathan recently that he is praying about.  It'd be a pay increase, praise God.  But he's only been at this job a few months.  It's like a remodeling project seller for Lowes, out in the field, not in the store.  We'll see.

Things seem to only go 34 or 112mph around here.

There is enough to start three threads. lol

I am still digesting most of it. I have never been to a men's meeting that was that powerful. I think it is because this is the first one that was focused strictly on prayer. 

SippinTea

Quote from: HeatherB on January 15, 2012, 03:30:53 AM
Seth you need a woman to take care of you. Why hasn't Mel moved up there yet? :)

^Yeah, that.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Y'all are talking about me like I can't read! :p

I haven't moved cause I belong HERE right now. God told me so! So there!

And Ruby, you SHOULD remember to call me more often...that is when you can remember what day it is! ;) hehe.

Had a GREAT DAY today! Headed to bed soon.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Furthermore...if Seth wants me to take care of him, he should move HERE.

*cough*

SippinTea

MelodyB

SippinTea

kmymbir

Do you know how much it cost to ship all those chickens to your house!?!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Chseeads

Fighting on FB....wow....  The Witch of Endor just totally got all up in my bizness....

Chseeads

#
Kim Fagan Bro seth who is ur pastor..i have seen u visit many a church...
25 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Seth Eads I pastor a church.
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan ur never there..
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Seth Eads I'm not? I'm pretty sure I'm almost always there, but you never have been. lol
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan dont care too..
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Seth Eads Boy, somebody's hateful. You're the one that said I'm never at my church.
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan i aint hateful. i tell the truth..
17 minutes ago · Like

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 14, 2012, 11:02:18 PM
So far we have red velvet cake, english toffee, homemade biscuits...
in the works are chocolate fried pies and creamed beef.  Part is supper and part is just Chel on a roll.
Or on a biscuit.  I was quite proud of how my egg custard pie turned out, but she just made me look like I've been goofing off all day.

About the Pacifica, my youth pastor has one and loves it.

About purposely delaying the sound board cover, yeah.  Sometimes I do the same thing with a soundtrack.  When it's not right it just ain't right...
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In SHARING news, I did go down and hang out at the auction house tonight.  Four hours sitting there and the only thing I saw worth getting was a couple of glass pie plates... until the last half hour, when they had a black leather coat that fit me just right and I got it for a flat $20!  Grandma will flip!  She's been after me for years (literally) to get a suit, and I have to admit a camouflage coat doesn't go well with dress clothes.  Maybe this coat will be close enough.  It looks quietly elegant.   
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

And... the whole forum goes silent.  What, you didn't know I could do quietly elegant?

... Neither did I.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"

taco_harvell

Getting ready to teach the adult class this morning. Simple subject but very weighty at the same time. Please keep me in your prayers this morning. thanks!!

Heather

Finally got to eat a piece of cake from the cake I make last night (pre-gallbladder attack) and it was awesome. The cake is just that right consistency. Yum!! It's just yellow cake with chocolate icing but it's quite delicious if I do say so.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Glorious day in the neighborhood here, dad's mystery pain from the other night which was let up yesterday is back, and he's going to the ER this time. 

Doesn't know if it's a kidney stone or appendix or what, it hurts in his back and belly.

It's just GREAT around here. 

:-?

MelodyB

I've got a song in my heart and I'm almost done getting ready for church!

_Almost_ pain free today!!

Hopefully if this is an infection, it's on the way out. I only have 5 more doses of antibiotics left.

Chseeads

I took my last dose yesterday....  Though I still have some of the ones that they gave me ORIGINALLY when I got ill that I never did finish because they put me in the hospital then on other stuff. 

I may take them all...at once.  :smirk2:

:P