News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seth, minus appendix, is back for more in SHARING 454!

Started by Lynx, January 10, 2012, 04:38:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mini

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2012, 05:26:48 AM
#
Kim Fagan Bro seth who is ur pastor..i have seen u visit many a church...
25 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Seth Eads I pastor a church.
24 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan ur never there..
#
Seth Eads I'm not? I'm pretty sure I'm almost always there, but you never have been. lol
19 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan dont care too..
#
Seth Eads Boy, somebody's hateful. You're the one that said I'm never at my church.
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan i aint hateful. i tell the truth..
17 minutes ago · Like

:roll:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kmymbir

First off, I would like to say this is my first time posting with my phone, so if it does not come out right we can all blame Mel or Mr. P.O.T.Y.  :great:
Secondly, I am still very excited about last night, God really talked to the youth.
As for my current state I awoke bright and early. I only say bright because I moved my lap by the bed, It's the only way I get up after hearing the alarm..
On my way to church just wrote a quick verse in my head to sing for the kids today.  :sing:
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Roscoe

Quote from: kmymbir on January 15, 2012, 02:21:19 PM
First off, I would like to say this is my first time posting with my phone, so if it does not come out right we can all blame Mel or Mr. P.O.T.Y.  :great:
Secondly, I am still very excited about last night, God really talked to the youth.
As for my current state I awoke bright and early. I only say bright because I moved my lap by the bed, It's the only way I get up after hearing the alarm..
On my way to church just wrote a quick verse in my head to sing for the kids today.  :sing:
:pound: Why blame me?!? I didn't do anything. Blame Seth.

And  Seth, me and a preacher friend were talking over that conversation this morning on the phone. Sad that someone like that makes the kinda accusations she did. I can tell you that her spirit is not that of any of the Men of God in the organization she professes to be that I know......without knowing her other than what she's posted there before, looks like someone who wants to be their own priest. :nono:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

They are strange people.  They've been to every church in town.  They'll go to one, and act like it is heaven on earth while they're there, then get mad and leave.  I think part of the problem is that none of the pastors will let her husband preach.  Shoot, they probably know how they are and have enough sense just not to let them. lol  I don't know.  Sanders was one of the last churches they went to and everybody treated them like gold.  There may be a rough one in the bunch that didn't baby them, you have that ANYWHERE....but nobody brutalized them there, and they acted like they were in absolute love with that church. 

I wanted to just rip her a new one last night, but I refrained.  lol  She was nothing but hateful to me on there yesterday.  She would "converse" with some of the other guys on there, but she pretty much did nothing but insult me.  She's got a vendetta against me I guess. 

Ah well.

Went to church via my ride and came home.  I played the piano and tried not to kill myself....  Bro. Roberts did all the singing and played the organ.  I could listen to him play all day. 

My sister said they've done blood and urine tests and a CT scan on dad, have him on IV and gave him pain meds.  Just waiting on results.  They're slow as pond water. 

I hate that he's in there, but I have to say, I'm glad I'm not there, LORD LORD, I AM SICK OF THAT NASTY RATHOLE!  I do not want to go back to that place againnnnnnnnnnn.....lol

Chseeads

So Dad does have a kidney stone, a big one that they're going to crush.  But that will be tomorrow or Tuesday if they can't get him in tomorrow.  :roll:

So I guess he'll be back home in a while. 

Lord, lord, lord....

Somebody is supposed to come and get some birds in a while, I hope to goodness he does because that will help get rid of some of this extra stuff.  Lord have mercy. 

taco_harvell

w2cch

Great service this morning. We have preaching before Sunday School, and the pastor preached part of my lesson. I taught it anyway, don't know how it did just praying it reached someone.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Hey, Isaac....check this out.  http://youtu.be/HV0Vo4NS2cA

And this... http://youtu.be/M-Ngfwh4rwQ

I posted them on Facebook, but thought you might like them. Think I might be buying a couple cds.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Yay....

Got rid of all my extra roosters, and a couple turkeys.

And discovered that something has killed one of the young turkeys....that was a crock...  May've been a hawk, dunno....they usually wouldn't try for something big like a turkey, but I didnt' see any tracks in the snow, so that's about the only explanation.....  Eek....  But wow, that opens up some space and helps with not having so much excess crud..yay....  Goodness. 

Lynx

Roscoe:  Just what I need, another group added to the list of albums to get.  When I get to 5,000 files in my collection I need to have a party or something.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 15, 2012, 07:02:10 PM
Roscoe:  Just what I need, another group added to the list of albums to get.  When I get to 5,000 files in my collection I need to have a party or something.
Man, they are selling their cd's cheap.......as soon as I can, I'll buy the whole 32 cd set, I think. And the old dude on the guitar is awesome....not exactly the style I would've imagined him playing. :lol:

Lynx

Do they sell it as a set?  T'would be more convenient.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

church was great this moving.

filed my taxes. of course i get barely anything back. oh the woes of being a single, childless, working gal. of course i wouldn't change any of that for the opposite....

at moms eating chili and watching football til APB gets off work. then i'll go to his house and watch my team play. Go Pack Go!!!  :cool:
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on January 15, 2012, 06:26:51 PM
Hey, Isaac....check this out.  http://youtu.be/HV0Vo4NS2cA

And this... http://youtu.be/M-Ngfwh4rwQ

I posted them on Facebook, but thought you might like them. Think I might be buying a couple cds.....
Check this guy out too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9S2B3qBP0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64oJmeJ4kRk&feature=related

And my favorite from this guy: (He wrote this one. Great story behind it to. School told him he couldn't speak about Jesus so he just sang about Jesus.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoR0QuzzCt0
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Sweet baby Jehosaphat.  This alien baby in my belly button is going to be the death of me.

Lynx

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 15, 2012, 09:51:24 PM
Check this guy out too!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sm9S2B3qBP0&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=64oJmeJ4kRk&feature=related

And my favorite from this guy: (He wrote this one. Great story behind it to. School told him he couldn't speak about Jesus so he just sang about Jesus.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zoR0QuzzCt0
Sounds like Danny Norman from about 20 years in the future... what he'll probably sound like then. 
"Do you sing at church?"

SippinTea

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 15, 2012, 02:09:01 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2012, 05:26:48 AM
#
Kim Fagan Bro seth who is ur pastor..i have seen u visit many a church...
25 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Seth Eads I pastor a church.
#
Kim Fagan ur never there..
#
Seth Eads I'm not? I'm pretty sure I'm almost always there, but you never have been. lol
#
Kim Fagan dont care too..
#
Seth Eads Boy, somebody's hateful. You're the one that said I'm never at my church.
18 minutes ago · LikeUnlike
#
Kim Fagan i aint hateful. i tell the truth..
17 minutes ago · Like

:roll:

Good. Grief.

I'm afraid if I had seen that I would have had a really hard time keeping a civil tongue in my head. I hope you defriended her. You don't need people like that right now with all you're dealing with.

*rWooby growls and wonders about to going to war* I don't take kindly to people treating my friends that way.

So. In happier news... The hat that I made Jason for Christmas has been on his head pretty much non-stop since he opened the present. :lol: I think he only takes it off to sleep and shower. I wasn't sure if he'd like it or not, so I'm feeling pretty good just now. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

That exchange took place on a FB group for ministers and their spouses, Shrewby.  She's not on my friend's list.  She was at one point for a short while when they started attending Sanders Church, but she defriended me pretty quick I think.  She has NO sense of humor....  Her husband was on my list for longer, but has at some point defriended as well.  Some of their kids have been on and off...their daughter still is presently.  Maybe a son still, duno.

There was a huge thread on that group and people were going wild last night.  She had started it saying that someone told them (her family) there would "never be a conservative church in Bloomington"...  No one is holy enough for them.  So they say.  They want to start a church.  I'm sure it will be a doozy of one if they ever do. lol 

The above excerpt was from a different thread on there actually than the main one.  Someone else had started it as a spin off from her thread, that's where she levied that attack at me.  She insulted me otherwise on it as well. 

Tons of people were raking her over the coals in the other thread, it was huge, hundreds of comments on it.  The group owner (or whoever) actually ended up deleting it when he got online. 

The thread she told me all this junk in is still there there...AND, nobody said a thing in my defense or anything... I was kind of disappointed with the bunch of pansies....  It may have been in large part overlooked, but I know some people saw it. lol

Chseeads

MelodyB

SippinTea

*smh* Some people amaze me. I suppose it shouldn't amaze me. But it still does sometimes.

Off to get ready for church and grab my music binder. Speaking of which, the poor thing has been disintegrating piece by piece for months. I really need to clean the thing out and buy a new binder. But it's been a bit low on my to-do list. ;)

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 15, 2012, 11:38:22 PM
That exchange took place on a FB group for ministers and their spouses, Shrewby.  She's not on my friend's list.  She was at one point for a short while when they started attending Sanders Church, but she defriended me pretty quick I think.  She has NO sense of humor....  Her husband was on my list for longer, but has at some point defriended as well.  Some of their kids have been on and off...their daughter still is presently.  Maybe a son still, duno.

There was a huge thread on that group and people were going wild last night.  She had started it saying that someone told them (her family) there would "never be a conservative church in Bloomington"...  No one is holy enough for them.  So they say.  They want to start a church.  I'm sure it will be a doozy of one if they ever do. lol 

The above excerpt was from a different thread on there actually than the main one.  Someone else had started it as a spin off from her thread, that's where she levied that attack at me.  She insulted me otherwise on it as well. 

Tons of people were raking her over the coals in the other thread, it was huge, hundreds of comments on it.  The group owner (or whoever) actually ended up deleting it when he got online. 

The thread she told me all this junk in is still there there...AND, nobody said a thing in my defense or anything... I was kind of disappointed with the bunch of pansies....  It may have been in large part overlooked, but I know some people saw it. lol
Ya were doing pretty good defending yourself, Cheese. I didn't see it 'til after the fact and the war had pretty much died down- didn't see no need in reviving the junk. I still might, though......junk like that makes me glad to be a scab. :biglaugh:.
Sad part is the way she made the WPF look....I know many of the men in there that are nothing like that, my pastor being one of them.