News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

It's a merchandising job with American Greetings....you take care of the greeting card and such inventory in various stores. 

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 06, 2012, 04:07:23 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 06, 2012, 03:36:07 PM
Well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad....maybe....

The city stole all my trees before I got there...so I came home empty handed on that....  Then when I came into the yard, I turned too short and hit the edge of the trailer fender on a fence post and scraped the edge of it and bent it a tad.  :roll:  Lord.....why me?!  Ugh.  Oh well, could be worse. 

The positive point is I got the job.

So I'm going to be a little old card lady.  :P
What exactly will you be doing? I think I missed something.
Ya think? If you'd quit clowning around so much, and pay attention....... :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The frightening part of this is....this route is going to include a Wal-Mart or two.  :yikes:

:dead:

:couch:

Lynx

If you get lost in a Wal-Mart, do what a friend of mine did.  He wandered around asking people how to get out, but they all said they'd been there for days and couldn't find the way out either.  So he yelled, "FIRE!" and when the truck came he followed the fire hose out of the building.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

mini

Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2012, 04:07:15 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on January 06, 2012, 03:36:07 PM
The positive point is I got the job.

So I'm going to be a little old card lady.  :P
Lord.... and you thought the appendix surgery was bad. Wait til you see the next surgery in your future if you're to become a lady. That'll be a doozy.... :laughhard:

Welp, in spite of running late, I got chey to school on time. Now to clean up the house a bit, get a hair cut (all three of 'em) and go get a Bro Papa's BQ Frito Pie.... :fork: eat your heart out, Mini. And I'm driving Rusty to get it, and washing it down with a Mexican Coke.  :P

Man, my mouth is watering.  Bro Papa's BBQ Frito Pie...thats a slice of heaven right there...
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

Never tried that.  Roscoe, I need the address to Bro. Papa's so I can hit it on the way to the GP meeting. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 06, 2012, 04:25:47 PM
Never tried that.  Roscoe, I need the address to Bro. Papa's so I can hit it on the way to the GP meeting. 
You can't miss it. It's right at the intersection where you turn to go to the park....follow the smell of hickory smoke. You'll have a guide anyway. You don't think you are gonna run in here and not spend some time enjoying the area, do you? :nono:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

By the time I go through you should already be at the camp site, making sure the cabin(s) are set up and suitable for we weary travelers.   I mean really, what kind of friend are you?   :roll:

Sorry, couldn't pass it up...
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 06, 2012, 04:34:53 PM
By the time I go through you should already be at the camp site, making sure the cabin(s) are set up and suitable for we weary travelers.   I mean really, what kind of friend are you?   :roll:

Sorry, couldn't pass it up...
:noo: They'll be prepared, I'm sure.... And trusting me to do anything at Petit Jean is dangerous. It's a magical place for me. When I cross the river headed towards the mountain in ole rusty, I'm in a different time period and tend to meander around alot, with a handfull of BBQ and a cold sodywater..... Not alot gets done. :P

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2012, 04:38:27 PM
trusting me to do anything at Petit Jean is dangerous. It's a magical place for me. When I cross the river headed towards the mountain in ole rusty, I'm in a different time period and tend to meander around alot, with a handfull of BBQ and a cold sodywater..... Not alot gets done. :P
That one made me laugh.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 06, 2012, 04:40:25 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on January 06, 2012, 04:38:27 PM
trusting me to do anything at Petit Jean is dangerous. It's a magical place for me. When I cross the river headed towards the mountain in ole rusty, I'm in a different time period and tend to meander around alot, with a handfull of BBQ and a cold sodywater..... Not alot gets done. :P
That one made me laugh.  :D
You'll better understand once you see it.... :lol: I consider that place one of God's crown jewels on this earth. I am just fortunant that it's so close to me.

Chseeads

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 06, 2012, 05:56:43 PM
As if a lot gets done around you period.  :roll:
Hey! I resemble that remark! And I'll have you to know that alot gets done by me. I keep numerous eateries in business (often at a loss if it's a buffet  :laughhard:) and have singlehandedly kept GM from filing bankruptcy again... I also provide the service of smart alec for those that don't have one. :hypocrite:
Now, go back to your job. Your village is missing its idiot.  :P

Chseeads

Ah, shaddap.

Went to the church and took down the Christmas decor.

I'm done in.

I'll be glad when I no longer am suffering from a debilitating disease.  :smirk2:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

Threw a suprise birthday party for a friend tonight. Turned out super fun! 

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

Fuzzy, which one?

Roscoe, good work on the investigation. 

Seth, is the end in sight for all this health junk?

Everyone else, take a look at this:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/03/01/3d-sidwalk-art-that-will_n_478649.html#s71257&title=Rocky_Road
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I got mauled by a 10.8 lb chihuahua mix at work.

We found out APB's dog is preggers so we joke with everyone we're expecting.......puppies!! And no my dog is not the culprit. Especially as she is a female as well :)

Clogging class was awesome! I've still got it.

Glad for a weekend off!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Quote from: Psalm_97 on January 07, 2012, 06:36:05 AM

Seth, is the end in sight for all this health junk?

Well after having surgery I certainly hope so for me.  My surgery may not fix everyone else in the world, but I hope it does me a world of good. lol

SippinTea

SETHERS!! You got the job!! *bounces in excitement* I'm so happy for you! Have a hunch you're gonna really like this one. You won't have to deal with many people. ;) Seriously, I'm super excited for you! When do you start work?

*Hugs* Mel. Sorry you're hurting. :headrub:

*sends a hug to Chelbertina via PF*

Heather! *gaspchuckle* No doubt that will cause a few rumors to fly! *grin*

Mom flies out Sunday for Hawaii. I'm praying this trip will be wonderfully relaxing for her. And that she'll come home refreshed and energetic and ready to dive into life again. The last year has been brutal for her.

Gack. Cheese, you said FB had ruined you for pressing the enter key withOUT pressing shift at the same time. And now I'm doing it too! :yell:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

I will start sometime after my debilitating disease is over with.  :smirk2:  I'm supposed to email her after I'm out of the hospital again and she'll arrange a time to meet me with the paperwork.  Then it takes a week or something for that to get processed and then things will start up...or something like that.