News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

I know, I know, there's already a meetup discussion thread.  It was the best I could do on short notice.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Newsman

Chseeads

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

My dog has decided its perfectly ok to pee on anything fabric. Her bed, the couch, my bed. Mad doesn't cover it.

Then this morning a belt snapped in my car. No power steering for me!

Can it please be time for church now?
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Yesterday was a nice lazy day.  Only thing I got done was putting some money in my checking account to cover a future purchase, mailing a watch to someone who forgot one and either freezing or dumping holiday leftovers from the fridge.  All together that took maybe 45 minutes... I have nothing at all to show for the rest of yesterday, except that I am now totally over the stomach virus I had and I feel great today. 

So now you know why I was hovering on the forum so much.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

I need an attitude adjustment, a happy pill, or my current pill to stop assaulting my emotions. If you cringed at any of that...sorry.

Anywho. On a positive note, I did get lots of sleep last night. Went to bed at like 6...woke up a few times, and then got up at 6:10 this morning for work. Working today, tomorrow, and Friday, then my brother's ceremonial wedding is Saturday. Jeremy's coming down Friday for that - yay! I am the ONLY one getting up earlier than 7am! It's already old.

Lynx

12 hours sleep can make anyone feel draggy the next morning.  This too shall pass.  But it'll seem like forever before it passes. 

For an attitude adjustment/happy pill, have you tried a riesen?  Everyone needs a riesen.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"

Melody

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Ughh. I do not like Lou working second shift. We stayed up to greet her when she got home, which was well after midnight. I'm really not a fan of seeing two and three o'clock twice in one twenty-four hour period.... anyhoo, I'm up and rarin' to go.

Now I've all day to kill, with the only thing I really need to do is reurn an overdue library book. Tonight is church, with a visiting minister, Bro Ryan Wardwell. Looking forward to it, last week he flat carried the mail, so to speak. VERY annointed.... :waving:

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Roscoe:  This a permanent switch to 2nd shift, or just for a few days or weeks?

Either way, blah.  2nd shift means you miss out on everything everyone else is doing.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on December 28, 2011, 01:09:09 PM
Morning! I'm sitting with my favorite Bug today! Yay!

I'm sitting with a bug too, but it's one that makes me feel like I need to commit bodily functions that I don't want to. 

:(

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on December 28, 2011, 04:55:31 PM
Roscoe:  This a permanent switch to 2nd shift, or just for a few days or weeks?

Either way, blah.  2nd shift means you miss out on everything everyone else is doing.   :-\
Thank God, it's temporary. She had to train some of their new managers and her boss thought it would go easier on second shift. It was just for a coule of niights.
Quote from: MelodyB on December 28, 2011, 05:12:15 PM
I preferred third shift when I lived in Florida.
I used to love third shift-worked it for years at the factory...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

myhaloisintheshop

Quote from: Roscoe on December 28, 2011, 04:36:30 PM
Ughh. I do not like Lou working second shift. We stayed up to greet her when she got home, which was well after midnight. I'm really not a fan of seeing two and three o'clock twice in one twenty-four hour period.... anyhoo, I'm up and rarin' to go.

Now I've all day to kill, with the only thing I really need to do is reurn an overdue library book. Tonight is church, with a visiting minister, Bro Ryan Wardwell. Looking forward to it, last week he flat carried the mail, so to speak. VERY annointed.... :waving:

Loved hearing Bro Wardwell when I went to CLC in Joplin.

Heather

I generally don't wear my hair down alot and APB came by work to tell me my car was fixed (PTL!) and didn't recognize me with how long my hair is now :)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

FYI: The Chocolate Gravy Experience will be this Saturday morning.  I'll be making homemade buttermilk biscuits so it can't be blamed on that.  I will take pictures and perhaps a video of the family trying it for the 1st time.

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on December 28, 2011, 06:56:59 PM
FYI: The Chocolate Gravy Experience will be this Saturday morning.  I'll be making homemade buttermilk biscuits so it can't be blamed on that.  I will take pictures and perhaps a video of the family trying it for the 1st time.
As long as you realize that what you have is prepackaged and might not be as good as "homegrown".... :lol:

And make sure to put a big ole lump of butter on the biscuits before pouring the gravy over it.......

myhaloisintheshop

I was thinking of trying it on my crew as well.   Perhaps since it is Christmas break Ill have the kiddos test it before I make it for Clint.   :great:

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on December 28, 2011, 07:01:18 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on December 28, 2011, 06:56:59 PM
As long as you realize that what you have is prepackaged and might not be as good as "homegrown".... :lol:

And make sure to put a big ole lump of butter on the biscuits before pouring the gravy over it.......

you're already making excuses of why it may not be good?!  You're making me nervous.