News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Just put the invite on a flash drive and take it to a printer that does work. 

Or tell him maybe it was meant for the printer to fail because it would look soooo much better with his handwriting.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Mellow-We painted the whole wall behind the bar at the coffee shop with chalkboard paint. It was so awesome! So easy to add or remove something from the menu. Change the soup of the day or the special drink of the season. It was really neat.

I'm such a hippie at heart. I just bought a super-awesome GIANT brown and green tie dye bag. It's sooo cool.

Doing laundry at the madre's.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Heather

Lynx

See y'all later.  I'm gone to work.

And Roscoe, you might be excited to go back to work too if you had as looooooong without work as we have.  It's not the boredom (I can always find something to do) it's the lack of energy output and lack of feeling you have done something productive.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

IowaSkirtGirl

Do you ever have a day where everything went just a little too smoothly?
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

Lord...everything I did today was a blazing disaster.

I'm home....hopefully I will live through the night after this aggravating mess of a day.

Chseeads

Quote from: IowaSkirtGirl on January 04, 2012, 12:12:05 AM
Do you ever have a day where everything went just a little too smoothly?

I didn't read your post before I posted mine.

So for today, my answer is definitely NO.  lol

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Nelle

Heather

Chseeads

Heather

Well I'm not sure if I have enough gas money to get there much less how APB or your many women would feel about that....

Chseeads

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Nelle

Cheeto.. "Soft kitty, warm kitty little ball of fur.. Happy kitty sleepy kitty purr purr purr.."

There.

Ready for lunch!

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 04, 2012, 03:54:20 PM
What does singing have to do with anything? :eyebrow:

It's soothing...or would be depending on the singer. lol  :P

*sigh*

I still have belly pains.  I hope this thing don't pop again.  :worry:

Lynx

I think I need a haircut.  This has nothing to do with anyone else here, just SHARING. 

In other SHARING news:  First night back at work, I got some bad news.  Due to problems on 1st shift, the new factory rule is no sound systems with outlying speakers.  This unfortunately affects me, because I had two sets of speakers, one at each of the furnace lines I have to cover, connected to one audio plug that I could plug my music player into.  My speakers aren't big, and the reason I set them up like that is so I could listen to my music at both stations without turning it up so loud that it blasted across the whole factory.  But my setup qualified, even though the boss admitted they were small speakers and I never turned them up too loud. 

What's so bad about that?  If you knew me and my music, you wouldn't have to ask.

So on lunch break I went down to the Dollar Store and got some t-shirts with a pocket in the front.  They are a perfect snug fit for this:   http://www.amazon.com/Altec-Lansing-iM227-Orbit-Speaker/dp/B004CYKEBK/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1325698979&sr=8-1
I tested the concept half the night last night and it works fine.  Now let's see what the boss says when he sees it.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"