News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on January 08, 2012, 07:26:44 PM
Well I'm better a bit. I started feeling better during worship service, then I went down and got prayed for and it flared up again. Lol

Maybe you have a devil....the prayer just made it angry... :o

I'm gonna go tend fowl, then go to church at Sanders, Lord willing.

I need a sedative.  The closer to tomorrow I get, the more spastic I become.

Chseeads

Thanks for not sharing without me.  :smirk2:

Went to church at Sanders, came home.

Need to go finish tending fowl.  Ugh....tomorrow is the day...eeeeeeeekkkkkkk......

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Lynx

I have been tooling around in Linux Mint 12 and I have made an amazing discovery:  I am a grumpy old stick-in-the mud!  In Mint 12 they use Gnome 3.2 desktop environment, which is vastly different from what I was using before in previous Mint OS.  Everything is different, everything has to be done a different way, everything looks different, and I find I liked it the old way and resent the fact that everything was changed (apparently) just for the sake of change.

Bleh!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

taco_harvell

In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Quote from: taco_harvell on January 09, 2012, 04:08:39 AM
Up late still working on school work. Need prayers!!

I'll finish your homework, you take my appendix and go have it removed. :P

Chseeads

Newsman

Chseeads

Lynx

Good, he's out cold.  The rest of the day will be a breeze for him.  Now if someone would help me with this baseball bat, we can make sure he STAYS out cold all day and wakes up after it's all over... plus or minus a bit of a headache of course.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

taco_harvell

Well, I finished the assignment and turned it in. I am praying I get a good grade. This week has just took a lot out of me. I don't think I have had a week this hard since going back to school. Please pray next week is better and I am able to understand this stuff better.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

MelodyB

Melody

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MelodyB

Lynx

Morning y'all.  Still trying out this new OS, still grumbling about things being different, but I'll get over it.  Maybe. 

Why can't they just leave stuff where it is?  It doesn't do any good to move stuff around and change how to do stuff, it's not faster or more efficient...
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Seth is at the hosp. The drs are late and he is spazzing.

I just got this from him via text:

"Im fidgeting like a mugg. I need sumthing 2 crochet or sumthing. Lol."

Figured Jenn and Ruby would appreciate that statement.

Roscoe

Hello,all. Felt like crud last night, stayed home and slept, then came to work today. Now I find I'm gonna have to leave early. My older sister (48 years old and a backslidder of thirty years or more) had a heart attack. She's concious, but they are sending her to the heart hospital to see what damage was done. She doesn't seem to think about God much, and changes the subject quick if it comes up,but I saw on her facebook page where she "liked" pentecostal recently, so apparently God's been working on her... id  appreciate a word of prayer if anyone is so inclined.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

praying Roscoe.

Quote from: MelodyB on January 09, 2012, 04:32:27 PMI just got this from him via text:

"Im fidgeting like a mugg. I need sumthing 2 crochet or sumthing. Lol."

Figured Jenn and Ruby would appreciate that statement.

Aww man!  He needs a toy chicken with a crocheted diaper...