News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynx

Roscoe that is hilarious!  Thanks, I needed that to start off the day. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Oh, and the boss didn't have any problem with my shirt pocket speaker.  :)

Just placed an order on amazon.com for a spare speaker.  Just in case.

Oh yeah... that Altec Lansing speaker I mentioned, it runs on three AAA batteries.  It was running for a full shift last night and about three hours the night before, at an impressive volume (because the leak check machine I have to use at work is LOUD!) and it's still running on the same three batteries.  Don't know how long they will last, but I'm already impressed.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

Heather - GOOD! Sleep is wonderful. :)

Quote from: Roscoe on January 05, 2012, 01:22:59 PM
Quote from: sunlight on January 05, 2012, 10:34:19 AM

I have a hard time with the same thing... let me know when you find an answer...
You ladies aren't alone... I know this would probably surprise most of you, but I am actually kinda reserved in church and crowded situations, and I don't tend to pray loudly, or dance and shout a lot. Most of the time, if God is moving that strong, I'm in a back corner crying my eyes out and talking to God. Just my way of worship I guess.......

Maybe it's a GP thing. :smirk2:

Anyhow.

I hear my boys rousing (I let them sleep in today since yesterday was insane) so I better get myself out there and get them onto school, or my house will be in shambles.  :lol:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

sunlight

Quote from: Nelle on January 05, 2012, 01:44:37 PM
as long as it doesn't kill me, I guess I'll live. :)

Ohh really now... :grin: That was a profound statement!
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Gotta go to the horsepital shortly.  Bah.  I'm tarred of that place.

Chseeads

Went to the hosp.  They assured me they wouldn't let me lay and die, or drug me to death without asking me if I wanted meds, so I feel a bit better about it, though still dread it all.

taco_harvell

Trying to get some school work done. Having two and half weeks off at the beginning of a new class is not a great thing I am finding out.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

I'm sure it was worth it though, taco... :lol:
And in sharing- I am delighted. Chey got straight A's on her report card, so she was rewarded with a trip to her favorite places. Like any Pentecostal lady, she chose- Walmart and McDonald's.  :laughhard:
I was overjoyed to find the much loved  Dark Chocolate Raspberry M&M's displayed, and some bags of them followed me home.... :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Wal-Mart is the abode of the devil.

w2cch

I hope having my appendix removed will make me quit feeling like I've been run over by a truck.

taco_harvell

Well turned in the assignment that was due today...... I need to get 4 Algebra (Finite Math) assignments done before 6 pm tomorrow. I need ya'lls prayers!!

Lynx

Howdy y'all!

With the greeting out of the way, I will now wander off to continue munching on a slice of red velvet cake.  For some reason I've been thinking about eating red velvet cake all night.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Sis. Stanger passed away tonight. 

Hate to see her go, she was a sweet lady, but glad she made it home. 

We sung a chorus at church tonight that made me think of her (at which time was before she had passed) that her and Bro. Stanger sang before, Touring That City. 

So now she is doing just that.

Chseeads

I think I ate too many nuts last night.  Ick.....   I can't stop once I start.  :freaky:

Rather be sleeping, but going to get up and going.....got that interview to go to, as well as gonna pick up some discarded Christmas trees from some people to use in my pheasant pens....  Today is the day the city picks up too, so hopefully I beat the city to them.....bah.

MelodyB

I dreamed of taking down a Christmas tree...and we hadn't even discussed your plans for today.

I would appreciate any and all prayers. The last few weeks my back has been hurting off and on, and the last two days have been the worst of all. Wednesday night I cried myself to sleep because of the pain. Last night, dad gave me a pain pill and I slept on a hot rice bag and I woke up a bit ago in excruciating pain still.

I'm not sure what the problem is, but I know God can take it away.

Thanks.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Setting up that computer for a coworker, finally.  He kept saying the thing didn't come with a recovery disk, but I couldn't find a recovery partition anywhere.  So he finally found the disk that didn't exist, and while I slept Windows reinstalled itself on his computer.

Now to delete a few (dozen) programs that Toshiba thinks you should try out on your new computer.   :smirk2:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad....maybe....

The city stole all my trees before I got there...so I came home empty handed on that....  Then when I came into the yard, I turned too short and hit the edge of the trailer fender on a fence post and scraped the edge of it and bent it a tad.  :roll:  Lord.....why me?!  Ugh.  Oh well, could be worse. 

The positive point is I got the job.

So I'm going to be a little old card lady.  :P

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

mini

Little old card lady?  Is that anything like a bag lady?  Or crazy cat lady?
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

Morning!

Working on Algebra this morning. Got one assignment done in a little over an hour. Gonna start a quiz here soon. Got a load of work to get done and study for Sunday School. Hopefully I can get most of the assignments done today.

Roscoe

Quote from: Chseeads on January 06, 2012, 03:36:07 PM

Lord.... and you thought the appendix surgery was bad. Wait til you see the next surgery in your future if you're to become a lady. That'll be a doozy.... :laughhard:

Welp, in spite of running late, I got chey to school on time. Now to clean up the house a bit, get a hair cut (all three of 'em) and go get a Bro Papa's BQ Frito Pie.... :fork: eat your heart out, Mini. And I'm driving Rusty to get it, and washing it down with a Mexican Coke.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Chseeads on January 06, 2012, 03:36:07 PM
Well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad....maybe....

The city stole all my trees before I got there...so I came home empty handed on that....  Then when I came into the yard, I turned too short and hit the edge of the trailer fender on a fence post and scraped the edge of it and bent it a tad.  :roll:  Lord.....why me?!  Ugh.  Oh well, could be worse. 

What exactly will you be doing? I think I missed something.