News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Found out my sister is prego today!! YEEEEEEEEAAAAAA DAWWWWGGGG!

They aren't telling church people yet! SO I have to post about here because I'm too excited! haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Your secret is safe with me.  I can't vouch for anyone else on this forum, especially all those "guests" we see reading pages all the time.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

Hi Mel. Miss you!

Yay Jenn!

Painted Hannah's room completely in chalk board paint today.  She LOVES it.  Fun stuff.

Cut down more branches off the Christmas tree for the fireplace.  Lol  This wknd I'll finish it off completely. Nathan said it should be a tradition.  Hehehe  It's fun to be silly sometimes.

Chseeads

Burning all that sappy pine in there you'll have a chimney full of creosote and catch the house afire. :P

Went out to tend the fowl earlier, and mom called out to me on my phone and said dad couldn't get ahold of my sister, to go check on her and see if she'd been trampled by the cows.  :eyebrow:  So I went down there and she was in the kitchen on the phone to my niece.  So then I ended up sitting down there a long time and discussing our manifold afflictions.  Mom called after a while to see if we had both been trampled since I didn't come back.  :freaky:

Came home, finished the fowl.

Took a shower. 

Ate some soup.  Yadda yadda.

Supposed to interview with that lady this Friday that I was supposed to interview with the Friday I went into the hospital....  Hopefully I'm not in there again this time.  :roll:  I'm still alive so far.  Cat scan in the morning. :cat:

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on January 03, 2012, 02:48:47 AM
Burning all that sappy pine in there you'll have a chimney full of creosote and catch the house afire. :P

Haha  wait, does sap do that?  We are careful about what else we put in there but I didn't think about the sap.

Lynx

He's right, green wood (not dried out) will make a lot of buildup in the chimney.   Especially pine or other evergreen, with its gummy sap. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Lord....

Nursing my radioactive G2 Gatorade for my :cat: scan. 

Will have to head to the horsepital in a little bit.

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on January 03, 2012, 03:19:50 PM
:o
That must be nice.

I haven't been to work since about October 13, 2009 or so.  :P

Went and had cat test, came home. 

I should find out after a while if I'm having kittens or not.

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on January 03, 2012, 01:07:04 PM
First day back to work since Dec. 22.  Looking forward to it!
Well, Dec. 23 for me... but yeah, what he said.  Too long without work ain't good for a man.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

I am constantly surrounded by enough work to keep ten men busy full time. 

Heather

Seth if you have kittens you can make em your minions!!

Still haven't been sick but have an atrocious headache. Plus I knew the snow was on the ground because my knee is aching. Ugh!!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Lynx

Chicken minions are perhaps slightly more useful as they can produce eggs and drumsticks.  I prefer a cat minion (only have one) because a cat can curl up in your lap and purr. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Lynx

The problem with that is chickens are hard to litter-box train.  Who knows if the chicken might leave a present.   :o
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Put a diaper on them when they are in a place where they're not free to go at will.

They make such things.

Lynx

That's a lot of trouble when a cat can sit in your lap without a diaper. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"