News:

Monday is an awful way to spend 1/7th of your life. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe, Minnie and Newsman makes three, talk about the meetup in Sharing 453!

Started by Lynx, December 26, 2011, 06:27:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Newsman

Lynx

Hideaway sounds uncomfortable.  We'll make Roscoe sleep on that one.  :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

Little note down at the bottom:  $10 extra per person per day.  So take that into account, anyone who's running on a shoestring budget.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Newsman

And it looks to be between Ft Smith & Little Rock, right along I-40. Not a bad spot for me, even if I drive over from McAlester.. I'd guess 200ish miles, one-way. On rare occasion, I drive that far and back, in a 24 hour period for work, plus do work on-site.

John  :waving:

Chseeads

MelodyB

Glory be!

I woke up, looked at the phone and saw that I had two new emails...I would only know that of my phone had Internet on it...so I checked the email, and low and behold! It works!!!

I don't know where it came from or WHY it just kicked in, or how long it may last, so I'm gonna use it lightly. But praise the Lord! Ive got Internet on my phone!

:happydance:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

IowaSkirtGirl

Cheese, I don't think you want mine...

I'm going to call about the job again today, say a little prayer the guy has time for me...and that I'm not being the bother I tend to be.
I'm just me, round and bubbly like a lil honey bee!

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Oh, and it's S-ing outside.  :roll:  Cold snap first part of this week, but sposed to be back up to 50 Friday. 

Chseeads

MelodyB

Well...this isnt good. I got a text that said "AT&T Free Msg: Did you know a data plan is required for your iphone? We have added an appropriate data plan for your iphone. Learn more at att.com/iphoneplans ." so I clicked the link and they are gonna charge $15 more dollars a month for that Internet I discovered.

How did they know I was using an iPhone?
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Your phone identifies itself to the network.  That's one reason I don't have an iphone, because a data plan is required.  That goes against my "don't tell me how to use my own stuff I paid for with MY money" philosophy.

Nice little bird Seth.  Very colorful, you'll be able to find it in the dark.  If that picture were taken in this room I'm in though, there wouldn't be any angle you could take the shot with so little clutter in the background. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Morning. :waving: And John, Petit Jean is about an hour and a half or so from Fort Smith. It's right here in my neck of the woods...
And Mel, that required data plan is why I resisted a smart phone for years. But I'm glad I've got one now, even though it is extremly rare for me to get online without a wifi hotspot.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

I don't know if this pain and such I'm having is residual effects from the stomach crud or not....  I called to have the doctor paged to ask about it.  *sigh*

I don't want to sit here filling back up with poison again if it is the appendix again.  Lord, help me.  I hope it's not.

myhaloisintheshop

Praying its not Seth.  I know the last bout of sickness we had made us feel horrible for about a week afterward....no symptoms but an ache in our stomache.

Im tired of Christmas break.  The kids can go back to school now!!!

Chseeads

Thanks, Sarba. 

This is tenderness and pain in my low abdomen, mostly down below belly button....  But I have random pains everywhere...and I do mean pretty much everywhere...lol 

It's not just like the appendix issue started out, but there are similarities to it, so it worries me.

I did just talk to the doc and he didn't seem to be concerned that I wouldn't live till morning.  So that's somewhat of a comfort, but not making me feel any better really. lol

Said to call him back if I feel any worse.  So hopefully I won't.  The stupid thing of it all is, I have a high pain tolerance and didn't have normal symptoms to start with with the appendix thing, so it's hard to know whether something is wrong with me or not. :P

Lynx

Quote from: Chseeads on January 02, 2012, 05:30:16 PM
... so it's hard to know whether something is wrong with me or not. :P
Oh that's easy to...  Shut up Isaac. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Heather

I've been awake since 1 am sick......again...... this is getting ridiculous!!!

Made myself go to work though. Ugh....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

*Hugs* Heather, Mel, and Sandra.

It's Monday. Anyone who would like to adopt two children for the day is more than welcome to come pick them up. Sethers, how about some free slave labor for your bird farm?  :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

almondjoy

Just wanted to pop in and say hi!  Hope everyone's having a wonderful day.

Praying for you, Seth.

Chseeads

Lynx

Howdy almondjoy.  Long time no chat.

In other news, just last night I remembered that we aren't going back to work until tomorrow.  Feh.  I'm ready to go back today. 

In other, other news, I went ahead and sang that song at church last night.  I don't know if I got hold of something in the song or the song got hold of me, but I ain't never sung it that way during practice... It was great! 
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads