News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Loquacity pwns brevity in SHARING 470

Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melody

Mel!  This should be framed in your room. 

Lynx

Oooooh, do you have a hi-res copy of that?  I have an aunt who would love it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

I love it too!

Although, I've never played with a blowtorch before...doesn't mean I wouldn't try. :freaky2:

I'm all groggy and hung-over like...my head throbs and I haven't even done anything to feel this way. Coughing coughing coughing though.

Blah.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Melody

hahaha.. I love Julia Child. 

I got that photo off Pinterest, Isaac. 

kkay

The Purple Fuzzy

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on October 16, 2012, 08:54:03 PM
Quote from: kkay on October 16, 2012, 07:52:36 PM
*cricket*

polo

Marco!

Predictable...  Lol

I'm exhausted.  But! I wasn't sick for days.  Thank you praying friends, it makes a difference.

MelodyB

Lasagna is almost ready. Garlic bread going in now.

Heather

*hops in car to go to Mel's to eat*

Sadly my gas tank contents won't even make it to work and back the next 3 days. I have no idea what I'm gonna do. My parents are in there eating subs and throwing out expired potato chips. I guess it's what's left of my box of cheezits for dinner....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

Heather, do you not qualify for any kind of assistance even temporarily to help you get on your own?

I cut myself shaving my legs.   I should just wax like Jeremy does.  :smirk:

Heather

If I wanted to pop out a few illegitimate children and/or claim a physical or mental disability then yes. But being 29, single, working fulltime with no demon spawn then no. At least not in this area.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

We dont have a huge house, or even a proper kitchen to cook in, but if you made it here, we would keep you fed and give you a place to crash for a few days. Ask Chel...that chase lounge thing sleeps pretty comfy! ;)

*HUGS* Heather

Melody

that stinks, Heather.   

Nathan is usually late in getting in the spirit of the holidays.  However this year he has already said he is looking forward to them.  I'm sure it's not the Thanksgiving countdown FB page that posts pictures and quotes, or the faint Christmas music he occasionally hears.  I'll win that boy over to being an early bird holiday lover yet!  I think also, last year being our FIRST year ever to not travel up north and it just be us, not waking up in a hotel room or running around, or trying to buy a gazillion presents allowed him to enjoy it more.

MelodyB

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on October 17, 2012, 12:10:54 AM
Bah Humbug.

I'd normally say this...and I might as the holidays draw nearer, but this year, I'll have my very own first apartment, with it's own tree decorated solely by me.
I.
Can't.
Wait.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

Oh and when said apartment is had...Melbs, Chel and Heather are all invited. I shall cook, and feed you until you're deathly.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Chseeads

My internet is in and out.  Don't know if it's just the net itself, a computer issue or what.....

Cooked a batch of punkin. (butternut squash)

Lynx

I agree with the bahs and humbugs.  It is far, far away too early for Christmas music.  We hear all those songs enough every year as it is.  Must we start so early and hear each song 17,000 MORE times?
"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

:smirk2:

Pooty.

Sposed to go have lunch with Pleasant Andy today.