News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Loquacity pwns brevity in SHARING 470

Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

"Look I know how to read a map and I'm telling you this IS the state fair!  The Burning Man Festival isn't even NEAR here!"
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Melody

*Thinking of Jenn and her awesome conference*  Bless her Lordt! 

Ok.  My house smells of pumpkin bread, choc. chip cookies and about to add apple pie to that.  I think I just gained 5 lbs smelling it... LOL

I should post a picture of Hannah's room.  It's her first room that hasn't been white walls that she could actually do something with!  The last house we got to paint the color she wanted but didn't get the other things finished we wanted to do.  Also we got her a white iron 4 poster bed off Craigslist. 

I'm so pumped for our Passing the Mantle Conf. that starts tonight! (A conference for ministers to be ministered to, especially but not only, young ministers)  I was vac'ing today and was just feeling the anticipation of what God is about to do.  Like the anointing cloud is gonna burst... LOL  I'm feeling like this conf. I want to have an Abigail heart.  Lots of Davids here, no doubt, that have yet to step fully into the position God has anointed them for.  They may look young, wild, rough around the edges, etc. but I feel like this wknd there is favor for them.  I see the greatness God has for them and pray they feel the blessing as being addressed as such.  Jesus, edify your church!  I think there will be some more names added to my prayer list. 

Heather

I was gonna post how awesome it was that God had provided me some great used tires, but then I got the txt that for whatever reason the person providing them backed out. Back to the drawing room/prayer closet.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kkay

Roscoe

:hi: My phone service is acting jacked up.  :(

In other news, left the library, came home. Chey and I had had a long talk about her pet turtle and how he needed to be turned loose....She decided today that "Tiny" needed to have a new home, so we turned him loose in our local lake. Praise God- she decided, so no tears or guilt from me, and the stinking beast is gone. He seemed overjoyed to strike out for deep water. :P

Chey decided that since Tiny is gone, she had room for a computer- so I dug out an old one I had running Windows XP and set it up for her with a few games. I'm gonna have to find a few more age appropriate games though....

And While looking for a spare keyboard, I found a cd case with some cds I've been missing, including my beloved Mike Bowling  "Remembering Kenny Hinson"....it had vanished before I'd downloaded it to computer. Not now. :freaky2:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

I got some leg quarters and chicken breast injected with some marinade. Gonna grill them shortly. Yummmm!

We went to the house today and got the rest of the furniture out. Shew. It's been a LONNG process. Now I'm going back Monday to do one more day of packing an salvaging, and we will be DONE. Gonna make a huge fire to burn the rest of the stuff that's trash. Heather? Wanna join me? :freaky2:

Now to lay down for about 45 mins. Then start dinner. This chicken is gonna be amazing!
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Lynx

Games?  Did someone say GAMES?!!

Neverball
Neverputt
Freedroid RPG
Pakoon
Aquadelic
Catalyst lite
Battleship 88
Ardentryst
Highway Pursuit
Hurrican
Marble Arena
Mechcommander 2
Red Valkyrie
Supertux
Super tux kart
Battle for Wesnoth
Area 2048
EndEffector
Exit Fate
Echoes
Gunroar
Titanion
G-Speed
Ludo Race
Pylo Noveau
Rayhound
Techno Sylph
Torus Trooper
Trackballs
Return to Sector 9
Flan Rising

That be enough?

Caveat:  Some may not run, depending on your graphics card.  Use Neverball as a test case - if it renders about a frame per second instead of scrolling smoothly, 3D accelerated games are a no-go.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Lynx

I have a short B-list if you still want more - games that are even better, but require steps to install.  Like Mechwarrior 4, which is a good game with no profanity or blood, but it takes jumping through some hoops to get it running.

Oh, and all of the aforementioned games are free of course.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Newsman