News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Loquacity pwns brevity in SHARING 470

Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Melody

My thuggish looking neighbor who I'm pretty sure got into a fight on Monday night when he had a ton of people over and his smoke stinking up my laundry room that apparently isn't sealed all the way....

is now singing an 80's Christmas song with adlib.   :o 

sunlight

:attackhug: Be full of hugs!

MelodyB

Quote from: Roscoe on October 18, 2012, 11:38:56 AM

***Oh, and just so I don't come across as TOO spiritual this morning-*Roscoe kicks Mel and smites both her and the HippyChick*  :P

Well now. Let's not let the Love of Jesus work too quickly on your soul...

I shall smite you in return...but turn the other "cheek" on the kick.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 18, 2012, 02:00:45 PM
My thuggish looking neighbor who I'm pretty sure got into a fight on Monday night when he had a ton of people over and his smoke stinking up my laundry room that apparently isn't sealed all the way....

is now singing an 80's Christmas song with adlib.   :o 

You definitely need a thicker wall.

Roscoe

:
Quote from: MelodyB on October 18, 2012, 03:21:58 PM

***Oh, and just so I don't come across as TOO spiritual this morning-*Roscoe kicks Mel and smites both her and the HippyChick*  :P

Well now. Let's not let the Love of Jesus work too quickly on your soul...

I shall smite you in return...but turn the other "cheek" on the kick.
Do that. That cheek needs a kick too. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Morning!  :hi: It's my friday. :bouncy:

Last night was awesome. I had fretted about not seeming to have enough notes and words to express the thought God had laid on my heart, and I'm the type person that if I don't have my notes, I'm lost.....I had decided that thank God Bro Papa would be there, and he ALWAYS has something to add, so I'd be good. Then Sis Papa walked in and informed me that the pastor was sick as a dog and was currently alternating between his recliner and another more private room of his house- frequently. Pure panic set in...
Then as the worship began, a sweet spirit of the Holy Ghost settled in, and God showed out. He put words in my mouth and the church responded. Not a single pew had someone sitting in it not worshipping. It was awesome.
And come time for the preaching, the sermon tied in perfectly, and was, according to some, just what was needed. God is great!
It's my Friday as well, but I ain't too happy about it.  We just got our paychecks for last week, and that missing day hurts!  I knew about how much it would be, but it still hurts.  I'd rather be working Friday than have a four day paycheck. 

And though there was no evident worshiping, I also was surprised how well preaching at the nursing home went yesterday.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

The ones that could see that well were probably trying to figure out your 5 fingered shoes.

Lynx

Actually nobody commented on them.  My dress shoes are black leather so you have to actually look at them to see they aren't normal black leather dress shoes, and most people don't habitually look at feet, so nobody even noticed.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

MsJennJenn

Feet are the first thing I look at. But I am a shoe fanatic - over 100 pairs.

Today is my Friday too. YAY! Fuel tomorrow night. Excited. I have two backslider friends who are coming. Or are supposed to come! I'm so excited!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: Chseeads on October 18, 2012, 04:51:46 PMThe ones that could see that well were probably trying to figure out your 5 fingered shoes.

Roscoe

Don't get too happy, HippyChick..
I'm mad at you. I KNOW you were here at the Capitol and didn't see me.
They had a huge " Legalize Medical Marijuana" rally here today, so I know you were around somewhere......Got to meet TV talkshow host Montel Williams, but figured I probably didn't need any pics took with him, seeing as how I am a cop and he is promoting illegal substances....besides, I'm not a fan.....had to have someone tell me who he was.  :laughhard:
Anyway- I'd have bought you and Nathan a coke- make that a CocaCola- if you'd came in.. :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

BOL!   :pound:

And if I were there apparently I woulda brought you some brownies.

Chseeads

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Lynx

Roscoe what is the objective of these rallies?  Are they trying to get the attention of the congressmen inside?  Increase public awareness of their issue?  Or are they holding it to reinforce to all their supporters that "you are not alone, there are a bunch of us who think the same cause is important"?

If it's for the first two, don't the congressmen and local public just look at it and think, "Yeah, yeah, another rally"?
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

As did (burp) I.  I got some leftover homemade hushpuppies, crumbled them up in a pan, eggs, a bit of buttermilk, a bit of ranch dressing, all scrambled together and cooked.  Very tasty. 

I think I should freeze the rest of those hushpuppies.  They can't last forever in the fridge...
"Do you sing at church?"

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Melody

I can't help but think "water closet" every time you say WC, Seth! 

mini

Tots...just saw where a county in OK is so dry that they are having dust bowl conditions.  Dust has blocked out the roads, and caused a 30 car pileup.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

taco_harvell

I have never been a Newsboys fan, but I am going to a concert tonight. It's suppose to be them doing worship songs. We shall see how it goes.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Chseeads

Moved some hay and cows and I smell like gas and I tore the hide off the side of my finger and I need to tend some fowl and get ready for church.