Started by Lynx, October 06, 2012, 04:44:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on October 15, 2012, 03:43:50 PM
Back at work.  Trying to catch up.
Look on the bright side, you're indispensable.  Job security! :smug:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

There is no such thing as job security. :smirk:

Lynx

I know, I know, but at least relatively secure.

Doing a job nobody else wants can be a good thing.  People hate doing my job because you have to keep up with two furnace lines.  I mentioned once that I was thinking about putting in for a position in another part of the factory and my boss looked like he was having a panic attack.   :roll:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

kkay

I'm making it my #1 priority to smite at least 5 people per day since you folks are so smiteful to me :P

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: kkay on October 15, 2012, 04:15:20 PM
I'm making it my #1 priority to smite at least 5 people per day since you folks are so smiteful to me :P
And that earned you another smite.  :hypocrite:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

kkay

Not like it'll make a difference, Roscoe :P

I've only smitten once today. Got a lot of catching up to do!

And I'm still tired. My eyes are sleepy and my back hurts. Guess that's what I get for sleeping on mom's couch with my nephew. He has to sleep with  me when I'm there because he has a mean imaginary friend that only comes out at nighttime.  :o

Lynx

Just smite Seth three times and Jen two times.  All the rest of the people here are too cool to smite. 
"Do you sing at church?"

kkay

But if I do that, I'd have to wait an hour inbetween. I'm not that patient ;)

Off to study. Well, maybe in an hour or so. Got a big test tomorrow.

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on October 15, 2012, 03:39:04 PM

And my, sharing is lovely today.

Just taking sharing WAAAY back to its roots. :flush:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on October 15, 2012, 05:58:55 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on October 15, 2012, 03:39:04 PM

And my, sharing is lovely today.

Just taking sharing WAAAY back to its roots. :flush:
'

Makes me think of Tea. He was part of Sharing roots. haha
Those were the good days.

Bio lab midterm tomorrow
Math midterm Wednesday
History test Sat/Sun/Mon
Fuel Friday & Saturday

It's a conspiracy amongst professors.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

kkay

SippinTea

Here I am! Oh wait, you meant the other one. :lol:

Mel - I'm sorry. I can't imagine how frustrating it is.

Quote from: kkay on October 15, 2012, 04:15:20 PM

*grin* Only five?!?

Cheese - is the funeral for one of your birds that happened to be in the wrong place at the wrong time when light bulb blew up?

Woke up with a migraine this morning. Ugh.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Chseeads

I wouldn't have cleaned up for that funeral. 

My uncle's funeral (mom's sister's husband). 

Back from there now eating a black bean platter.

Tomatoes picked green and let ripen are not very tasty.  Bleh.

Melody

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 15, 2012, 03:22:26 PMHe also preaches at the nursing home on Wednesday morning, which the activities director there asked me to cover this week.  What can a comparative kid say to people twice his age that they've never heard before?

The people who do nursing home services at our church are in their 20's and the elderly absolutely love them.  They love their zeal and many of the residents have not heard or remember all there is about truth.  I've heard preachers say we've all heard enough preaching to preach ourselves, but it doesn't make me need it any less.   :thumbsup2:

MelodyB

I have a headache.

Going to bed shortly.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Roscoe

:hi: At work. Drove Rusty. Left phone in Rusty. Ready to go home already. That is all.  :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Poor, poor, Roscoe. 

* Chseeads shoots Roscoe.

kkay

Morning, everyone.

*Gets pointer finger ready for smiting*

:hypocrite:

Test today. Woo! Almost halfway done with this stuff.

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"