News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 01, 2012, 11:42:52 PM
Just don't mount the head and make a rug out of the hide... lol
A rug? How tacky. How delightfully tacky....I was thinking about having my local upholstrey shop make Rusty a seatcover from it... :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Heather

Mom always made pork chops for dad and he doesn't share. I was always left to eat side dishes.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Melody

couldn't decide who this reminded me of more so I put it here!  :)

RainbowJingles

Chseeads

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 01, 2012, 01:46:01 PM

Sorry I had nothing good to say yesterday, Roscoe.  I had the weirdest headache, it made me want to puke.  I had to go to bed early.  So weird.  I think I had a headache like a month ago too.  I'm going to pay attention to what's surrounding these headaches cause headaches are not normal, they are symptoms of something else.  Hmmmm.....

Your head is surrounding your headaches.  And it indeed is not normal.

Chseeads

Quote from: kkay on October 01, 2012, 07:43:42 PM
If you all could, please say a quick prayer for me. I have to do something tonight that will be very upsetting and take a lot of time to get over/through. I just need strength.

Thanks and hope everyone has a good night.

Hang in there.

RainbowJingles

MelodyB

It's almost 11pm and I'm eating Toast with a generous helping of apple butter on it. Makes me think of two of my GP friends.

:hugs:
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on October 02, 2012, 03:54:19 AM
It's almost 11pm and I'm eating Toast with a generous helping of apple butter on it. Makes me think of two of my GP friends.

me me! i want toast...with apple butter... :sadbounce:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

It's slightly after midnight and I just ate a slice of waffle-bread.  See, today Grandma decided she wanted waffles.  So she pulled out her old waffle iron she hadn't used in more than ten years, mixed up some batter and tried to make one.  Half the waffle stuck to the top, half stuck to the bottom.  She gave up on waffles and started to make the rest of the batter into pancakes, but instead I talked her into cooking all the batter in one pan like cornbread.  It turned out surprisingly well.

So yeah, I just ate a slice of waffle-bread.  Sliced in half, with some real, grade A, dark amber maple syrup soaking each half through and through.  Yum!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 02, 2012, 05:22:25 AM

Chel was actually the thought behind the apple butter, but you can have some too...it's a big jar, enough for everyone! :fork:

I'm fixing to take dad to dialysis, and when I get back, I may eat some more toast with it. ;)

Melody

Oh Dear Jesus. Thank God for His protection. Taking Andrew to school this morning, I'm going straight along Chipman when a woman from a side street pulls straight out in front of me. Literally, I seen her sitting there and she decides to pull out to turn my opposite direction too late. It was too close for me to stop so I had to swerve or T-bone her. The only place to turn was the gap in the median for turning which put me into oncoming traffic. By the grace of they were far enough out to stop. So I turned around to find the lady is just continuing on! I pull up behind her and she pulls over to motion if we are alright and I motion that we are and so she just continues on to drop her kid off at the highschool. Today, someone could've died. No exaggeration. KJ5P7H license number needs Jesus cause if I didn't have Him, it might have been her.

Melody

I'm still kind of shaking.

I am not the best driver, especially in areas I don't know.  But blessedly this is 5 min. from my house and God helped me have a quick response and a clear escape. 

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

kkay

Thanks for the prayer, Roscoe.

Things seem like they'll never get better.

Melody

They do get better kkay when we're wholly submitted to God.  So take heart, God is working in room you've given Him in your life.   :thumbsup2:

Roscoe, can't you go arrest that lady for an hour or so?  Show her some scary car accident film or something?  LOL

She was probably just tired like the rest of us.  Who knows maybe she's a single mom working 2 jobs with kids that all need a few extra whoopins.

mini

Wait...roscoe never replied.  Did you just assume I was roscoe?!?!

I AINT that short.  :ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on October 02, 2012, 10:07:28 AM
Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 02, 2012, 05:22:25 AM

Chel was actually the thought behind the apple butter, but you can have some too...it's a big jar, enough for everyone! :fork:

I'm fixing to take dad to dialysis, and when I get back, I may eat some more toast with it. ;)

I just had toast with cinnamon sugar! :clap:
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

hahaha, No, Roscoe usually posts something in the mornings so I made a preemptive post for when he does!

Where is the jockey this morning?  Here he was saying how we are all boring and I'm here posting about near death experience and he's nowhere to be seen.  He's not hiding behind you is he, Mini? 

mini

Hes currently bragging about his shooting abilities.  If he ever chases you, you can outrun him, but not his bullet (singular). 

MelodyB

I need to get some cinnamon sugar! I just had some more toast with apple butter on it. 

The Purple Fuzzy

Heather

Got up for work this morning and went ahead and brought a change of clothes just in case I had to stay after to do kennels. Sure enough 1st thing in the door 'Heather can you do kennels tonight?' Sure you can pay me more overtime. I came prepared today. But unfortunately we are super slow because it's raining. Good thing is dad will be back but I'll be so tired I'll go in my room and crash out to turn around and be back at 7 am. I told them I will NOT do wednesdays. Brandon is going to church with me and I'm not giving him a week off to rethink his decision.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

*HUGS* MY. I'm so glad God kept you and Andrew safe. Scary stuff.

Heather - good thinking! If he has too much time to think he might talk himself out of it.

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 02, 2012, 02:01:18 PM
Hes currently bragging about his shooting abilities.  If he ever chases you, you can outrun him, but not his bullet (singular). 

I'm faster than a speeding bullet. :cool: :bigcheese: And besides, any cop that once drove a pink miata can't be TOO scary.... :hypocrite:

:beret:
"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Lynx

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 02, 2012, 02:01:18 PM
Singular?  Do we have to wait for him to put the bullet in the gun, ala Barney?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: