News:

Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

And now Brandon is not going with me Wednesday  :-( His mom is in a tizzy because his dad has cut her off essentially so she's taking it out on Brandon. So now he's getting out of class and going to hold her hand and tell her it's ok. It's such a mess. I'm disappointed but he promised to come next wednesday. She's mad at me because I won't come down there but frankly I can't stand the woman, I have just enough gas in my car to get me to the weekend, AND it's church night. I'd rather sat in a service with my ex-husband preaching than be at her house with her blowing cigarette smoke in my face.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

SippinTea

"Not everything that is of God is easy." -Elona

"When you're wildly in love with someone, it changes everything." -F. Chan

"A real live hug anytime you want it is priceless." -Rachel

Chseeads

I think we should all be institutionalized.  :smirk2:

I have a job helping this contractor guy that the neighbors by my sister have redoing their house (it was originally my cousin's house).  I'm eating lunch, then going back to do a little more stuff...finish bagging up the last section of insulation from the attic, cause they're putting up a new ceiling in the bedroom - it was two bedrooms, they're making it one room.  I don't like crawling around up there digging in insulation....but I have $100 already....  :freaky2:  And we tore part of the ceiling down already, so maybe it won't be so claustrophobicy feeling.....now it'll be a fear of heights looking all the way down to the floor.  :P

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

B

SippinTea

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Wow. I miss ONE morning because I am busy, and y'all have a Roscoe-bashfest...  :pound: :pound:

Meller- sorry, y'all are outta my jurisdiction- unless it suits me to claim otherwise.  :P

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 02, 2012, 02:01:18 PM
Hes currently bragging about his shooting abilities.  If he ever chases you, you can outrun him, but not his bullet (singular). 
One of my better days, if I do say so myself...
Quote from: SippinTea on October 02, 2012, 03:34:08 PM
*HUGS* MY. I'm so glad God kept you and Andrew safe. Scary stuff.

Heather - good thinking! If he has too much time to think he might talk himself out of it.

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 02, 2012, 02:01:18 PM
Hes currently bragging about his shooting abilities.  If he ever chases you, you can outrun him, but not his bullet (singular). 

I'm faster than a speeding bullet. :cool: :bigcheese: And besides, any cop that once drove a pink miata can't be TOO scary.... :hypocrite:

:beret:
:pound: It wasn't pink! :pound: :pound:

I had range today. As a result, I spent all morning rushing around gathering things up to go and didn't get to check in and post. As far as bragging- today I feel I have the right to.  :hypocrite: Everything went incredibly smoothly at the range, and I shot a personal best score. A 477 out of a possible 500, which works out to about 95%. I was very happy. My target- not so much. There was a huge hole in the center of it.  :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Chseeads

Who was the target?

I broke both my ankles, hitting them with a pick axe  taking laminate flooring up, and ruptured my appendix, and cut my finger, also on the flooring.  It's a wonder I didn't fall through the ceiling at some point.  :smirk2:

Work is such a hard way to make money.

okieoliveoyl

Gods Promise: "This to shall pass"  not "and it came to stay"

RainbowJingles

Chseeads

Quote from: RainbowJingles on October 02, 2012, 10:17:14 PM
Quote from: Chseeads on October 02, 2012, 10:04:53 PM

:laughhard:

Well, it's true.  :smirk2:

And why is it that Golden Oldies seem to pop in in waves of 2 or 3 at a time? 

Branny the Bran Muffin and Okester this time.

MsJennJenn

You literally broke both your ankles Sethers? Or were you being facetious?
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Heather

Quote from: Chseeads on October 02, 2012, 10:04:53 PM
Who was the target?

I broke both my ankles, hitting them with a pick axe  taking laminate flooring up, and ruptured my appendix, and cut my finger, also on the flooring.  It's a wonder I didn't fall through the ceiling at some point.  :smirk2:

I'm fairly certain you no longer have and appendix....who's did you steal?!?!?!?!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

If you are into stealing organs and such...Dad needs a kidney and a leg. Thanks.

SippinTea

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: MsJennJenn on October 02, 2012, 11:00:15 PM
You literally broke both your ankles Sethers? Or were you being facetious?

I don't guess they're literally broke, but I really did hit them both with a pick axe and they have sore knots on them.

Quote from: HeatherB on October 02, 2012, 11:04:38 PM
I'm fairly certain you no longer have and appendix....who's did you steal?!?!?!?!

Well, it hurts where it used to be.  :smirk2:

I wept for rain all summer as the ground dried out and burned up in the heat.....

Now I weep because it rains all day every day now and I can't do anything without being a nasty soppy mess.  :smirk2:

MelodyB

Chseeads

No, I cannot.

:sing:  I can't get no satisfaction, and my tractor don't get no traction....

B

Quote from: Chseeads on October 02, 2012, 10:20:32 PM
And why is it that Golden Oldies seem to pop in in waves of 2 or 3 at a time?

Golden Oldies, eh? :eyebrow: Didn't realize we had a nickname. lol

And yes, for those counting this is now my second message in the last 24 hours. :teeths:

B

Roscoe

Morning, all. Including the Golden Oldies that I don't know.

Back at work. One day closer to the blessed weekend. Today my coworkers may be in for a treat. I guzzeled a huge cup of coffee on the way in, and now I'm chasing it with a large Dr Pepper. I'll be as wired as a squirrel on meth.....

:hi:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

taco_harvell

Quote from: Roscoe on October 03, 2012, 11:44:04 AM
Morning, all. Including the Golden Oldies that I don't know.

Back at work. One day closer to the blessed weekend. Today my coworkers may be in for a treat. I guzzeled a huge cup of coffee on the way in, and now I'm chasing it with a large Dr Pepper. I'll be as wired as a squirrel on meth.....

:hi:
You and the squirrel are already the same height. lol
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

The Purple Fuzzy