News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on October 03, 2012, 12:16:44 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on October 03, 2012, 11:44:04 AM
Morning, all. Including the Golden Oldies that I don't know.

Back at work. One day closer to the blessed weekend. Today my coworkers may be in for a treat. I guzzeled a huge cup of coffee on the way in, and now I'm chasing it with a large Dr Pepper. I'll be as wired as a squirrel on meth.....

:hi:
You and the squirrel are already the same height. lol
:pound: :pound: :pound:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

I'd rather lay down and ignore the day with uninterest.

Lol

Melody

LOL  I was trying to find a clause to that but couldn't find a good one for all those non morning people.

MelodyB

Mornings wouldn't be so bad if they started around noon. Lol

MsJennJenn

I hate mornings.
And I hate morning people.
Sometimes I just hate people.

Today is one of those days for all of the above.
My phone won't stop ringing.
This math homework is literally bringing me to tears because I don't understand it.

I just want to go home and crawl back into bed.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

The Purple Fuzzy

mini

Cept fer the math part...youse aints gots that many toes.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Heather

Can you be bipolar but you only change from extreme anger to tears? I'm so tired of this funk I'm in. Something has GOT to give....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Lynx

Well I figured out why my sinuses have been acting up so much yesterday.  Seems I caught a bug a bus kid was incubating - the reason he was riding the bus was because his brother was sick.  It was called strep throat by the parents, but here it's manifesting as a mild cold, at least so far.  No complaints for change of severity, for sure. 

Thank you Lord for a good night's sleep despite the odds, and (sniff) the odds did (cough) seem stacked against (sniff) any sleep at all.  I think I'll be in shape to go to work.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Been tearing up the neighbors' house.  Home for lunch.  Gotta go back to tear it up and build it back.  :smirk2: 

They're tearing down drywall, and putting back drywall...I'm not sure why all of that had to happen, unless they want it finished totally different or something, but whatever.  Money is money I guess where I stand.

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: minnesota68 on October 03, 2012, 03:46:26 PM
Cept fer the math part...youse aints gots that many toes.
Well, it wasn't math, but yesterday I was supposed to do something that I had no clue how to do and it brought me to tears.  I hate it when you don't get clear instructions.

Melody

I hope all your days are much better GP friends.  ♥

Andrew made his first blueprint last week for industrial tech class.  He brought it home with a good grade but I couldn't help but chuckle.  His "game room" was 14x33, his garage was 20x20, his bathroom was 5x6 and the 2 guest bedrooms?  both 5x7. 

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Hmm... after my last post I ate a good breakfast, lay back down and promptly went back to sleep.  Now I get up, it's almost time for work and I feel much better.  Nothing like sleeping a long time to help what ails you.  :)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Heather

home from work. dad is home [great....] and i have a migraine started. bah!
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

*HUGS* Heather

I got a crock pot full of broccoli cheese soup. New recipe. Looks good so far.

SippinTea

*joins the Heather hug*

Anyone want to come help me put price tags on the ToB inventory for women's conference? :googly: Oh, and I need an inventory list while you're at it. I'll provide you with peanut butter cookies and your choice of coffee or tea while you're working.  :cool:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

MelodyB

Chseeads

Came home from 'work,' and tended fowl.  Fixing to go sub for the vacationing piano player at Bro. Weir's in a bit.

My internet is SLOWWWWWWWww  I don't know if it's the computer, or the net connection itself or what. Ugh.

Roscoe

Made  it through the day. Fixin' to head to church...nearly to the weekend.  :clap: I heard tis afternoon that they are forcasting Saturday to have a HIGH in the fifties or low sixties.  :o Fall has attacked. Time to kick reading time into high gear and get the Crockpot fired up. It gets awful lazy around Roscoe's from now until Springish... :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

Got my couch and 2 matching chairs for my apartment!
So excited!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

SippinTea