News:

Is the forum a bit confusing for you? Are there some features you're not sure how to use? Check out this help topic!

Main Menu

Roscoe's on duty, better toe the line, in Sharing 469

Started by Lynx, September 24, 2012, 01:47:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Purple Fuzzy

I'm making banana bread.  Had some bananas that were either use or lose. ;)

Heather

I might as well pack up my stuff and live in my car. I'm now not allowed to eat or drink anything unless I've bought it. I like the fact that ruling came down when my parents knew good and well I literally have $8.22 in the bank until Monday. Thanks for the eating disorder guys. You'll be the first ones to yell at me when I lose weight too....I'm just so over it all.....I have to get out of this house....

There's always a new rule when I get home from church. Frankly my parents HATE to see me in church. My alcoholic promiscuous partying sister is the apple of their eye because she goes to college. Whereas I'm the one here and the 1st one they call when anything goes wrong. I just can't deal with it anymore. Something has to give.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hugs Heather

If you were closer, I'd feed you.  I can't imagine doing that to my kids.

MelodyB

We never had much, but my parents never denied me food. (y'all can see I don't do without!)

I really wish you lived closer, Heather, you would NOT miss a meal if I had anything to do with it.

*HUGS*
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Melody

What is the reasoning behind that?  I will always feed my children. 

And then have them do the dishes. 

Ugh, these presidential debates.  Why don't they show more than the republican and democrat?  bleh.

MsJennJenn

Quote from: SippinTea on October 04, 2012, 12:32:03 AM
Pics, Jenn? :)

:beret:
The pictures are kinda off-color. They are a matching set. Dark, dark navy microfiber. No tears, or rips, or stains or issues. Perfect condition!! So happy!
And the guy brought them to me!!! They were in Denton (about a 30-50 min drive depending on traffic)...and he brought them to me!

My close friend JV is keeping them in his house for me until December when I move out.

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

Went to church, yadda yadda.

Why are people so dumb?

This guy replied to one of my bird sales ads, wanting to trade call ducks for pigeons and chickens....  He has asked me the same basic thing a few other times.

I replied that I just wanted to sell, I wasn't looking to trade for anything right now.

So he replies back, "u can trade and then sell the call ducks they will sale for more"

Well, you big dummy, then why don't YOU sell your expensive ducks for more money, and then come and buy what you want from me and enjoy your leftover change?

Melody

I don't know.  But I'm tired of false religions.  I'm tired of anytime they're exposed, they try & act like pentecostals are intolerant. 

I just realized something.  I don't have to patty cake people that are really sincere & hungry for God.  Let them go at their own pace, yes but, big difference between that & those who just really don't want it right now.  Those are the ones with bitter spirits.   Those I don't need to argue with.  Sometimes I'm just so sure that they really want to see the truth, that they engage to see what stands.  But some are just bitter & not even listening.

There was a discussion about COC's doctrine of not using instruments because there is no reference of it being used in the NT church.  So the lack of scripture is their basis for a whole doctrine.  Good grief.

So sad. 

Heather

This came about because (with moms permission) I've packed my lunch the past couple days. Dad gets home and realizes his extra bag of Doritos are open. To top it off I get home from church and ask mom is I can have a couple of her cookies. So 1 bowl of cereal, a sandwich, a small baggy of Doritos and 3 cookies a day are (direct quote) 'eating them out of house and home'. And I don't mean to sound mean but I'm the smallest person here by easily 130 lbs.

Day 1 of living off stale crackers and water begins now.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Melody

If it's any consolation Heather, fasting 2 consecutive days per month cleans out your arteries.  You could make it profitable & it end up being a blessing??

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy leaves another hug for Heather

kkay

Last night was a better night than others. Hoping it continues to get better.

We're making a plan, at least. Taking things slow. One day at a time.

Melody

*hugs Heather too*

I wanna taste your yummy soup,   Mel.

Fall is in full death. (spring blooms, summer swings & idk seems like autumn dies?) I'm cold. 

Nelle

Chseeads

Worked at the neighbors a couple hours.  I need go to to town and do some stuff now.  :smirk2:

SippinTea

Nice, Jenn!

Heather, I wish you were here. *sigh* *sends big hugs*

Cheese - sounds like a brilliant customer. :updown:

Attempting to make up a Mexican-ish soup in the crockpot.

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

Lynx

Quote from: MellowYellow on October 04, 2012, 03:03:47 PM
Fall is in full death. (spring blooms, summer swings & idk seems like autumn dies?) I'm cold.
Yeah, ain't it great?!  Grass finally quits growing, I finally get to quit mowing, and - to quote a famous cartoon character - "Bugs are dying by the truckload!  Bwahahaha!  Good riddance to them all!"

I like fall.  :D
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

SippinTea

"I feel like no one appreciates my opinions. But.... I still spread them around freely." ~Sean Ringo

Buahahahahaha!! Oh my word. It's not just toddlers that say outrageous things.  :laughhard:

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."

angel

I'm just surprised that people on here would call people names like DUMB and dumby. It makes my heart Jump in surprise and sink. I haven't been here in a while and one of the few things I see first is someone calling someone dumb.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Lynx

In the parlance of my general geographic area... Huh?  Who called who dumb?

*Psalm_97 scrolls up...

Nope, still don't see it. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

SippinTea

*scratches head* Yeah, I'm wondering that, too.

Ah well. :)

Must check math papers now. Oh joy. :updown:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on October 04, 2012, 04:08:56 PM
In the parlance of my general geographic area... Huh?  Who called who dumb?

*Psalm_97 scrolls up...

Nope, still don't see it.
Had to be cheeshead when he was referring to his potential trading  pardner.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

angel

Quote from: Chseeads on October 04, 2012, 04:37:10 AM
Went to church, yadda yadda.

Why are people so dumb?

This guy replied to one of my bird sales ads, wanting to trade call ducks for pigeons and chickens....  He has asked me the same basic thing a few other times.

I replied that I just wanted to sell, I wasn't looking to trade for anything right now.

So he replies back, "u can trade and then sell the call ducks they will sale for more"

Well, you big dummy, then why don't YOU sell your expensive ducks for more money, and then come and buy what you want from me and enjoy your leftover change?

Sorry, I'm just trying to heal from that word. To me it's a curse word and a bully word. LOL ...Carry on.
My hubby's nickname is shep and that would make me ladyshep. :)

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"