News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heather

Glad you're physically ok Jenn! Do you have full coverage? Is the car fixable.

Mel-*HUG*

MW-I'm on Instagram! Most of my picture are of food or my kids (aka pets)

Ruby AND Chel-*HUG*

Got to actually clock out on time today!! First time this week. Get to sleep in tomorrow. Only thing I have planned is a grilled cheese date with Sis Ketron (Pastors wife from church and surrogate mom when I can't deal with my own)
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

kmymbir

No aircraft missiles needed lol.. I've not heard from Chel.
I have been wrapped up in work and church, those two things alone can tie you up so much, I don't even speak to my family any more... For a good month I started to forget who I was and felt like a robot... But I am trying to calm stuff down now.
No promises on how often I will get online, but I can say that I need to have more people time in my life, I'm so sick of work!
But I am thankful I have a job.
I still love my car and I've not moved.. Still in my parents house.. My plans keep changing and as of right now I'm not to sure what God has planned but I feel something stirring..
My focus prayer as of late has been for me to be more sensitve to God.

I miss everyone on the forum, I had to skip two whole threads and part of this one just to come post, which shows me I have no clue whats going on in my friends lives..
Even you Mel and you live closest to me.,. Sorry Friend..
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

kmymbir

If anyone is interested in sending me text messages or that twitter stuff, those go directly to my phone and I can respond to those so much faster than fighting a family member for a computer, That way at least you know I am alive.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

Ma and Pa shucked a wheelbarrow of corn while I picked a bushel of beans.  Just finished cutting the corn off the cob in my sleep.  Seriously. 

Newsman

I'm glad you weren't hurt badly, Lady JennJenn: we only have ONE of you!

John  :waving:

Lynx

kmymbir:  You can't get yahoo on your phone anymore? 

Jenn:  Sorry to hear that.  Makes it worse when you're the one at fault, you can't blame anyone else.   I've been there.  :-\

SippinTea:  Did you give her the white cape?  And if she's online on HER laptop, where is she?  I don't see her on the forum anywhere...  Tell her she's too popular to be gone so long.

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other news, tomorrow is Saturday and I have nothing at all planned.  This makes me nervous, because on Saturdays when I have nothing planned something always comes up and I'm often running flat-out.  A wedding I didn't know about that I need to run the sound booth for, a major music project someone needs done NOW, a gardening project Grandma wants help with that she forgot to tell me about...  I'm kind of cringing, waiting for whatever it is to pop up.  Not that I hate doing any of that stuff, I just hate being surprised by things people want me to do.  I like a little advance notice. 

In other, other news, anyone want some chocolate cheesecake?  It was Blake's last day at work (moving on to another job) and we had barbecue, tater salad, baked beans, cake, ice cream and I made a rather large chocolate cheesecake.  And more than half the cheesecake was left over.  Come and get it.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

:hi:

Day off number 2...Thank God. Slept in again. Have no plans to do anything productive. Wish Isaac's cheesecake was closer to me. :sadbounce: That is all.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 18, 2012, 03:00:54 PM

Day off number 2...Thank God. Slept in again. Have no plans to do anything productive. Wish Isaac's cheesecake was closer to me. :sadbounce: That is all.
Do something productive.  Get in the car and drive over here. 
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 18, 2012, 03:34:57 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on August 18, 2012, 03:00:54 PM

Do something productive.  Get in the car and drive over here.
Lord, that is tempting. If I still had the 30mpg Miata or the 50mpg Harley, it would even be an option....:sadbounce: One of these day, probably when you least expect it.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

In the meantime, (pfft) there is a gift God has given us that is so wonderful that it (pfft) might even be compared to the manna we are told of in the Bible.  This gift (pfft) is called black cherries.  And whereas I picked up (pfft) a two pound bag yesterday, I (pfft) am currently making a breakfast of black cherries (pfft) by the simple expedient of sitting here in front of my computer with a bag of cherries and a (pfft) box to spit the pits in.  (pfft)

*Psalm_97 (pfft) spits a cherry pit in Seth's direction.

There, grow that.  Then you'll have cherries to can along with all the other produce you've been raking in.
"Do you sing at church?"

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Chseeads

MelodyB

I'm in Pensacola. I can't even tell you what we experienced last night. It was awesome.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Newsman

Don't everyone all share at once!

What do you mean, it's Saturday night, and everyone but me has a life?

Hmmppphhhh!!!!!

John  :waving:

Lynx

I've been very busy doing nothing at all.  We who do nothing are the busiest people in the world, for we are never finished.  As Calvin, of Calvin & Hobbes, says, "I always run out of time to get in all the goofing off I was planning on doing."

Oh, and I did get a minor dream shot down, but it was a rather unrealistic one and I had a feeling there was something wrong with it - I just couldn't put my finger on WHAT it was I felt was wrong with it.  I just needed someone with a different perspective to identify what it was.  So I called Bro. Phillip, explained it and he pointed out what was wrong with it immediately.  I like having good friends with good insight and perspectives that I don't have.  We complement each other.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Melody

Yay Mel!  I hope you get to articulate it at some point. 

What a blessing Isaac.  I adore God's people... and those cherries sound awesome.

Went to the Ethnic Festival tonight.  Over 60 ethnicities in KC.  Booths from most of them selling food and what nots.  Something about the Italian lemonade beats all along with a Vietnamese spring roll 'n' peanut sauce and Israeli falafel.  Oh and Greek spanokotia or something to that effect.  Which are cheesey spinach pastries, heavy on the flaky pastry part. My favorite performers are the Scottish bagpipes.  They did Amazing Grace beautifully.  The Japanese drummers were almost all white and the Hawaiians didn't seem like they practiced.  Way to represent... lol

So other than tonight...  I've been doing really good staying away from gluten!  My face has been pretty clear.  It makes such a difference to not have itchy sore skin.  You'd think I'd never eat gluten but oh goodness, bread is just so lovely.  ♥ 

Oh and here are pictures of some of the people that got the HG last wknd!

MelodyB

I will elaborate more later, Melodya...more happened to me tonight that was equally amazing. Haha! Can't wait till church tomorrow. But for now, sleep. It is 10:49 and I get to sleep till 8am! This is unheard of! My body really needs it. So goodnight my lovelies!

*HUGS* all around. 
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MsJennJenn

Melodya - you can make your instagram profile "private" so people can't follow you. That's what I do.
In the bottom of your screen - there should be a "profile" section. In that - top right hand corner is a little "star" type button. Click that - and once that opens, there is an option to select or un-select "photos are private". Then people can't see them or follow you. lol

Hope that helps!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

sunlight DOES still exist.  When I was catching up on this thread the forum said she was reading it as well.  I even saved a screenshot for proof.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"