Did you sleep well? No, I made a few mistakes. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

Roscoe

:hi: Thank god it is my Friday!
Oh yeah- I meant to comment on this the other day and didn't- Ruby, I can't wait to see the comic. I'm sure it would be a bestseller, with me starring.. :hypocrite:

And Heather, I'll be praying for ya that your situation works out.

And totally random- "Biegal- pronounced "Beagle" oil, is the STUFF!"  A friend, after seeing me moving at the speed of a turtle, told me to go by the local co-op, buy this stuff and mix it 50/50 with water. Spray it on your aching back and let it dry....It's a horse linament. Now, I've been called the hinderparts of a horse before, so it seemed like it might work.  :laughhard:
Last night I buy the stuff, have Lou spray it on twice before she leaves for church and once when she gets home, and skipped church and lay on the bed. This morning the back pain is 95% history. I really can't described the difference. Thank you Lord. :pray:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

MelodyB

Yeah. Thanks for the stranger comment.

I read that post at 4am, and all while I was getting ready to take dad to dialysis, I was humming "People think I'm strange, does it make me a stranger, that my best friend was born in a manger" and that particular line of that song annoys me, cause He wasn't actually BORN in a manger. He was placed in the manger AFTER He was born. He was born in the stable. Read the Bible people. :smirk2:

Anyway. Good morning.

I have cleaned out the truck and the death wagon this morning already. I got rid of a lot of junk we didn't need. Getting ready to go to Pensacola this weekend! I can't wait!

I am DRENCHED. It's only 7:30 and 75 degrees, but it's HOT out there when you are DOING stuff. Glad I didn't shower this morning. It would have been wasted. But I'm gonna need to in a little while when I get done with all this stuff.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

The Purple Fuzzy

Lynx

Howdy y'all. 

Roscoe - Mix it 50/50?  What is that stuff, antifreeze? 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 16, 2012, 03:19:53 PM
Howdy y'all. 

Roscoe - Mix it 50/50?  What is that stuff, antifreeze?
'tis a bit strong....dilute it or burn is what I was warned

Chseeads

Well, the new he boss seems like a nice guy from first impressions. 

He's a kid though....Lord....  I don't know how old he is but I kinda doubt he's 30 yet. lol 

One lady did break down in tears in our meeting though.  :o 

She has been covering the Target store, thank God - sparing them begging me, and we were in that store and doing stuff in the department as training review and such, and finding little things out of place here and there, I think she was feeling attacked, but she broke down in tears and the she boss took her aside for a while.....  The she boss had already taken her aside because she had a little dull knife hanging from her wrist she used to open the plastic wrap on packages of cards and they told her not to use that and she was all emphatic that she needed it cause she had a wrist injury, yadda yadda....

Anyways, the he boss seems like an alright guy, we shall hope. 

The she boss did ask me about any possibility of me helping the crying lady sometimes at Target....that's when I punched her in the face... :fight: 

j/k  :smirk2:

I may take the Kmart and one other little store though, which the crying lady is currently also covering, but I had discussed the possibility of taking those on after dropping my out of town anyways, so probably going to end up getting them.  *shrug*

Melody

lol Mel, it's 70° right now and I'm COLD, but I'm not working.  Great temp. for a fire pit though!

This cool cloudy rainy weather has me all nostalgic for autumn. 

Heather

Glad my boss doesn't mind paying me overtime. I clocked out today with 36 hours. I'm scheduled to work another 8.5 tomorrow and at least 2 hours in kennels sunday night. So tired and beyond stressed but glad to be getting some big paychecks before vacation. We're leaving in 3 weeks and 1 day. Yes I'm counting so you must suffer the countdown with me. mwahahahaha.

On my trek to become a country girl I have had another accomplishment. I've finally shot a gun  :cool: My first 9 rounds I hit the target with 7 of them and 1 in the bullseye  :cool: I'm gonna work my way up to the shotgun!!

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

It stormed tonight, and rained almost 5 inches in a few hours.  :o

Kept having to turn around and go a different way to get to church due to trees in the road....

I'm full of tension and anxiety...blah, having issues.... 

Heather

Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: HeatherB on August 17, 2012, 03:41:34 AM
When aren't you having issues exactly?

Usually when I'm asleep.  After I wake up and think for a couple seconds, it comes back.

SippinTea

*huge hugs* for Heather

Buahahahaha!!

Hey Melodya, great rant(s)!! I agree.  :great:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Subscriptions... :roll:

Church was great for us, and Kimber and I went to Sonic for .99 rt44 drinks! Yay! It was so nice and cool outside tonight, I almost got chilled a few times! Refreshing from the nasty heat that it's been a being.

Gotta be awake and going in 4.5 hours from now and I'm not the least bit sleepy!

Oh...and Kimber brought me a bowl of some chicken soup stuff she made and she also gave me the gift of Chicken Poop. No joke. :grin:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on August 17, 2012, 03:48:12 AM

Usually when I'm asleep.  After I wake up and think for a couple seconds, it comes back.

This is why I come home after work and take naps. Because when I'm asleep my issues take the back seat.
I've taken a nap anywhere between 2 and 3 hours on Monday, on Tuesday and then today.
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on August 17, 2012, 04:37:44 AM
Subscriptions... :roll:

Church was great for us, and Kimber and I went to Sonic for .99 rt44 drinks! Yay! It was so nice and cool outside tonight, I almost got chilled a few times! Refreshing from the nasty heat that it's been a being.

Gotta be awake and going in 4.5 hours from now and I'm not the least bit sleepy!

Oh...and Kimber brought me a bowl of some chicken soup stuff she made and she also gave me the gift of Chicken Poop. No joke. :grin:
So Kimber DOES still exist.  The existence of both Kimber and Chel have been frequently alluded to of late, but they have both been decidedly absent from the forum.  Are they plotting something together?  Should we be worried?

Should I go ahead and buy those anti-aircraft missiles?
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

The almost 5 inches of rain came so fast and the ground was so dry....it's not even muddy.  Goodness. 

And my corn is FLAT, flat, flat, flatter than a flitter.  But praise God it didn't blow down before it was ready to pick.  But I dread having to dig through it to pick it.  :roll:

Chseeads

I'm cyber-stalking the He Boss. 

He showed up on LinkedIn....said he graduated high school in 2003, so he'd be about 27 or so then I guess....Lord.

Chseeads

MelodyB

MelodyB

Yes Kimber is alive...and I heard Chels voice recently so I know that she too is still in existence.

I told Kimber just last night to stop in here and post. But she really does have a life now. I am among the fortunate to still be included in it.

Somewhat. ;)