:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Chseeads on August 17, 2012, 07:08:42 AM
I'm cyber-stalking the He Boss. 

He showed up on LinkedIn....said he graduated high school in 2003, so he'd be about 27 or so then I guess....Lord.

Yea 2003 would make him my age. I too, grad in 2003.
And he's cute! haha
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

:hi:  Good Morntint *in best Madea voice*

God's good.  Andrew's school year kicked off pleasantly. There was a squeal from a girl at how much he had grown & that his voice was so much lower..  Lol  that made him feel good.

It's 60° out & looks to be a lovely day. 

*leaves a hug for Ruby, Sandra, Chel, Mel, Jenn, & anyone else that needs one today*

Christians make the best of people.

Heather

5.5 hours to go! Hope I can make it. Doesn't seem like it'll be a horrible day so far....
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

The Purple Fuzzy

Roscoe

Quote from: MelodyB on August 17, 2012, 09:47:09 AM
Yes Kimber is alive...and I heard Chels voice recently so I know that she too is still in existence.

I told Kimber just last night to stop in here and post. But she really does have a life now. I am among the fortunate to still be included in it.

Somewhat. ;)

Oh....so we are only good enough to be around when you DON'T have a life?!?  :pound:

And it is my day off. It has rained hard all night and I am just now moving around a bit. I slept soundly. I've a feeling not much of anythimg will get done today...
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MsJennJenn

"When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on August 17, 2012, 09:47:09 AM
I told Kimber just last night to stop in here and post. But she really does have a life now. I am among the fortunate to still be included in it.
WHAT?!!  She has a l... a li...  one of those L words?!  Man, we lose more good forum members that way.  I try to tell them, but they go out and get lives and we never see them again.   :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Chseeads

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Quote from: Chseeads on August 17, 2012, 04:38:27 PM
Lord.....I'm drowning in beans and corn.

I wish I had some of your corn.  I'd even come pick some if it wasn't so far.

MsJennJenn

Me too. I love, love corn on the cob. Favorite vegetable of all time.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

Lynx

I guess this is a bad time to say I had some corn on the cob for lunch yesterday and it was gooooood!  So I won't say it.  :hypocrite:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Totally random and aimed at Cheesehead, to settle his long running making fun of my mileage............I actually checked the milage on mine and Chey's dirt road route today. The abbreviated version was 8 miles, exactly. I shall check the full route at a later day. I told you it was around ten miles.. :P
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Heather

1 hour and 52 minutes til sweet, sweet freedom!

I too enjoy corn on the cob. My poor teeth unfortunately do not :(
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

Chseeads

Roscoe....  :roll:

Corn is picked.  2 heaping wheelbarrows full.

MelodyB

The Purple Fuzzy

SippinTea

Thanks for hug, Lovely Melodya. :) *Hugs* back

Mel - subscriptions, indeed. *grin*

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 17, 2012, 04:12:05 PM
Isn't Chel still traipsing thru OR? lol

She's currently at my house, on HER laptop. :bigcheese:

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 17, 2012, 09:33:52 PM
What's a matter Mel Mel? :headrub:

The usual parental drama. Just having a rough day. And the church van can't get here quick enough to take me away to Pensacola.

Still waiting on that though.

MsJennJenn

Had a wreck on the way home from work. Sigh.
Can't catch a break.

I'm fine physically. Emotionally not so much.
Minor air bag burn on left arm. I sit to far from my steering wheel for it to have gotten my face.

Car was un-drivable. Front frames pretty messed up.

I'm home now. Sigh.   
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MsJennJenn

-Alexander Den Heijer-

Melody

Oh dear!  I'm glad you're OK Jenn.   *gentle hugs*  I know how banged up ya can feel after an accident.  I hate car accidents. 

------

I downloaded instagram. It's too simple.  I can't figure out how to not let people follow me.  LOL

Roscoe

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 18, 2012, 01:11:16 AM
I can't figure out how to not let people follow me.  LOL
I forsee a ditch in someone's near future.... Matthew 15:14
....And if the blind lead the blind, both shall fall into the ditch.
  :hypocrite:

And Jenn,I hate to hear of the wreck. Someone hit you?
And in random sharing- Again- I believe I can safely say that the Corvette and its pain in the rear waterpump has been fixed. I am so happy. Indeed, I am so pleased I have done something I have long said I would never do. I have put a pot of pinto beans in the slowcooker for Lou.  :o
I ate so many of those things growing up, I swore they'd never make an appearance at my house. Somehow, a bag of beans found their way into my house and Lou talked me into putting them on to cook....I'm still not promising to eat any.  :nono:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: Roscoe on August 18, 2012, 02:25:24 AM
And Jenn,I hate to hear of the wreck. Someone hit you?

No I rear ended them in traffic on the freeway. I was prob going about 55 or 60.
Had just glanced away, split second...turned back and I was already hitting the guy...air bag screaming.

:smirk2:
-Alexander Den Heijer-