News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

Confuse-Us say: He who has dog will get his licks, in Sharing 466

Started by Lynx, July 29, 2012, 07:59:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

sunlight

* sunlight claims all the hugs that have been offered

I am so restless tonight. I wonder what is next.
  :attackhug: Be full of hugs!

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

Quote from: sunlight on August 19, 2012, 04:31:40 AM

Bean picking in Indiana is next, dearie...come tomorrow, and hurry.

Lynx

Quote from: sunlight on August 19, 2012, 04:31:40 AM

Only one person knows that, ma'am, and none of us is Him.  Do please let us know when you find out though.  We all have an interest in whether "what is next" will take you near where one of us lives.   :great:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Where's everybody at?!? This place is like a ghost town.....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

It's tax free weekend in TX for school clothes and such.  Maybe everyone is out shopping. ;)

Lynx

The tax free bit goes for laptops too!  :D 

Unfortunately (or fortunately, for my finances) the local Wal-Mart has nothing I want.  They only carry the cheap, glossy, slick looking laptops that break down quickly and can't do much.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Chseeads

The Purple Fuzzy

Y'all please pray for Symanthia.  She used to be Ms.Yosemite but she's now AmenSister or something.  She's having some problems and is headed to the hospital.

mini

Ugh...been a super busy weekend.  Excited about what all God did in our youth group this weekend.
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Melody

Quote from: Roscoe on August 19, 2012, 04:38:09 PM
Where's everybody at?!? This place is like a ghost town.....

I was smack in the middle of church.  Or were you being snarky?

Melody

How does a spider get a web going on a ceiling fan that's always on?  On the light part.  Are spiders that quick to jump a moving fan?  Lol

Newsman

Praying

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 19, 2012, 11:39:32 PM
Y'all please pray for Symanthia.  She used to be Ms.Yosemite but she's now AmenSister or something.  She's having some problems and is headed to the hospital.

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

I went to bed at like 9:00 and slept till after 9 this morning! Twas a nice feeling.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

:stupid:

Well, not really. He's actually "there" and I am "here".
Or at least what's left of me is. Got to take the day off for Chey's first day of school. My little princess is now in the first grade..... She didn't cry. Daddy MAY have.....  :sadbounce:
Came home, weedeated and mowed the yard, now I've got rolls rising for my bbq chicken breast supper and I've got to run to town to pick up a few groceries and household items I need..... of course I am taking Rusty.  :P :sadbounce:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on August 20, 2012, 05:29:21 PM
MY LINE!  Mine, mine, mine!  What is this world coming to when you can't even trust the police to not infringe on your copyright? 

:pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: :pound: Roscoe, the tagline thief.
"Do you sing at church?"

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 20, 2012, 05:34:55 PM
MY LINE!  Mine, mine, mine!  What is this world coming to when you can't even trust the police to not infringe on your copyright? 

I did NOT steal it.  I confiscated it.  :hypocrite: There's a difference. And just like ALL confiscated equipment, I had two choices- auction it off ( no one would pay for it, it ain't that great  :P ) or use it for government "official" use. Consider that phrase as the "DARE" vehicle of phrases. In fact, I'll  put a "This phrase confiscated from a nutcase" acknowledgement on it.    :hypocrite: :hypocrite:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on August 20, 2012, 05:34:55 PM

BTW, that is at the least felony Battery and at the worse Assault on an Law Enforcement Officer. Now you know why we're confiscating your things. You have anger issues my friend... :hypocrite:

:P :laughhard:

Melody

Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 19, 2012, 11:39:32 PMY'all please pray for Symanthia.  She used to be Ms.Yosemite but she's now AmenSister or something.  She's having some problems and is headed to the hospital.

Any update?

-----

It's a beautiful day here.  So glad the high temps are mostly done for the year.

Jenn, I seen on the news about the city of Dallas spraying insecticide over the city last night?  I don't remember how close you are but wonder if you're affected or if you know some of the hundreds of people coming down with West Nile?

And I'm kind of perplexed how there is such a mosquito issue with a severe drought?

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MellowYellow on August 20, 2012, 06:23:32 PM
Quote from: The Purple Fuzzy on August 19, 2012, 11:39:32 PMY'all please pray for Symanthia.  She used to be Ms.Yosemite but she's now AmenSister or something.  She's having some problems and is headed to the hospital.

Any update?

-----

It's a beautiful day here.  So glad the high temps are mostly done for the year.

Jenn, I seen on the news about the city of Dallas spraying insecticide over the city last night?  I don't remember how close you are but wonder if you're affected or if you know some of the hundreds of people coming down with West Nile?

And I'm kind of perplexed how there is such a mosquito issue with a severe drought?

You and me both. I haven't heard anything about that Dallas thing.
Nor have I seen any mosquitos lol....
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Melody

Quote from: MsJennJenn on August 20, 2012, 06:34:00 PM
Quote from: MellowYellow on August 20, 2012, 06:23:32 PMJenn, I seen on the news about the city of Dallas spraying insecticide over the city last night?  I don't remember how close you are but wonder if you're affected or if you know some of the hundreds of people coming down with West Nile?

You and me both. I haven't heard anything about that Dallas thing.
Nor have I seen any mosquitos lol....

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/pesticides-sprayed-dallas-combat-mosquitoes-17033025

3. Aerial Spraying for West Nile Virus Resumes in Dallas

"Dallas County officials say planes spraying aerial pesticides to battle an outbreak of West Nile virus has resumed over parts of the area that have not yet been sprayed. Five planes will spray a second coat on Monday night. Officials say traps in areas treated with pesticides now have fewer mosquitoes. "

http://abcnews.go.com/US/things-morning/story?id=17039625

Lynx

Did they account for the wind?  Maybe Ft. Worth got the brunt of the spray.
"Do you sing at church?"