News:

You can reach your profile and change its settings here.

Main Menu

Seth Throws Hissies, Too! In Sharing 462!

Started by Newsman, May 01, 2012, 03:46:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chseeads

You and your stupid meetings.  :pound:

I woke up dead this morning.

The Purple Fuzzy

* The Purple Fuzzy hooks up the jumper cables to shock Seth back to life

MelodyB

Can't help it.

Meetings run this shindig.
Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

Chseeads

MelodyB

kmymbir

A piece of fruit for breakfast and M&M's for lunch... Lord I need that call about my job soon..
Today was a good day and I was even nice to Mel, Two Baptized!!
Really glad I got to spend some time with friends this weekend, the beach and park can be a wonderfully relaxing place, and Uno can be a blast.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Chseeads

I was tarred and crashed a spell too.

Oh, and I heard that the same time our church was broke into, there were 3 or 4 other country churches in the area that were broke into also.  They took a computer from one.

Chseeads

Looking it up online it says there was some more stuff taken at a couple of them....and it was several churches.

Lynx

A computer?!   :o :o :o  :flamingmad: :getangry:

Oh wait... nobody would take the computer I have in my office at church, it's too old to bother with anyway.  Never mind.   :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Newsman

Need me to get the media involved, Seth?

John  :waving:

Quote from: Chseeads on May 06, 2012, 08:47:33 PM
Looking it up online it says there was some more stuff taken at a couple of them....and it was several churches.

Melody

Nice stormy day today.  Church was so good & deep.  We are truly free to live for Him.  In Him is all power to obey the Bible. Oh thank you Jesus.

Took a long nap. I wish I had a popcycle.

Lynx

Newsman is slipping.  I said something about a criminal record and he never even noticed.   :nono:
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Heather

Went to church. Hung out with Jessica. Now watching Bones.
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali

MelodyB

Hey Mymbir, you also had some Blue doritios for breakfast. Not that I was keeping track or anything. ;)

And yeah, you were nice to me today...Im glad. I didn't want to have to punch you again. :hypocrite:

I had a nap. That is all.

Melody

It is storming crazy!   :clap:  Had two tiny tornados barely touch down a few minutes from here.  Might be an exciting night...

When we got home from church one of our trees had a huge branch broke partially off.  Then sometime this afternoon another from the other side had torn partially off.  Not sure if it's related as the leaves are full now and it's hard to see.  Not sure if it was lightning, wind or what.  We really didn't have crazy wind this afternoon. 

I had a different kind of thought this evening so I'm going to think outloud.  I'm not sure if I have a point either... lol  I was a totally dysfunctional teenager.  I was a complete misfit in highschool. I got into a couple of fights, was the subject of a few extreme rumors but mostly was an outsider.  I tried to be a bit hard so people would leave me alone even though I really wanted a real friend(s).  It had little to do with school, or really even me, looking back.  My home life was full of conflict.  I think I've told you guys that I was in a foster home for a bit and was passed around to different family members in my teen years because I was "so bad."  I went to 11 different schools growing up.  I didn't even finish highschool.  I got pregnant, got married, worked full time hours, had a baby, during what would have been my senior year, in that order.  I got my GED later.

I look back and can only guess that people thought I was a freak.  Sometimes I acted really dark, sometimes I acted premiscuous.  I couldn't have dressed like and Emo but I probably would've been in that category. 

Part of me wants to connect to people on FB from highschool just so they can see how different I am, how God has made THE DIFFERENCE in my life.  That I can be pleasant and "normal."  But then again, apostolic pentecostal isn't normal so perhaps I would look like a refined freak... lol  I don't care really what they think of me but I am wondering where my testimony, life, still needs work to be able to share Jesus?  In person, I think people would be happily shocked, online, I don't know.  I look back and wonder if my dysfunction then- discredits my beliefs now.  My sister was always popular and now that she is living for God, she has enormous influence for Christ and is evangelizing her world.  I can't help but wonder if I burnt those bridges? 

Just my thoughts.  I AM separated from the world.  I think I always have been really.  I think receiving the HG at age 5 prevented me from ever really being able to "belong" in the world.  Even at 15 and totally backslidden I shared truth on the Holy Ghost with a few different people. 

I don't know.  I'm still weird...

Lynx

Some thoughts on your thoughts, specifically about normal and weird:

If I went up to a line of coke machines (that would be weird, cause I don't like soft drinks...) and three out of the four were out of order, the one machine that was still working would be abnormal.  Sometimes abnormal is a good thing.  If three out of the four machines jumped up, transformed into robots and started tap-dancing, that would be weird, but as three out of the four would be doing it, it would also be normal.  The one machine that sat there, took my money and gave me a coke would be abnormal, but substantially less weird.

We, as humans who worship God, are not normal.  But we are less weird than the majority of the world's population.  :cool:
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Cheese, crackers and lemonade. That's my snack for the evening.

Roscoe

Good Morning, all! :hi:

Back at work. And it looks like it might rain.
That is all. :biglaugh:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

Blue doritos for breakfast. I'm happy to have food, whatever it may be, Jesus is good!!
The rain did not last long here but I really liked it.
I am in expectations about my call.
SO I found out the reason the car has not been brouhgt to me yet, is simply because the titile is in the mail, when they receive it then I get the car.
I also found out that the place I will be staying has been remodling the room and now all they lack is a base board or two, therefore it will be finished this week, as well as the title arriving this week.
Looking at that and knowing that this week those things will work out, it makes sense that the credit union would have put an answer off until this week, they said they would call and I think Jesus made it happen this way.
So glad that He works things out in His time, this weekend I went to the park and invited a lot of people to church, no one showed up but at least a seed of love was planted in them all....
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

I had the craziest dreams all night. Cars, weddings, lost cell phones, wrecks, old friends, sickness, dialysis, preachers, frantic searching for stuff, sobbing and screaming. Yeah. That's the nutshell version of my dreams. They were all melded together and made no sense at all, and I was upset and frantically crying most of the dreams.

I'm not sure what all that was. I can still see it, but not explain it.

Glad to be awake.

Talked to my brother this morning. And made breakfast for dad. Gonna go gather up and wash some laundry in a few, then head to the church later to clean and stuff. I also have to take dad to Wound care today.

The Purple Fuzzy

Well, I hope we get some rain... all we have so far is clouds.

mini

I dont know if I ever posted this, but here is a picture from the very first time Roscoe and Newsman met.

:ugly:
DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Roscoe

Oh lawd. You picture snappin', no good varment.  :2gun: :2gun: :2gun: :2gun:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Lynx

I've seen those guys somewhere before...

In other news, http://xkcd.com/1052/
To the tune of "Modern Major General."

If you don't get a reference, just skip over it.  Although I will tell you that a closed paren is a coding in "Lisp" programming, where parentheses define what the code does. If you (miss a parenthesis ((you should have closed,) it breaks) everything.) 
"Do you sing at church?"