News:

Experience is something you don't get until just after you need it. -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

kmymbir

Here friend, have some of mine, I have plenty now! MWAHHAHAHAHA !!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Lynx

Howdy y'all.

Got a lot planned tomorrow.  Gonna try out a chocolate cheesecake.  Install a computer at a friend's house, but the friend doesn't know it yet.  Vacuum the whole church.  Then either I'll go to the wild meat supper that the chocolate cheesecake is destined for, or the auction house... not sure which yet.  I would normally be all over the wild meat supper, but afterward is a singing that goes much too far into the night, and it's not even close to what a pentecostal singing would be like - mostly for show, not Spirit.  Nobody getting excited, nobody shouting, no anything at all, just people singing (sometimes very showy) and other people applauding. 

I WILL be getting a slice of that cheesecake before it leaves though. 

G'night y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MelodyB

Morning.

I have a lot to do today as well. Gotta go teach my Sign Team a new song. We are learning it together, cause I don't know it yet either. OY.

Then Youth service tonight.

Say a prayer for sweet Olivia please, she has the flu.

:hi:

Chseeads

:smirk2:

Sold a rooster.

Not the same one that posted on GP though.  He was completely computer illiterate.

taco_harvell

Apparently I am dealing with round 2 of the crud.

I must be popular with sick people or something, it seems they are always trying to give me what they have.
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Lynx

In SHARING news from southwest Tennessee, the chocolate cheesecake has come out of the oven and looks good enough to eat.  That's a shame, because it has to sit in the fridge until it gets cold. 

Pure.  Torture.  :-\
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

The Purple Fuzzy

MelodyB

My Kids are amazing!!!

In just a mere TWO hours, they learned all the signs to a brand new song!! They Rock!!

just need a bit of practice so it will flow right, but these kids got it!

Chseeads

I'll need to have a meeting with them to teach them my sign....

Melody

Quote from: taco_harvell on February 25, 2012, 07:09:11 PM

I must be popular with sick people or something, it seems they are always trying to give me what they have.

Yeah, cause I have never seen you ever say you're not sick or in pain or sleep deprived.

Lynx

So I mixed up and baked the chocolate cheesecake, went to vacuum the church, came home, sliced the cheesecake and tried a bite...

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

WHY have I not done this before?!  It was amazing, phenomenal, stupendous, marvelous, terrific... and it was good too!  Definitely gonna have to do this one again... and again and again and again and again.   :cool:

Someone who's keeping score might notice I said nothing about setting up that computer at the friend's house.  For some reason I feel I shouldn't.  I have no idea why, but from experience I know better than to ignore that feeling. 
"Do you sing at church?"

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on February 25, 2012, 07:49:03 PM
I'll need to have a meeting with them to teach them my sign....

I'm sure they already know it. And much more.

Chseeads

Chseeads

Chseeads

And somebody needs to build me a puppet stage and sew me a curtain for it.

MelodyB

Lynx

I am so glad I am me.

I say this because, in addition to the chocolate cheesecake that I was surprised turned out so delicious, Grandma left a batch of chocolate oatmeal cookies on the table that didn't set up quite like she wanted them to.  They're still a bit gooey.  Well... all but one is still a bit gooey.  The one that is not a bit gooey is a bit gone.   :freaky2:

Life is good.

Gone to the auction house, ciao for now y'all.
"Do you sing at church?"

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on February 25, 2012, 10:25:51 PM
Why?

Because it's a complicated affair.

I'm going to die the death of Old Dan Tucker, only my toothache is in my toe not my heel.

taco_harvell

Quote from: MellowYellow on February 25, 2012, 09:29:49 PM

Yeah, cause I have never seen you ever say you're not sick or in pain or sleep deprived.
You must only remember those post or not read the rest. In the last week this is first time I have mentioned being sick.

Made a B on the Algebra final!! PRAISE GOD!! Should end the class with an A!! Thank you JESUS!! I know God helped me get through that class!!
In love with RainbowJingles

http://lessonsintrust.blogspot.com/

Roscoe

Quote from: taco_harvell on February 26, 2012, 12:25:03 AM

You must only remember those post or not read the rest. In the last week this is first time I have mentioned being sick.

Made a B on the Algebra final!! PRAISE GOD!! Should end the class with an A!! Thank you JESUS!! I know God helped me get through that class!!
Great!! And instead of getting sick folks to give all they have, turn that talent towards RICH folks. You'd get much better mileage outta being wealthy than sick, I'm thinking. :lol:
And in sharing- I enjoyed a brief visit with my pastor in regards to our vision for my church, and came home in time to fire up the grill. I now have two  one-and-a-half pound sirloins I caught on sale sizzling on the grill...  :fork:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Roscoe

Quote from: Roscoe on February 26, 2012, 12:35:06 AM
Quote from: taco_harvell on February 26, 2012, 12:25:03 AM

Great!! And instead of getting sick folks to give all they have, turn that talent towards RICH folks. You'd get much better mileage outta being wealthy than sick, I'm thinking. :lol:
And in sharing- I enjoyed a brief visit with my pastor in regards to our vision for my church, and came home in time to fire up the grill. I now have two  one-and-a-half pound sirloins I caught on sale sizzling on the grill...  :fork:
And.....they were tasty. Delicious, even. And massive. I ate half of one and am taking the other half to work for lunch. :fork: And I attempted to send photos of it to two friends, as is my custom of tormenting them and showing them how all things Arkansas are better....part of my attempt to woo them into moving to my area so I'll have good fellowship- but the dad blasted phone wouldn't co-operate. So I just described it for them....flavorful, juicy, tender, one inch thick slab o'beef, medium rare, well seasoned....and free if they'de just move here........ I'm making myself hungry again, gotta go.  :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Heather

so just brakes and new tires left for my car.
i even got to drive it around the block today.
so excited.
after i get it up and going good who wants a visit? lol
Keep it simple. Just love Jesus. -Sister Ali