News:

:teeth: To crack the Top 10 posters, you must have over 11,000 posts. :teeth:

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kmymbir

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

MelodyB

Chseeads

I can't speak for everyone else, but I went to church at Sanders.

And came home and tended fowl.

The end. 

Well, the end up to this point anyways.

Melody

Oh my. The conversations had today.  I am so glad God brought us to a Truth preaching, grace discipling, Godly balanced church.  What a blessing. 

Pastor preached on separation today. Can you believe some other pastor in the community was talking down about our church & called us "Those holiness people."

I could shout again right now.

THANK YOU JESUS!  My parents have said I'm in a cult, I have beeb labeled as going to that liberal church.  But praise God, what better way to be "insulted." Lol

Even the devil has a freudian slip!

MsJennJenn

Melb - I love the Angels. Good people.....she is craaazzyy though. Lol
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

MsJennJenn

Quote from: MelodyB on February 27, 2012, 12:46:52 AM
Where is everyone? It's a ghost town around here.

I'm here....eventually. Lol
Little brother got married yesterday. House full of family... Good heavens....

Mom has 2 sisters, Mom's mom has two sisters, daddy's three sisters, then 3 more female relatives plus mom, gram and I.....alllllll in one house = waaaayyyy too much estrogen in one house. Thought I was gonna go crazy!

They're all gone now except my grandparents. PTL
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

Quote from: MsJennJenn on February 27, 2012, 04:45:27 AM
Melb - I love the Angels. Good people.....she is craaazzyy though. Lol

He preaches for us pretty often...well he has in the past, but I've only seen her once at our church. He usually comes alone. I did see her at camp last year. But that's it. Lol

Chseeads

Getting the season's first shipment of eggs ready to mail out.

MelodyB

Chseeads

MelodyB

Roscoe

Morning all.  :hi: Back at work. There will be a rally here at the capitol around 2, so I can count on it being a busy day.To make matters worse, it's some kinda white supremacy deal, which means there will surely be protestors. Why can't people keep their views to themselves, or at least away from my capitol? :reaction: Bah.

Hope everyone has a great day....
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

The Purple Fuzzy

Chseeads

mini

DISCLAIMER: All rights reserved. Meant for entertainment purposes only. Any resemblance to real persons, living or dead is purely coincidental. Not necessarily the view of this website. This supersedes all previous notices.

I wonder if we made a wax figure of Mini, and then melted it, if we'd get Roscoe... -MellerYeller

Nelle

Home from Illinois and back at work! We have 18 days!

Sadly.. While I'm feeling pretty good for a Monday, Jeremy is home on the floor of his bathroom with the flu. :/ His family has been passing it around this past week. I think the last two who got it, got it passed thru the munchkin! I feel bad for him, but I can't do anything for him. We're just hoping my mom, Paige (MOH who went with me for the wedding shower up there), and I don't get the flu too! So far today I feel great!

I'm so excited. I have 15 days of work left...of course, not all of them are actual work days! Wooo! :)

Lynx

Nelle, take a cold-eeze anyway, just in case.  Zinc gluconate glycine (that's what is in a cold eeze) which is essentially a quick way to get zinc into your system. Immune system boost, basically.  If you're going to get sick anyway it will help, and may prevent illness (unverified, because how can I know if I was going to get ill if I don't get ill?)  I've had one day colds with cold-eeze though. 

Zicam works on the same principle, but where Zicam has a better marketing department I find cold-eeze works better.  I have no idea why, they're both just doses of zinc formatted to absorb quickly, but it does. 

"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Lynx

In other sharing news, yesterday's children's church lesson with the potted meat went very well... except two of the kids took the stuff home.  One genuinely liked it, the other said he was going to give it to his mom.  Oh well.  It was a long lesson and I was afraid I'd have to trim it, but the visiting preacher ran a bit long and we wound up playing hangman after the lesson. 
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."

Nelle

Is that cold-eeze a pill or what? I'm surprised their entire church isn't sick..

MsJennJenn

It's like a cough drop Nelle, and they're nasssstttyyyy! Probably better off taking AirBorne if you're not having any symptoms right now.
-Alexander Den Heijer-

MelodyB

myhaloisintheshop

Dylan was sick Thursday and I didn't want to chance the rest of us getting sick so I made everyone take Airborne....no one even had the sniffles!   Love that stuff!

kmymbir

GOOD MORNING!! I feel great, I'm going to share this greatness with others, That it is all.
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

"Do you sing at church?"