News:

What happens if you get scared half to death twice? -Steven Wright

Main Menu

It will be like Heaven, when I finally find Kevin, in Sharing 4-5-7!!

Started by MelodyB, February 15, 2012, 05:35:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SippinTea

"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

myhaloisintheshop

Sandra--i diagnosed him years ago...lol

There was an older lady that didn't understand Dylan not wanting to "touch" or shake hands.  She told him if he didn't shake her hand she would hug him.  Before I could say a word she grabbed him and hugged him.   Seriously Clint and I were shocked he didn't go into full blown panic  LOL   But i think he knew her intentions were pure.   She's 85 years old....im not sure she would understand even if I explained. 

I would have never understood if I didn't have a kid like this myself.   Its such an odd and unpredictable thing.    There are times when i see a kid having issues and know their history and its clear to me the kid probably does have autisitic tendencies---when their parent constantly wants to spank or discipline it makes my blood boil!  then there are kids who you just KNOW are pressing their luck.

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on February 23, 2012, 07:39:21 PM
I just wanna say that GPers make up some of the best friends in the world!

:bigcheese:

Yeah, I've made up plenty of them.  Wish they were real.  :P

Went to town, came home.  I hate society. 

Chseeads

MelodyB

Have you slapped that one dude from Indiana with a pie in the face today?

SippinTea

*giggles* Poor Cheese. We're so mean to him.

Sarah - Ack! The hug thing... poor guy. One of my little buddies would probably have flipped out at her. Glad Dylan was old enough to understand HER a little better and give her grace since she didn't know better. :)

Mel - Yippie, what?? *lol*

General sharing:
Yikes! I wore myself out today! The boys and I just rearranged the entire living room. All by ourselves. 'Cause Chris is at work. And some friends are delivering my piano tonight. So we kind of had to make room for it. *lol* Let's just say it was a really big job without my man around. :o Really thankful Sean has some muscles now. I would never have been able to do it all if the boys hadn't helped me out.

:beret:
"Going somewhere means leaving somewhere. Choosing something means choosing against other things. Gaining something means losing something else. And between the old and new--the 'was' and the 'not yet'--there exists only one thing: a very frightening journey called faith."
--taken from the book Coming Up For Air

MelodyB

:noo:Awesome! You get your piano back!!

Yay nothing, I just felt like saying yay!

MelodyB

Roscoe

:reaction: WHY CAN'T ANYTHING GO RIGHT!?!?!?! :reaction:

There. That's outta my system. I'll go sulk in the corner now.
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

Chseeads

Quote from: MelodyB on February 23, 2012, 10:54:08 PM
I meant yippie!

I was going to correct you. 

Roscoe, would you like to be shot?  Hand me your gun....

:fire:

Went to church, came home, and such.

MelodyB

Went to church. MAN! Another outpouring of Gods spirit! Tongues and interpretation went forth again! Everyone in the floor weeping and wailing WAY past the time we normally let out! It again was amazing! James preached on going deeper in God and stepping out. Awesome awesome awesome!

Then I went to WM.

Home now for some NCIS. :)

And I got Cherry Coke at WM. LOVE IT.

Chseeads

MelodyB

Newsman

Chseeads

Chseeads

Gonna go help my sister clean another house for a few extra bucks....  Gotta go meet her at Target at 10....  :yawn: 

The Purple Fuzzy

kmymbir

I'm off to find a dress for the wedding!
I got sleep last night AHAHAHAHAHA!!!!
"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others." - Unknown

Lynx

Quote from: MelodyB on February 24, 2012, 04:12:42 AM
Went to church. MAN! Another outpouring of Gods spirit! Tongues and interpretation went forth again! Everyone in the floor weeping and wailing WAY past the time we normally let out! It again was amazing! James preached on going deeper in God and stepping out. Awesome awesome awesome!
I hate second shift for this reason.  What's worse, my workplace is right across the street - I can see everyone pulling in at church time on Wednesday nights.   :frustrated:

And people miss church INTENTIONALLY because they just don't want to go?  Some things I just do not understand!
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

MsJennJenn

Off today and Monday!

Getta see my gramps this weekend!

Baby brothers wedding tomorrow! :( bittersweet!
 "When a flower doesn't bloom, you fix the environment in which it grows, not the flower."
-Alexander Den Heijer-
"When I wait, you strengthen my heart."
-Psalms 27:14-
:shine:

Roscoe

Off today....and so is Lou. First time in a loooonnnnnnnng time we've been off and had the day to ourselves, with Chey in school. SO... what exciting things are we doing? We ate breakfast. And now we're at the library. Yeah, I'm that romantic and outgoing. :biglaugh: You single ladies calm down, one day you'll find someone as thrilling and adventuresome as me, fret not. :laughhard:
Potstirrer and snoop extraordinaire   "I have friends in overalls whose friendship I would not swap for the favor of the kings of the world."- Thomas Edison

MelodyB

Quote from: Chseeads on February 24, 2012, 09:09:45 AM
Quote from: MelodyB on February 24, 2012, 05:19:50 AM
Kinda. Lol

The squirrel going berserk?

Wouldn't you like to know!

I'm awake, slept in till 9:30, and I slept GOOD! Last thing I remember was turning off the light at 1, and that was it. Normally I wake up several times, and I get up a few times too. But I slept straight through, and I didn't even dream crazy stuff...I can't even remember any of my dreams. Yay!

MelodyB

Lynx

Quote from: Roscoe on February 24, 2012, 04:02:03 PM
Off today....and so is Lou. First time in a loooonnnnnnnng time we've been off and had the day to ourselves, with Chey in school. SO... what exciting things are we doing? We ate breakfast. And now we're at the library. Yeah, I'm that romantic and outgoing. :biglaugh: You single ladies calm down, one day you'll find someone as thrilling and adventuresome as me, fret not. :laughhard:
Odd you should mention that today.  Remember the line young people used to use?  "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse."

http://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2012/02/24

Time changes things.  ;)
"Do you sing at church?"
"Yes I sing at church, I sing at home, at work, in the car, at the supermarket, at Wal-Mart..."
:sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing: :sing:

Roscoe

Quote from: Psalm_97 on February 24, 2012, 04:14:39 PM
Quote from: Roscoe on February 24, 2012, 04:02:03 PM
Odd you should mention that today.  Remember the line young people used to use?  "Live fast, die young, leave a good looking corpse."

http://www.gocomics.com/arloandjanis/2012/02/24

Time changes things.  ;)
It sure do.... :lol: